Stores > Overnight Prints

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.35/10 5.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.81/10 4.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review Overnight Prints by clicking a star below.
2017-11-22

Fast shipping, wrinkled paper

"I received my prints faster than expected and the graphic looks great, but the paper quality is not what I was hoping for. The paper wrinkled almost immediately after I took it out of the shipping box. I will be having the prints re-done at a big box store on a heavier stock. You get what you pay for! "

2017-11-21

Order came in time, packaging wasn't the greatest

"I'm grateful that my order came on time but I wasn't super thrilled that the 4x5.5 cards I ordered were shipped in a flimsy bubble mailer. A few of the cards had corners bent in. However, considering the timeliness and price point I am happy to continue giving Overnight Prints my business."

2017-11-21

Did not receive order when I was told I would.

"Ordered the fat business cards over a week before they shipped at which time the estimated delivery date was last Thursday (16th). The shipping label was not created until that morning. I called customer service twice trying to verify that I would get the cards by the next day even if I had to change the shipping rate to next day air. I was told that they were going next day air and would have them Friday. I needed them for a trade show that weekend and did not receive them until yesterday (11/20). If I would have known it would take that long to get them I would have chosen an expedited option initially but since the estimated delivery date was a day earlier than I needed them I didn't think it would be a problem. I guess the biggest issue is that I tried to ensure by calling that I would have them in time even if I had to overnight them and was told they would be there so I did not look into other options."

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2017

“Dear Ross,

We apologize that you did not receive your order on the estimated delivery date, and for any inconvenience this may have caused. Let us help you resolve this by responding back to the email that we've just sent you.

Worst experience ever

"I ordered business cards and paid for overnight shipping. Not only did I not receive my cards in time (I got them 3 days later), but they were much smaller than I expected and clearly printed on remnants. They were bent and bumpy—basically unusable. I sent them back for a refund, which I still haven’t received. I should have trusted the reviews I read beforehand..."

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2017

“Dear Kaila,

We've gone ahead and sent you a ROW to receive a full refund on this order. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory.

Overnight Prints ”

STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED OVERNIGHT PRODUCT

"We still have not received our over night product AND they are not allowing for a refund!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!"

Printing was okay

"I was disappointed in the printing. The trimmed edge was not precise. It was left a bit rough and I had to trim off some excess hanging pieces. The gray shading on my design was not very even. Over all the printed pieces are just okay. My last printing with overnights was just okay as well. Not sure if I would try again. "

“Dear Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We've just gone ahead and sent you an email about this order. Please respond back at your earliest convenience, so that we can resolve your printing error.

Warm Regards,

2017-11-20

Great deal for the price

"I would've given Overnight Prints 5 stars, but I thought the website was kind of confusing. I had a hard time finding the template I needed and figuring out how to upload the file for the spot varnish. But I called, and the customer service person was very helpful. My 2x6 bookmarks were slightly smaller than 2x6, so my picture came really close to the edge of the paper, but also, I got 500 bookmarks for $30, and they arrived in a few days, and you sure can't beat that!! If I wanted perfectly printed prints I might go to another site like 4by6.com, but for fast and inexpensive prints, I'd use Overnight Prints again in a second."

Neophyte

"New to Overnight Prints and so far so good.They are great to work with and responsive."

2017-11-20

Order received late, ridiculous shipping charge

"The product delivered was nice. However, we paid an outrageous shipping charge ($92.91), and the products ordered (475 bookmarks) were not delivered on time. The delay in shipping resulted in our team to stay late the night before a huge event as we had to package the bookmarks for the event. We expected the bookmarks to arrive Fri. Nov. 10th but they didn't come in until the following Mon., Nov. 13th. "

“Dear Luke,

We would like to provide you with a refund for part of your shipping. We've gone ahead and sent you an email about this. Please respond back at your earliest convenience, letting us know if you would like to receive a refund to your credit card or would like to receive a refund as a store credit.

Best Wishes,

Top quality

"Fast , top quality and great price "

Fat cards

"Very satisfied with original business card order so decided to re-order. The so called ‘Fat Card’ is no longer as fat and looks like the cutter was dull since the edges are chipped (original order was perfect). Will give one more try before moving on."

“Dear Mel,

We would like to resolve the issues that you've received on your last order. We've gone ahead and sent you an email about this order. Please respond back to our email at your earliest convenience, so that we can fix your cards.

Quality cards, disappointing delivery

"The cards were high quality, as always. However, I paid extra for next-day delivery and the cards didn't show up until two days later (i.e. ordered on Thu, expected them on Fri, got them on Mon).

You should either, return what I paid for the extra shipping, or be very clear that next-day really means two working days (in which case, I would not have paid for it).

Rep reply posted Nov-17-2017

“Dear Matt,

We've just gone ahead and sent you an email about this order. Please respond back letting us know if you would like to have the additional shipping refunded to your card or as a store credit.

2017-11-17

Very easy to use and the quality is awesome!

"The system was easy to use and the quality of the product exceeded my expectations. I will be using you in the future."

Very Responsive

"There was a problem with the original order, they responded promptly and corrected. They are highly recommended. "

2017-11-16

Amazing service!

"Each and every order has been amazing! Super fast shipping and the best quality out there. Forever a customer!"

Share Overnight Prints's store rating

Overnight Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Overnight Prints is a merchant member
Overnight Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.