Product & services pricing 3.61/10
Shipping & packaging: 1.67/10
Customer service: 2.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.82/10
2018-06-14

Positive reviews are BS. This company is a scam.

"I ordered 8 biz days ago...they said they'd deliver by today. I called CS several times. They don't answer their phones, or emails.

They rate "F" on BBB where they can't fake good reviews.

Run away fast from this POS company.

2018-05-30

Terrible experience

"Terrible customer service. Web order said delivery in 5-8 days. After 11 days, not even so much as a shipping notification. Phone hours are only 5 hours in the middle of the day 5 days a week. Emailed to request an order status and got no response in 48 hours. Called to cancel and got some answering service, person answering the phone doesn't even work for Outside Outfitters."

2018-05-21

Run away fast. Positive reviews are fake.

"Ordered a Marmot tent 4/21 item was shown as in stock with delivery in 5-8 business days. After 2 weeks and no info, I inquired to find out the customer service is a answering service that knows nothing about your order. They will send a email for you. After 3 weeks tried to cancel order. They say it can't be cancelled as it has shipped. I say ok give me the tracking number. Now 4 weeks and no shipping info and I have opened a dispute with my credit card company.
DO NOT ORDER from this company. They have no warehouse, no customer service, and no shipping department. You may or may or may not receive any of your items and it will take a long time for anything. If you do get something you must keep them forget sending back for refund. I wish is would have checked their reviews before ordering. You will see how bad this company is. It is true.

The positive reviews are fake!!! Yea great customer service got my stuff fast. Nice jacket .hahah that's a joke.

2018-05-17

The worst experience ever

"This company appears to have a business model of taking payments, not sending order and refusing to refund."

2018-05-15

Never received item, didn't issue a refund.

"I ordered a tent from Outside Outfitters. It was supposed to be delivered within 5-7 business days. After more than a week and the order still showing to be processing online; I contacted them for the first time.
A couple of weeks and numerous emails later, I still did't have a tent.
I contacted them to cancel the order and get a refund.
Over the following couple of weeks I received one excuse after another for why I haven't received my refund. In the last email they said that they are working on budgeting refunds and my name was added to a list they monitor regularly. At that point, I knew they are going to drag this out forever. So I filed a billing claim with my bank. They came through and I got my money within the week. For anyone who is waiting on a refund, just get in touch with your bank. If you haven't bought anything from them yet, stay away!

2018-05-14

Don't waste your time or money

"We ordered a bike rack and after 2 weeks, no arrival and contacting their "customer service" by both email and phone repeatedly could not get us a tracking number. Getting our refund from VISA as we type."

2018-05-11

How are they still in Business????

"The absolute worst experience ever. I paid a month ago and they refuse to refund me. They then threaten to delay the refund further because I reported them to the BBB, who actually have a customer warning again this company. Their email is below

"We apologize for the delay in the shipping and the refund of your order, we have entered a refund into the system to be processed. Because you have disputed the charges and threatened to notify the BBB the refund process may take longer than normal. If the charges were not disputed we could push the refund through faster. "

2018-05-06

I loved doing business with them

"Amazing customer support.Quick delivery.Good quality of products."

2018-04-29

Effective Customer Service

"I wanted to edit my order and make some changes to it and the customer care person helped me all the way."

2018-04-28

Great prices, Great selection

"Price was awesome, selection of products was good and easy to use website."

2018-04-27

Good Customer Service

"Good communication was made to ensure the delivery of the item to me on time."

2018-04-24

4 weeks (20 business days) and nothing!

"The worst on-line transaction ever, they don't stock any inventory and use a answering service for customer service, there fax # supposedly goes to a business next door. "

2018-04-10

On Time Delivery

"My package got delivered on time. Thanks"

2018-04-09

Cozy And Warm Marmot Guides Down Hoody

"This is the warmest and most comfortable jacket I've owned.It will serve as my coldest weather jacket for apres, light winter hiking, and day-to-day use."

2018-04-09

Purchased A Marmot Fordham Jacket From This Store

"I ordered a marmot fordham jacket for myself.The removable hood is really awesome and is well designed.Zippers are effortless and seem to be of good quality."

Share Outside Outfitters's store rating

Outside Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Outside Outfitters is a merchant member
Outside Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.