Stores > Overton's

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Overton's by clicking a star below.
2018-01-01

This is my first and my last time buying anything from this company.

"Still waiting for my item after 5 weeks. called them once and all they had to say keep waiting. over 5 weeks for shipping an item??? what a joke!"

2017-12-23

Done with Overton's

"On November 27th I ordered a Hyperlite Wakeboard for my 8 year old son as he learned to wakeboard last year and was excited to receive one for Christmas. I was expecting we would receive the wakeboard in early December and after making 5 phone calls to follow up on the tracking and being told 3 different times that it shipped (when it hadn’t) I learned yesterday (Dec 22nd) that the new arrival date was December 27th. This was unacceptable. I was transferred to an Alicia and after she spoke with a Steven, she called me back and said he agreed that they would split the overnight delivery charges with me to ensure the gift would arrive before Christmas which would be an additional $65 out of my pocket. This again is unacceptable. To say I am disappointed and angry would be an understatement. I have cancelled the order (out of principle now more than anything) and will never be doing business with their company again. Customer Service has and continues to decline and Overton’s did a great job of proving that during this Holiday Season. I look forward to sharing this story in the many different facets of social media and online. I hope Steven, Alicia and the entire crew over at Overton’s enjoys their Holidays. "

2017-11-11

Awful

"I ordered a winch for my boat trailer shopped around other sites first thought over to was a reputable company I ordered a winch it took over 10 days to arrive it was cheap Chinese junk payed way to much for it hook to small to fit my boat eye and mounting brackets don't match up I placed a review on their site so no one else would get stung they didn't post review because it's negative there were no reviews for this item now I know it's probably because no one has been satisfied with product "

2017-10-26

Unreliable Seller

"Ordered a trailer step 10/9/17, on sale , with agreement of no charge to my card until item shipped. Advised by email 10/11/17 item would ship 10/13/17. No word from Overton's as of 10/26/17, so I emailed; got no response to email. Telephoned customer service 10/26/17; Overtons advised (paraphrasing) "we have a new system and all back ordered items were cancelled; . . .would you like to re-order?; . . .we can't ship until 11/30/17; . . you'll have to pay now in advance of shipping."

I cancelled. Overtons obviously is experiencing problems with communicating, customer service and order fulfillment, beyond what they are revealing.

2017-08-29

returns

"ordered a 3x life vest for 52-56 in chest..(im 54) and it wasn't even close ...they would not give me a call tag for free shipping to return...so I paid 27 bucks to send it back with the note as to the poor fit for what size it was supposed to be ...they sent me another the SAME SIZE .I called them and they said I had to pay again to send that one back to get credited.....THEY ****...I have bought alot of things from them over the years but no more...I'm DONE!!!!!!!"

2017-08-01

Horrible Customer Service, Lies about shipping

"Order a new prop and parts well before I was needing them and due to their slow shipping, and choice of shipping avenues ended up having to purchase another setup just to keep our plans. In talking with their customer service we just argued back and forth about shipping policies and then find out, the critical part wasn't even shipped b/c it was back ordered but wasn't when it was ordered, or when was told it was being shipped. If I do ever order from them again it'll be for something I don't care about when it arrives. "

2017-07-03

They are actually worse than that

"Completely Disappointed with OVERTONS. Hiding fine print about shipping lead times, disrespectful answers from customer service people. Have been waiting over two weeks for an item to ship, can't even get a date that it is likely to be shipped. "

2017-06-30

Customer Service is beyond awful!

"I placed an order with an estimated 10-20 day lead time. They sent me an email confirmation stating that they had received my order and provided me with an order number with an itemized description and quantity of the products. I waited 20 days and called customer service. They said that they had no record of my order. I asked them to reinstate the order and ask the manufacturer to expedite the order. They told me that they could not ask for quicker service. When I finally convinced them to ask for expedited shipment, they said that they would contact the manufacturer and call me back. I never got a call back. I've called them 3 times now, trying to get the order shipped. I was finally able to speak to a supervisor today. His name was Allen and he was extremely rude. It's been almost 30 days and I still don't known when I'm getting my products shipped. I will never do business with Overton's again! "

2017-06-29

horrible

"Customer service is awful. Customer service is not helpful or concerned. I ordered a dock box 6/4/17. I still do not have it. I have called several times to check and ask for confirmation or an update with no ZERO response back. Do not order anything from this company"

2017-06-25

What's the point?!

"I have waited a month on a switch they showed to have in stock and still has not shipped. The customer service was not at all helpful and acted like they just wanted me off the phone. Never will do business with them again. What's the point in saving a dollar or two if you never get your product? "

2017-06-22

Bad business dont use them

"Ordered a pontoon seat set on May 9, received the seats on May 11. Been calling still have received the bases for the seats. Have been told as least 4 times they will shipped them tomorrow, or it will be the beginning of next week. Still haven't received them its June 22. Was told today it will be the end of next week."

2017-05-31

Useless

"Ordered a fish finder via phone with two day expedited shipping. Got a call the next day saying the credit card didn't clear, gave them a different card. Card cleared, everything good. Got on order number. Called after four days, item cancelled. They never called me to let me know. I had made the order so I could take it with me on a trip. These guys are incompetent at best and dishonest at worst. I will never order from them again."

2017-05-28

Keep away!

"I ordered a tube that stated it would ship in 3-5 days. Got the confirmation email that I ordered it. 10 days later no email that is was shipped so I go on to chat with Brenda from Overtons chat. I give her my order number and shy say sorry the ord3er was cancelled. Then the **** logs out of the chat session! My kids were waiting for this tube and now I have to tell them it's not coming! Say away from this place. Pure garbage!

2017-05-01

Would not recommend to anyone!!!!

"We ordered a full seating package on April 14th. The site states that this package ships within 7-10 days. I called customer service a few days ago to see what is going on with them. The lady was rude. She stated that it ships in 7-10 business days. Which is not what the site says. It is now May 1st, and It still has not shipped. I talked to one of their "professionals" this morning. He says that I should not be upset, because Its only one day over their time frame to ship. He said they can not give a discount, even though they did not ship within the time frame that they stated. He could not even give me an ETA as to when our package would ship. I would not recommend them to anyone!!!!"

2016-07-29

"Sorry it doesn't work - we would be happy to sell you another one"

"That's the response I got when I tried to get help with a pump that died when trying to blow up one of their big bouncers. The only good news was that they did not bother apologizing profusely. At least they are honest about providing no service on their products.

Do not buy from Overton. Their stuff does not work and they will only ask you to buy another one if you have a problem.

Share Overton's's store rating

Overton's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Overton's is not a merchant member
Overton's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!