9:00am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 10:00am - 8:00pm Sun & Sat

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2002-07-08

"This was the only company I could find that had all the high-end parts I wanted in one place and could build the system for me. The quality, speed, and stability of the system is top-notch, and it looks great as well. I did notice a few minor problems, such as one USB slot not working and the sound card being installed directly below the video card, blocking the cooling fan. However, Oxford's support has been very responsive both by email and phone, and overall I am happy with the system. I recommend this company to other buyers."

2002-05-13

"The best place ive ever seen. I got a great computer with the same parts as other brand names and i got it for MUCH less. Becuase with oxfordpc your not buying the name. your buying a great deal. and the staff makes you a not just a customer but a family friend. and with new prices every month this is the only computer place a shop. "

2002-05-11

"My computer from OxfordPC was the very first item I have ever bought over the internet. I am very amazed with the great quality and care that they took to ship and build me my computer. It came right when it was supposed to. I thank OxfordPC for the great technical support and services they provide their customers with. I would encourage everyone looking for a performace CPU to buy one from OxfordPC. Or atleast check out their website, it can't hurt, right?"

2002-03-30

"I purchased a complete system recently and so far everything has gone well. It arrived with no broken parts and was well packaged. The online ordering is nice and I found the prices to be lower than many other sites. I had a few questions before ordering so I emailed them and got a response almost immediately. My system is fast and stable at the moment, and I haven't had any problems. Overall, a very nice place to get computers online."

Share Oxford PC's store rating