Stores > Overnight Prints

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Overnight Prints by clicking a star below.

Horrible Service

"They made my life very harder and helpless. I lost my customer and I promised them that they will get the business cards on Friday. But today is Tuesday and today they saying they ship the business cards.
What should I say?? I do not mind about money (Pid $68) but reputation is important for me, I lost my customer and customer given his business card to some one else for print,

I will never and ever recommend this company to anyone.

Used to be a great

"What happened to your service? I have ordered in the past and had great results. This time, they lied, and missed my deadlines continuously.

Customer service? Waited on hold for hours.
Chat? Doesn't work on any of my (4) browsers
Price? No longer better than local when shipping is figured.

"horrible horrible horrible. takes forever, don't care. intentionally puts your order on hold, while lying to you and telling you it is "in production" and already printed, but being intentionally held back unless you pay a "ransom" of expedited shipping!!! BEWARE!!!"

Horrid customer service

"I have been using overnight prints since 2006 (its 2018) I have placed over 30 orders, and man their customer service is HORRID! placed a large order and received 12 days ago, it was VERY poor quality, I submitted photos of the cards through their review process, no one responded to me. On day 11 I called, the woman on the phone found my email I submitted and just said ok I will forward it onto the review department..... oh your not allowed to talk to anyone who can make any decisions, and oh can you please take more pictures and forward to me again. someone will be in touch... Wow, take a already disappointed customer and further that. Well they lost my business."

Be aware and keep out!

"Ordered round 3X3 business cards. Edges are wrinkled, dark color side has some weird shiny spots, edges are printed in different colors for no reason, paper quality is simply unacceptable, shipping and production time is very slow, customer service is very ignorant... Be aware and keep out!"

Poorly printed -- Terrible cut for edges

"Ordered business cards, as I have from Overnight Prints before, and centered the image exactly as I had on the previous order. Proof showed the card exactly as it had been printed and shipped from them on previous order.

This order looked as if a 4 year old had tried his hand at printing. Image was off center, white space border shown on PROOF preview was NOT there, and the rounded corners I paid extra for looked like they were done with a pair of school scissors. I contacted customer "support" and got a very blunt and terse response from Anthony F. stating that everything was "in tolerance" and they would not either reprint or refund my money. I will be contacting my credit card company to dispute and not pay for the very poor excuse for product I was sent.

“Dear Greg,

The cards were cut in between the safe zone line and the full bleed line. The cuts on the cards were within our cutting tolerance, so no compensation could be provided.

Stood ME up!!!!!!

"I am extremely disappointed with the level of customer service this time around... First of all, this couldn't of happened in the worst time evvvvaaaaa.. I ordered business cards & brochures for a Bridal Show in which I was the main exhibiter :( this caused me so much grief and money, I had to find a local printing company to get this done for me on a Friday evening. Of course I was charged double... And here I am now still fighting for my refund. SAVE YOURSELF FROM MORE OF A MESS... go somewhere else and read reviews. "

“Dear Phil.

We apologize for the delay recently experienced and have gone ahead and refunded you for your order. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Overnight Prints ”

Would NOT recommend!

"I placed an order with Overnight Prints 9 days before a very important trade show and paid an additional $180 in shipping to make sure the order would arrive one day before the show. The day before the order should arrive I saw the estimated delivery date was still on time, but it showed my order as still in production. I reached out to see what was going on and was told it was there mistake and they would make sure to get the order pushed through now and that I would be compensated. But the email said nothing about when I would receive. I tried to find a way to call them but no phone number is listed on their site. After sending 4 emails trying to find out when I would get my order, with no reply, I was able to find a phone number at the bottom of the first email I got (888-677-2000). When I talked to customer service they said not only could they not tell me when my items would arrive, as the tracking number had not been produced yet, at most they would only refund my shipping. They didn’t seem to care that these will likely arrive after the event, when they are no longer needed, nor the fact that they are leaving one of their customers without anything for a very important trade show. There company website “Overnight Prints stands alone in the industry when it comes to delivery.” And “After all, "overnight" is in our name, so it should probably be in our business plan!”, they also say not to be fooled by other companies, I guess you shouldn’t be fooled by them either. Luckily a local company MinuteMan Press was able to come to my resuce. I will NEVER use Overnight Prints again and I will share my experience with everyone I know. Print locally people! Not only will you save a ton in shipping but you can talk to a real person, go by the store, and have your stuff on time. I would NOT recommend this company."

“Dear Cambrae,

We upgraded the shipping on your order in order to get it to you closer to your event. We apologize for the delays you had experienced on this order, we offered to compensate you for the delays experienced. We've been undergoing a lot of structural changes lately to ensure orders arrive on time. We are sincerely sorry your order did not make it to you in time on this order.

Overnight Prints ”

Not awful, but not good.

"I ordered Christmas cards through Overnight Prints, and I was less than satisfied with the final product. My "below average" 2-star rating is the result of the following reasons:

1. Okay-ish Quality - The colors came out lighter and less saturated than how I designed them, and both sides lacked sharpness. This might have been avoided if I opted to have an OP employee double-check the files I sent to be printed, as I could have made a mistake. Still disappointing, nonetheless.

2. Poor Packaging - My Christmas cards were sent in one of those priority mail envelopes made out of card stock material with nothing padding or separating the cards from rubbing against the envelope. It made gray scuffs on all of the white areas on almost every card. It just made them look grungy.

I don't usually make poor reviews unless something turned out pretty bad, so learn from my mistake and go with a more reliable printer. :)

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2018

“Dear Erin,

We've gone ahead and provided you with a store credit for your order as well as have gone ahead and emailed you a one up code for your next order.

Happy Holidays,

Received beautiful business cards

"I recently placed an order for some business cards and they arrived ahead of schedule with extras in the box. I am very happy and will definitely be recommending them going forward. "

"Everything I order (which is a LOT of print ) is always on short notice as I deal with clients that own or are direclty affiliated with the nightlife scene in vegas. Bands, entertainers and nightly deals change at the last minute all the time and most weeks the in-house graphics guys and outsource partners just can't handle their needs.

Never really had any problems with quick and next day orders with Overnight Prints. Only once where I had a problem – my cards were cut a wrong, but they reprinted them very quickly and thanks to Russel, my customer rep.

Would recommend to everyone!

Perfect Posters for the holidays

"Ordered posters for a show. They arrived perfect and on the day before the event. Perfect!"

Christmas calendar order process was smooth.

"Order process was smooth. Ordered two Christmas calendars and they came looking exactly like the images I uploaded. These are going to make perfect gifts. Thank you."

Perfect Christmas greeting cards

"Ordered 20 ppersonalized cards for friends and family. Got my cards the day they were supposed to be delivered, which is more than I can say for Moo.com. Thank you Over night Prints!"

Don’t quite live up to their name

"Before placing my order I made sure the cards I selected would arrive on time as I needed them for a Saturday event. I placed my order on a Wednesday after the cutoff time. My cards were to arrive on Friday. Later that evening I had a feeling they wouldn’t make it and I tried to cancel, but the status was “in production” so I wasn’t able to. The cards didn’t ship until late Friday and they arrived Monday. I had to run to Staples to get additional cards. Upon speaking to customer service they informed me that it’s difficult to get cards made overnight, yet they wouldn’t cancel my order. They told me to call once they arrived and they would see what they could do. Perhaps they should change their name. "

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2017

“Dear Laurie,

We recently sent you an email in regards to this order to find out how you would like to be compensated for the delay. Please respond back to me at your earliest convenience.

Share Overnight Prints's store rating

Overnight Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Overnight Prints is a merchant member
Overnight Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,460 merchant members.