2009-11-18

"Iplaced my order on Nov 15th and received it on Nov 18th. p The drum is exactly as advertised, installed easily & works great. I would use them again if their price is still good next time I need to order."

2009-11-16

"No frills website but gets the job done. Received good price on 5500 cartridges and very prompt shipment."

2009-10-17

"My first experience with them was on a Saterday and they were doing inventory, but still let me come over and pickup the maintenance kit I needed. I just picked up some toner yesterday as well and I got a very good price. I recommend these guys to others. Thank-You for all your help, and I do not mind leaving a feedback for you here at all. Best of Luck. Will see you again soon when I get that MFP next month."

2009-10-07

"I have ordered printer supplies from Pccdepot quite often this past year. I have been extremely pleased with their order processing and timely shipping. Would recommend them to others."

2009-06-27

"Quick Delivery, good price and NO ISSUES. This is how it should be. Thanks GTW"

2009-05-29

"This was my second order with you. My first one a couple months ago was perfect. Only thing I noticed this time was some html code in my shopping cart for some reason. Got the confirm email and order is fine though. "

2009-04-21

"My toner had some sort of small light line on the printouts so I called them hoping for a replacment. They instead referred me to call Xerox directly and said Xerox takes care of returns directly. I called Xerox and after some slight hassle with their phone system, and answering a few questions from a Xerox Tech, I got a reference number and I was told I would get a replacement the next day.

I did get the replacement in the morning via air shipment direct from Xerox & it solved my problem.

Not sure if I would order again from them as seems that they should have done the legwork and done the return directly, but since all taken care of in the end, I am not upset.

2009-02-06

"PC Depot price as very good on the HP toner I was looking for so I ordered at their store. Received a set within a few days and they were all real just like they say. If their prices are still good I might order another set when I need them next year."

2008-11-10

"GOOD PRICE, PRODUCT ARRIVED IN GOOD CONDITION, EXPECTATIONS MET. WOULD
PURCHASE AGAIN IF NEED MORE IN FUTURE.

2008-10-04

"They asked if I would leave a feedback at this resellerratings site rather than the yahoo site for this order as I guess they wanted some more feedback here.

All I can say is that they ship genuine HP toner in those colorful pulltab boxes like you get at Staples, and they ship quick too, and I get the toner within 3-4 days. Looks like they always ship from NJ too, at least thats what the tracking info at fedex.com says, so their packages do take at least 3-4 days to get to me down here.

2008-08-27

"I have ordered several times from this company and am very satisfied. Their customer service dept is very good too. There was a small problem (my fault, dyslexic) with the shipping address and they actually answered the the phone when I called and very cheerfully and courteously fixed the problem. I will continue to order from them and recommend them highly."

2008-06-29

"Fair Price. Fast shipping. Would consider to order again from them."

2008-06-29

"I liked the free shipping and since I live in Flushing and they always ship our toner from NJ, I get the next day."

2008-04-28

"Ordered some HP color toner from them and they shipped out original retail type HP stuff to me. They shipped from NJ so it took 3 days to get in Texas so pretty fast at least. I will still give them a thumbs up."

2008-04-25

"Had no issues with my order and everything went as expected. I would not say PCC Depot is any better or worse than Tiger Direct or Newegg, but their pricing on the HP toner I wanted was better. They asked nicely for a review here so this is it. I only ordered a few toner from them so far though, but no problems yet."

Share PCC Depot's store rating