Product & services pricing 5.63/10
Shipping & packaging: 3.75/10
Customer service: 3.33/10
2018-07-20

NEVER AGAIN!!!

"AFTER FIGHTING FOR OVER 6 MONTHS NOW SINCE CHRISTMAS THESE IDIOTS CANNOT GET IT CORRECT THE SHIPPING ADDRESS AND OR THE BILLING ADDRESS

CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

THEY GET A F MINUS IN SERVICE DELIVERY AND OR SMARTS FOR THE IDIOTS THEY HIRE....

I EITHER HAVE TO GET A UBER TO GO GET MY PACKAGES OR THEY ARE NOT WHERE THEY SAY THEY DELIVERED THEM TO.

ONCE THEY LEFT THE PACKAGE ON A EMPTY TRAILER THE DELIVERY GUY HAD TO MOVE THE COBWEBS TO GET TO THE PORCH AND HE STILL LEFT THE PACKAGE TO BE STOLEN LATER ..

2018-06-11

I remember now why I stopped shopping with them

"I used to shop O quite a bit, then I had a few less than optimal experiences...returns are neither easy nor cheap and the products had gotten a bit hit-or-miss.
Recently I went to their website again and made a number of purchases, and I was quite happy with most of what I ordered, but received some drapes that are NOT what was pictured...not slightly off, just really not the same colors at all. I WILL be returning them. I was reviewing their return policy and on a whim, looked through my old orders and reviews. I found a review from 2013 that was "denied" as being "inappropriate"! I actually did a "Live Chat" to find out what on earth they thought was inappropriate. There was certainly no offensive language, nothing derogatory...I simply said the item arrived damaged and I hadn't yet decided whether it was damaged enough to return. I said the box appeared to have been flattened and then taped back together around the item which explained the damage. The Live Chat agent referred me to their Policy which was useless. I am offended by their judgement and by the waste of my time. I will not shop with them again and I would advise anyone looking to purchase anything of any size to be very cautious

2018-06-09

Horrible Company

"This is a horrible company. I purchased a 12x15 rug from Overstock having this membership in hopes that they would stand by their claim of worry free returns, but the exact opposite has occurred. They first sent me a rug that was quite obviously printed crooked and has made it an ever loving nightmare ever since. I have called them 11 straight days since the day this rug arrived, crooked, and have been told there is nothing they can do for me until I go out and BUY packaging for a 12 x 15 foot rug and repackage this 150 lb rug to acceptable standards for UPS to pick up. Then, while I'm recovering from a back injury sustained from packaging a 150 lb 12 x 15 foot rug, I can wait for it to arrive back in their warehouse for processing and THEN I can wait for them to process my refund. From start to finish I'm looking at an over month long ordeal (if I'm lucky) with countless hours wasted on the phone just to get my money back from something that should have been delivered correctly the FIRST time, when I gave Overstock my hard earned money. This company has set me in a perpetual nightmare that doesn't seem to have an end. I have been told so many stories yet here I sit over 20 days after turning over my money with a monstrous rug in the middle of my hallway awaiting someone to PLEASE pick this thing up b/c Overstock refuses to give me my money back with out a good.....long.......torture, all the while they sit with an acquired interest free loan compliments of my stupidity. Horrible doesn't even begin to describe my distain for this company. "

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-06-04

Arrived instantly

"I couldn't believe how fast my order was delivered. I got it faster via online buying than if I actually decided to pick a day to go to a store."

2018-05-09

No quality at Overstock.com

"I bought an expensive day bed at Overstock.com. The product arrived in 3 boxes for self-assembly; something I missed when reading the description. I was willing to accept my own mistake but I was dismayed by the poor quality of the pieces. It will fall apart in a year. While Overstock was willing to accept a return, they wanted me to pay the shipping back to the warehouse. When I objected, they agreed to pay the shipping. I received one label. I contacted customer service again and it took them a long time to confirm that the product did, indeed, come in 3 boxes. I've decided to keep the piece of junk because returning it requires that I miss work to meet with UPS. I've already missed a half day to receive it. This was just a big hassle for the amount of money I paid for the day bed. Next time, I'll go to a real store, touch the furniture and have it delivered in one piece. Buyer beware."

2018-04-23

UGH! Overstock WAKE UP!!!!

"I am so disappointed in this company. Wow. I really am. I recently ordered a rug. When it arrived I rolled it out onto my guest room floor. My five year old grand-daughter and I immediately walked over it....in our bare feet. It felt as if we were walking on PINS AND NEEDLES. My grand-daughter said," Ouch!" and immediately got off of the rug. I did too. It was so rough and painful. How could anyone use this rug? So within two hours of it being delivered I got online and began a chat session to initiate a return. Imagine my shock when I learned that Overstock.com would keep $40.00 of my rug cost, when I shipped it back to them. WHAT?? I do have Club O. I WANT ALL OVERSTOCK CUSTOMERS TO UNDERSTAND THAT CLUB O DOES NOT INCLUDE THE COST OF RETURNING RUGS, AND MANY OTHER THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How disappointing. I will never shop with this company again. I ordered another rug through Amazon (IT'S SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL!!) and got it within three days with free shipping (no, I did not even have prime!). For this Overstock rug to feel this bad and for me to have to lose $40.00 to get it back to this company, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Ugh. I'm encouraging my family and friends to avoid Overstock.com. Even with Club O. THis has convinced me to use Amazon Prime and I plan to start today. I already have a Mother's day gift and a birthday gift picked out from Amazon. Sorry Overstock. You also need to work on how your representatives talk to people. I tried to explain an issue to one of your reps and she was obviously having a bad day. She forgot the rule: DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON THE CUSTOMER. I never complain and I rarely return items. You struck out this time. "

2018-03-17

Never Ordering from Overstock Again!

"Originally I came to the website to browse. I was trying to find shoes for my 2 flower girls for my upcoming wedding and came across their website. Overstock had the perfect ones. Unfortunately, they could not get my order right. I had to call 4 times for them to send me 2 pairs of the same white sandals in the same size. Easy enough. Well they sent me pink ones TWICE. When I call the second time they sent me pink shoes, I thought surely they could get it right this time! Well they only sent me ONE pair of the sandals. So when I called the FOURTH time, they sent me the second pair of white sandals but not in the correct size. I needed size 13 and they sent me size 12. Unfortunately for me, my wedding is too close to deal with them a fifth time, so I am making the shoes work. I am very unsatisfied with this company and will not order anything from them again. I do not suggest anyone order from them."

2018-02-16

I have purchased furniture, some housewares, toys and jewelry. Only 2 problems.

"I have been a customer for about 3/4 yrs now. I have had good experiences in the past but lately, things are not so good.
I purchased 2 wall sconces totaling more than 2200.00. There were junk and broken! I sent them right back with their label, of course. And it took almost 4 months to get a refund!
I recently ordered some jewelry for myself and decided to use the online coupons they send me along with my rewards.
So I normally don't order that much at once. I always wait for my rewards to hit before I buy anything else.
Well, it seems like they know what I'm doing and are delaying the shipment of a couple more expensive items so I can't use the reward funds on my items in my cart. And they also took my coupon away! They used to be my go to place along with Wayfair. But I feel like they just don't care anymore.
Very unhappy with their service lately.

2018-01-22

Wife's Birthday

"I ordered a bag on Jan 12 for my wife's birthday. It was back-ordered, so I let her know it would be late. On the 20th, the company told me it would not be sending the gift, because it was not available. My wife's birthday had passed, and the $5 they offered to appease me was salt on the wound.

So much for O.co, I will not be a customer in future.

2018-01-13

I ordered a table for $900 and it was delivered to someone else.

" They refuse to show me the delivery signature. Now I'm fighting for my money back! I'll file a complaint with Consumer Affairs, BBB and Pam Bondi, our attorney general. This is outrageous."

2018-01-10

Overpriced

"I’ve shopped on the site since the beginning and they used to have good deals and great prices. For the last at least 6 years the prices haven’t been deals at all. They create list prices that aren’t actual list prices and if you do research on any given item you can get it for much less anywhere else! Don’t shop on overstock anymore! "

2018-01-02

horrible company and customer service

"I had a horrible experience shopping here. They sent me a damaged item and then charged me for replacement parts. Customer service was the worst I have experienced.

2017-12-31

Horrible Business Experience and Customer Service

"On 12/12/2017, I ordered a Marcato Atlas Red Stainless-Steel Biscuit Maker/Cookie Press from Overstock.com as a Christmas gift for my niece. Information on my Overstock.com account indicated that the order had been “filled” and purportedly “shipped” six days following the order, i.e., 12/18/2017. After this date, the only tracking information that I was ever to obtain from the Overstock.com and USPS websites was of the “alleged shipping date.” I never received any further tracking information from any source nor did I receive the ordered item. At this point, I contacted Overstock.com Customer Service numerous times to inquire about the lack of tracking information and the reason the item had not been received.

Several different Overstock.com Customer Service Representatives told me that the “information about my order” would be forwarded to the “appropriate department” for follow-up on the tracking information and missing item. No Overstock.com employee ever contacted regarding any actions taken in attempts to locate the missing item after my complaints. Then, information listed on this order on Overstock.com account showed that a return of the order had been initiated on two occasions followed by a cancellation of the order. I never requested that a return, refund, or cancellation be done for this order. This was done without any Overstock.com Customer Service Representative contacting me by e-mail or telephone to provide an explanation on the actions taken.

An Overstock.com Board of Directors Representative informed me that another item had been "set aside" in case the item that I ordered was not located. I never received the item despite “another one being set aside for me.” Even though the website indicated the item was in stock, my account being billed, and the item allegedly shipped to me, I was informed that Overstock.com had “made a mistake” with my order. For some odd reason, the order was fulfilled and “shipped” but it was out-of-stock at the time of the order. Despite speaking with four different Overstock.com Customer Service Representatives on “Live Chat” and a Board of Directors representative via e-mail, not one of them discovered nor informed me that the order was out-of-stock when placed. I have never encountered such apathy and incompetence from any of the numerous websites in which I have spent thousands of dollars.

2017-12-28

Overstocked for a reason

"Ordered a bed 12/4 12/28 still no contact for delivery. Sitting on hold for 20 minutes to try to find out when I will get this bed. No wonder they are called overstock they hold on to their products and your money !!!"

2017-12-21

BUYERS BEWARE - STAY AWAY FROM OVERSTOCK

"BUYERS BEWARE - You need to away from Overstock - Shop HAYNEEDLE or AMAZON. I ordered product. It was never shipped. All they had done was send USPS the shipping label. After 10 days, I contacted both Overstock and the Marketplace seller to find out what the issue was and let them know that I couldn't wait another 10 days to receive as the product was a gift. They said it had shipped. I said it had not based on USPS. They said to reject the delivery which of course with USPS comes to a box so it can't be rejected and to cancel the order as it had not shipped. The order wasn't sent in a timely manner and not to ship it out. I cancelled at 7:00 a.m. CST and they shipped the product that afternoon and it was received 10 days later. Thee Marketplace seller shipped it after the cancellation request. told Overstock they shipped it before. Overstock to date hasn't researched the paper trail to verify it was shipped after the cancellation request . Now OVERSTOCK is wanting to charge me for returning the product and a restocking fee and shipping charge to send it back. When you shop their website they are the seller on some items, but most sellers are what they call Market Place Sellers and they are not good. I won't be ordering from them ever again."

Share Overstock.com / O.co's store rating