2016-05-05

Good Deal & Quick shipping

"Ordered some printer toner from them as they had the lowest price I could find at the time. No problems ordering or paying. Toners arrived in good condition two days later. Happy with the purchase and would order again"

2016-03-18

Happy with their Service

"I made a mistake on my order. I realized that I ordered the wrong toner for my Xerox printer when I got the email confirmation. I called them and customer service immediately fixed the problem and they sent me the right toner that I needed. I was a bit worried as the phone call was so short, but they sent me an email right after stating that the order was amended.
I was happy with how they handled everything.

2015-09-07

"Rec'd order in few days. They packed well and the toner arrived in good condition with Xerox retail boxes inside. Overall good experience with this order."

2015-06-05

"Toner arrived the day after I placed the order via FedEx. No damage, well packed. Was easy to order and a good price for genuine xerox toner."

2015-05-21

"My toner order arrived within a few days and it was original brother type. Price was very good too."

2015-04-01

"I needed a toner for my Xerox right away. I tried Staples, Office Depot, Costco and Walmart and no one had these in stock. I found pc depot on a google search looking for local places. I called them and they allowed me to pickup at their warehouse that same day. "

2015-03-04

"Ordered a dual pak HP toner as they had a good price on this. Genuine HP toner arrived as expected. Fast Shipping."

2012-04-17

"The toner arrived quickly and I had no problems with my order with them. It was genuine brother toner which was what I wanted and expected. I will order from them again."

2011-04-12

"Ordered a Xerox Product that I absolutely had to have today. Ordered via next day Priority Air. I called to be sure they had it in stock. They sent me a track# that evening which I really appreciated. Then first thing in the morning the product showed up. Correct product shipped and its working fine RIGHT NOW printing a large job I needed to get done this morning, thanks alot guys."

2011-03-10

"This store sent the toner really fast and it was genuine stuff just like they claimed. I do not know about their customer service as I did not need to contact them."

2010-06-14

"I've been purchasing most of our toner from PCC Depot for several years. I purchase primarily HP Toners for one of our big color printers and a few small office printers. Their prices have always been reasonable and being relatively close to NJ I receive the products usually in 1 day. They have been good on the phone and with staying in contact any time I've had a questions about my orders.

They did not request a review as they did some folks, I check ratings and review sites occasionally to see how companies I deal with are doing on the PR side of things and wanted to leave a positive note.

2010-06-10

"Their free shipping worked great for me as they shipped from NJ and I am in PA, so I received my order the following day after placing it. Thanks, BTA ALL THE WAY!"

2010-05-31

"This company has good prices on toners supplies and good customer service. I receive my order in 2 days via Fedex. I was very pleased the quick shipment. "

2010-05-30

"Great prices and Great services. This is first time I use this merchant. I'm very please their prices and services (I placed order on 2:12pm the order ship same day and I receive tracking info at same day via email as well). Keep good job! "

2010-04-14

"Easy to find the toner I needed and site is straight forward and easy to use. Placed my second order with them today & I assume all with go as well as my prior order."

Share PCC Depot's store rating