Stores > Overstock.com / O.co
  • Overstock.com /

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Overstock.com / O.co by clicking a star below.
2017-11-08

Buyer beware

"Their orders don't come from them. 2 items ordered received from 2 other companies. One was a third party billing . 2 different customer service representatives with 2 reasons why 1 item wasn't shipped until the same day after I called them - 3 days after shipping label was created. It was a furehaven pet bed received in two plastic bags shipping address from a furehaven address. Buyer beware!!"

2017-10-28

Poor shipping tracking and expensive return.

"They said it was shipped by DHL, the tracking number was no good and I finally found it in my US Postal mail box area in a parcel box. Nice looking watch but I could see while still in the box without using it that the watch date window was too small for me to read even with my glasses on. I got a return authorization label but they deducted over $10 return shipping charge, which would have cost me $7+ to return via the USPS. After I returned the watch I found it at Amazon for $16 less (33% off). Not impressive customer service and I will not buy from Overstock in the future. "

2017-10-26

Ordered vanity oct 6 2017. Was shipped still havent recieved it smh

"horrible...Ordered a 72" vinnova gela vanity oct 6 2017. Was shipped 15 days later still haven't received it smh...stay away....what happened to the old overstock???"

2017-08-24

cust

"I purchased an item. Oversized. on 8/22. 30 min. later attempted canx. Rep said he would work it. No results. Only halfhearted listening. Item has not shipped. They could careless about you or any customer. I am at wits end. I have offered to pay restocking fee, and still no progress. This is not rocket science. They are unreasonable. I do not expect they will see this, but maybe. I warn you and everyone. STAY AWAY. I plan on finding every avenue possible to steer people away. Tried facebook, but seems you cannot just make comments. OK I will find a way

2017-08-19

Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin

"Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they accept, a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however, unfortunately there will always be scammers, like Overstock.com They are scamming customers out of their bitcoin (keeping the bitcoin and not sending the products). I recently placed an order with Overstock.com and opted to pay with bitcoin from a wallet I control. After checking out, Overstock sent me a public address to send the bitcoin to, along with a 15 minute countdown timer. I sent the bitcoin, and then watched as the countdown timer eventually went to zero, and was then presented with a screen saying my order has now expired and I should start a new order. I checked the blockchain, and sure enough, my payment went through ($58 or so of bitcoin as of this writing - 8/19/2017) as expected. I contacted Overstock via online chat and e-mail, and after a lot of back and forth, was finally told to (and I quote): "In this case, I would recommend you contact bitcoin and have them help you sort this out." At first I laughed at the ignorance, but then after checking the blockchain again, I see there was another transaction only 30 minutes or so later, in which the bitcoin was sent to a different address. So, they're definitely actively monitoring this address. So, to me, it looks like they're playing dumb and stealing people's bitcoin. Here is the blockchain address I sent the bitcoin to: https[colon]//blockchain[dot]info/address/1NrHACk3VupDFBwCFCH4iYLtvP3KpACQqP"

2017-06-29

Horrible price fear for B2B

"We are dealing with these people B2B relation since 2012 but from last 2 weeks they are changing the price very sudden, sometimes they are giving us a catalog with the price which they are selling on price on B2C. We planned to change and make a purchase from some other website. We have tried with macys.com, Nordstrom, brandcruz.com such website. So far doing better than overstock."

2017-06-02

SOOOOO SLOOOOOWWWWW

"Their pricing is extremely high and they take at least ten days to deliver - TERRIBLE - just terrible"

2017-05-24

Overstock.com using a scheme to ship (or not ship)

"Ordered a rug from Overstock.com, paid for it and received what we thought was a UPS tracking number. We paid for overnight shipping but didn't receive it.
So far it's been 2 1/2 weeks since we ordered the rug and it still hasn't shown up. Remember me telling you we received a UPS tracking number? Right about now, you're asking yourself, "Why didn't he just check the tracking number to see where the package was?" Well, life lesson here. The "UPS Tracking Number" they give you is nothing more than a UPS "Batch Number" that's used for mass shipping. The problem with it is that there is no way for you to track your product. It never updates, it never changes. Instead, you get fed up, call them and they apologize saying that this kind of thing never happens. Problem with that is, I learned about this same exact problem by researching and finding that numerous people have had the same problem with Overstock.com. Customer service will lie to you and say that UPS lost the shipment. It's hard to lose something you never got in the first place.
So the next step in this scam is for Overstock to apologize profusely, let you know that UPS lost the rug (or whatever it is you are ordering), that they will send another one out right away and to expect it in 2 - 3 business days. Well... over a week and a half now and I have a new UPS Batch number that is useless.
Another question... How do you ship something to a customer that pays for overnight as BATCH SHIPPING? It doesn't make sense.
Don't take my word for it. Just use google and search for "Overstock.com" and "Complaint". You'll start to see the pattern pretty quick.
Finally, I told them that if they did not resolve this issue within a week (I thought that was reasonable), I would begin my crusade to find as many places online as I could to let other potential victims know about their way of conducting business. This is my third stop.
Hope this helps someone.

2017-05-23

Waiting...waiting...waiting

"Overstock wasted no time charging my credit card but took five days for my item to be packed and shipped via UPS. The shipping took eight days. So, from the time I ordered and the time I got my purchase was a total of 13 days, almost two weeks. I give Overstock a ONE star rating for charging my charge card immediately and taking 5 days to leave their warehouse. The Chat feature was very easy to use and the person very friendly and knowledgeable, but that doesn't raise my rating of Overstock. I do not recommend this vendor as there are other stores where you will get your items much faster."

2017-05-04

This company has gone down the tubes since 2000

"I had issues with an order in 2000 and they were exceptional in all regards - from picking up the damaged item, and reshipping immediately a new item. Shipping was pretty fast as well. Now, I can't recommend them at all. Don't even think about editing an order or adding to it, even if the order shows as processing - ain't gonna happen. The item ordered took forever to see a ship status and even when I did, it just meant the label was made and it wasn't enroute at all. Arrival dates have changed 3 times, pushing it off later and later. Now, I know this isn't Amazon, but really, 12 days to arrive? Not really worth the savings, if any. It will now be my last "go to" shopping spot."

2017-04-18

very disappointed

"We purchase from Overstock the Samsun Washer Dryer (Gas Dryer). After 2 weeks was deliver all wrapped so you cannot see what inside The driver refused to wait to open and inspect, he told us the package not damage very little English speaking driver. So we open and recognize it is the totally different items what Overstock show in his website on the pictures. We called Customer service the agent also recognize the differences also the pedestal's was missing. She told us need to transfer us to the Electrical department. she get back on the phone and told us someone will call us back after 3-5 Business days. We receive the phone call and the gentleman recognize the differences he ask to send the pictures from the delivered items. he told us he will call on Monday - nobody called we saw on the website the RA # initiated and the re -deliver start to process- but after 1 days the re-deliver was cancelled and when we called was told us it is out of stock no info when going to have this style again. so I here with no Washer Dryer I paid for the scheduled installation and take 2 days off from work to wait for the deliver and the next day installations. It is totally unacceptable we understand mistakes but should find the solutions but do not want to try anything. I do not recommend to buy anything from Overstock

2017-04-03

Horrible company to deal with, dishonest, ripoff

"I bought a Gracy Transitional Dining Set on Overstock which is listed at $877.49. It is a total piece of junk, very flimsy with chairs that wobble terribly and the legs are off by at least two inches. I looked for reviews and could find none on Overstock so I looked on the box that the item came it. It turns out the item is a Shasta dining set by Coaster which is sold many other places for less than 1/2 the price. In fact I found it as low as $319. Overstock has been giving me a total run around about returning this set even telling me it is between me and the over size delivery company. What? Don't think so. The over size delivery company did not falsely advertise a product and rip me off. Overstock says I need to disassemble the chairs and table and fit them back in the boxes. Hell no. We have already spent hours on this crappy furniture. I can't get a manager on the phone and they are neither apologetic nor helpful. Do not buy furniture from this company!"

2017-03-30

Don't shop with Overstock.com

"I ordered two rugs on Monday. I used my name and billing address but somehow used my boyfriends credit card number, which was on file. I called and explained that I needed to cancel that order and reorder with my card. I reorder then check online to make sure the first order was cancelled but it showed as being processed. So I live chat with a lady that again says she'll resolve the problem. Today ( two days later) I receive an email saying that they shipped both orders. They ship and order with my name and my boyfriends credit card number after being cancelled twice. This is the worst company ever."

2017-03-16

Order Cancellations Not Accepted

"I placed a high dollar order and within a couple of hours, I called to cancel one of the items. The only order for the cancellation was that I had found the exact same item for $100 less with free shipping.
I was informed that their warehouse does not accept cancellations, the item would need to be delivered and then returned. That typically would not be an issue for me, however, the item weighs a 126 pounds! Anyhow, they were not willing to price match or offer any other solutions.
I will NEVER order from Overstock again! Thank goodness for AMAZON!!!

2017-02-27

Stuck with Damaged Product - Terrible Customer Service

"I ordered a sofa from them online since it had high ratings. However, when I received it, it was used and damaged in the corners most likely from transit since they did not package it well. I contacted them on Friday and they did not respond until Monday. They have tried to offer money to keep the damaged item rather than immediately get me a return label and a UPS pickup for this package. Then they said that the carrier will be contacting me within 10 days like I have time to wait around and have $700 sitting there charged and have yet to get me a label to return this damaged/defective product. So I am out $700 while they **** around with the carrier. This whole experience has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I never want to order here again. If they do not get me a label and pickup soon I am going to have to file a chargeback."

Share Overstock.com / O.co's store rating

Overstock.com / O.co is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Overstock.com / O.co is not a merchant member
Overstock.com / O.co does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!