Stores > Oxygen Concentrator Store

877.774.9271
      877.303.9319
      sales@amsrco.com
      877.303.9289

Voice your opinion! Review Oxygen Concentrator Store by clicking a star below.
2015-01-07

"Nick Vannatta was extremely helpful and guided me through the whole process of buying, payment and shipping to South Africa. I can strongly recommend them."

2013-10-01

"Great value, online ordering very easy, pleased with the product received, highly recommend."

2013-03-01

"The service representative was personable and professional.The correct product was shipped and received as we anticipated. It is working well. Thank you."

2012-10-22

"I ordered a simply go concentrator for myself, and I had a nice gentleman (Larry?) who helped me thru the process of ordering one... From the time I ordered it and received it in the mail it was and went smoothly! Thank you.. Then when I ordered a external charger for my batteries, I received it in the mail... but it mentioned Evergo (not my style)... so I quickly sent an instant message via the internet from their website and Got a real quick response from Ashli, Nick and Linda... esp since it was a Sunday and I didn't expect anyone to read my message til Monday. All is good here and thank you again for your prompt service as always! Kathy E."

2012-09-03

"I have not recieved the merchandise."

2012-08-19

"Your service was prompt. The email notifications were helpful."

2012-06-01

"My experience was excellent overall for two reasons. 1. Before I ordered I used the online chat feature to ask some questions about Tidy Tubing. The woman who answered my questions was excellent. 2. After the sale another woman on the staff called me to tell me to explain that she wasn't able to get to my order the day before. Because of that she planned to expedite the order. And she did.

There were two things that concerned me. First of all https was not in the URL when I first started my order. Therefore I waited and placed the order from my workplace because of the excellent firewall. Second, their ordering system requires that they call the day after the order to get the 3 digit code # from the back of my credit card.

Share Oxygen Concentrator Store's store rating

Oxygen Concentrator Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Oxygen Concentrator Store is not a merchant member
Oxygen Concentrator Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!