Product & services pricing 2.86/10
Customer service: 2.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.50/10
2018-04-10

On Time Delivery

"My package got delivered on time. Thanks"

Cozy And Warm Marmot Guides Down Hoody

"This is the warmest and most comfortable jacket I've owned.It will serve as my coldest weather jacket for apres, light winter hiking, and day-to-day use."

Purchased A Marmot Fordham Jacket From This Store

"I ordered a marmot fordham jacket for myself.The removable hood is really awesome and is well designed.Zippers are effortless and seem to be of good quality."

Good Quality Marmot Breton Jacket

"Perfect jacket for all my outdoor adventures.Fits great.It isn't puffy or boxy, snug fit, sleeve length is great, and it isn't too short or too long.And it is really warm."

2018-04-06

"I found exactly what I wanted at Outside Outfitters. "

2018-04-06

Great deal

"Received product as advertised, on clearance, quick delivery, no issues. Good deal All around "

2018-02-20

Super slow shipping - Rude customer service - Most of the reviews on this site are fake for them

"On their "about us" page one of the first things they mention is "fast shipping" and "friendly customer service". I believe their site quotes items ship within 2-4 business days. I placed my order 8 business days ago and it still shows "processing". I have inquired about it several times so their customer service department decided to rudely educate me on what a business day is. I have sent several emails about my order since with the only response being, you will receive tracking info the first part of next week. They have stated that my order is within their allotted pre-shipment cycle which they say is 2-4 business days (today is the 8th). I will be seeking a order cancellation and refund. Depending on my experience I will update this review if possible.

*UPDATE*
I got a tracking number and was told the item "shipped" on the 11th business day. However, USPS was waiting for the package for 2 more business days. Today 2/28 is the 14th business day since my order.

Also, @ResellerRatings, most/all of the 4-5 star great reviews for Outside Outfitters are obviously fake based on usernames and review history.

2018-01-31

Stay away. You will be sorry. I never received my order or refund from Outside Outfitters.

"The worst experience. Someone should put whoever is behind this company in the face of the law."

Helpful (3) Cool

2018-01-30

Customer Service and Shipping Time Are Unacceptable

"I'm actually sorry I did not read these reviews before placing an order with this company. At this point, I'm skeptical I will ever get the item I ordered. It's pretty obvious they get an order, THEN get the merchandise from the manufacturer THEN send it to you if you're lucky. This is my first time doing business with this company; there won't be a 2nd."

2018-01-26

Terrible communications/service

"They sent me an item after telling me it wasn't available (without confirming if i still wanted it -- i didn't).... then went three weeks without responding to my request for a return label. Finally had an agent call me (only after i complained to my credit card) and try to blame me for the whole situation. i will never order from them again. "

Helpful (3) Cool

2018-01-22

Scam. Beware

"Ordered a coat as a gift in September.
In 2 weeks item was never shipped. My card was charged for $200.
I contacted them asking to cancel, as i found something similar and successfully received it from another merchant.
It is now January, still trying to dispute the charge. They are claiming the item was delivered. I have an email from them confirming my cancellation.
They don't answer calls. I was polite and nice in my inquiries.

2018-01-17

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Impossible to reach a person. Promised to cancel order immediately after placed but made me pay for refund and restocking fee. Took a week to answer customer service email. No human on phone."

2018-01-03

Bogus store

"This is not a real store. It is an internet front. Likely all the positive reviews below are fake. I ordered a set of Soma Fitesse EX tires, paid extra for 3-day shipping, and a week later order is still "processing." They do not have customer service, it is outsourced to a 3rd party that cannot help, and simply "refers" you to OutsideOutfitters customer care department. THIS IS NOT A REAL BUSINESS. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

2018-01-02

money bye bye

"ordered product, paid for product, product BO, waited, no communication about expected ship date, canceled order, and after four months and repeated requests for refund still waiting. like to take the money, don’t like giving it back. CROOKS "

2017-12-30

The absolute worst online merchant I've ever dealt with

"A December 27, 2017 Better Business Bureau press release title says it all: "BBB Warns Consumers Outside Outfitters LLC Fails to Deliver Goods, Refunds in Timely Fashion". The headline is a real understatement -- one unfortunate woman had to wait a year to receive a refund from Outdoor Outfitters!

What the press release doesn't mention is that if you do receive what you've ordered, it could arrive stinking of cigarette smoke, as did the product I ordered.

I find it incredible that this two-man company can remain in business. Read internet forums for the accounts of other shoppers, and you might be wondering the same.

This is the link to the BBB press release: https://www.bbb.org/en/us/article/news-releases/16706-bbb-warns-consumers-outside-outfitters-llc-fails-to-deliver-goods-refunds-in-timely-fashion

Share Outside Outfitters's store rating

Outside Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Outside Outfitters is a merchant member
Outside Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.