Stores > Outletpc.com
  • Outletpc.com

9:00AM - 5:00PM Mon - Fri (Pacific Time)
      702-262-7968

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Outletpc.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Terrible customer service

"I bought windows 10 from them and after it didn't work I spent half an hour looking for a solution. Microsoft told me to contact the seller and outlet pc's phone line was extremely rude and unresponsive towards my problem. They kept screaming that I needed to contact Microsoft (I told them multiple times that I had done so thrice) and then continued to rattle off the long and unforgiving return policy to me. Guess I'll have to spent over $100 just for an activation key I've already bought."

2017-11-24

They don't accept returns on any circumstances - only use your credit card for protection

"totally unreasonable. even if you can convince them to take a return, they will charge you for restocking, you have to pay shipping, and they'll only offer partial refunds.

Don't even bother returning items that are broken or damaged, just open a dispute with your credit card - they are required to refund you the entire cost including shipping by federal law in the USA.

2017-11-20

What anice selling department and customer service

"I was purchased a pc part from them since I purchased it I got no single information only. One updated that my iteam was shipped but to where I dont know since that day now 5 days pass I daily sent an email to customer service and sales department but no one even no single one bothered him self to reply to us like we saking them for there money"

2017-11-17

Excellent service

"Easy checkout process, customer service very knowledgeable. Will order from in future. "

2017-09-26

Their Refund Policies are not clearly stated

"I bought an OutletPC product on Newegg. There was no mention that I would have to pay shipping costs back to the seller (OutletPC) in the case of a refund or return. When I tried to refund all they gave me was an RMA number and no shipping labels. I pleaded with their customer service several times for shipping labels to cover the cost citing that no where on the Newegg site did it state I was responsible for shipping but they would not listen. They completely ignored me and demanded I pay for shipping.

I will never shop OutletPC again and will try my best to get the word out about my experience with them.

2017-09-26

Never again

"Don't go there unless you're looking to get charge for items you never receive. Just as it has been stated numerous times they will take your money then cancel your order for numerous reasons and then you have to wait days (still waiting) to get it refunded to you. The customer service is a joke and will tell you whatever is necessary on the phone to end the call, if you can reach them at all, then follow up with a email telling you the exact opposite. Will never use again. "

2017-09-09

Withdrawing a Complaint

"I falsely accused Outlet PC of not shipping an order. Turns out they shipped very timely, but someone refused the order unbeknownst to me. I gave them a bad review I wish to retract and apologize for. Outlet PC did a very good job! I will most certainly buy from them again!
Thank you!

2017-08-25

Staff don't know common seance.

"I ordered a power supply from Outlet PC, when I got it, it didn't work. So, I ask for a refund and they said ok you can get one but you have to pay to ship the power supply back. This is a $12 part and shipping is $8. "It doesn't make any sense," I say to the lady, This is a very important item to use the computer and they say the soonest I can get it is in 10 days. Then I say do I get any compensation. NO is the answer I receive. I spent over 500 dollars with this company and they send me a bad power supply so I can wait 10 days and spend an extra $8. come on!!! Now I have a broken power supply and no refund or replacement and I have to buy a new one. In summary, I would never recommend this place!!!"

2017-08-18

Faulty Refund Policy

"I bought a brand new mechanical keyboard from this company. Four keys did not work so I returned it the next day after receiving it via FedEx. They only gave me a partial refund. I do not recommend using this company in the event you get a defective product."

2017-08-04

Go somewhere else, even if it costs more

"No clue why their rating is still not horrible. I had my order cancelled on me 4 times already, each time because of an incorrect credit card input. My card was definitely charged every single time however, so I'm no down almost $1400 waiting for these **** to give me back my money. I waited a week as well, so that's time not being returned. Save your time and money and order from somewhere else. Worse company I've had to deal with in a while. "

2017-07-18

greedy & unethical

"Ordered two Intel i7-7800x cpus from OutletPC online at $389 each (Intel's official price). They successfully charged my card, then 2 days later they cancelled the order on their own accord claiming out of stock (which they should have known at the moment I placed the order). They refused to let my order stand in back-order until they got new stock, and I have to wait 4 to 7 business days to get my funds back.

The very next morning, they showed the same part for sale online at $599. I called to verify, they did indeed have a small inventory of the part in stock. Nope, they won't honor the order they unilaterally cancelled just hours before.

Essentially they cancelled existing orders for the purpose of retroactively raising the price on a hot item.

2017-06-26

Just ridiculous!

"Ordered Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming and a EVGA PSU. Only for OutletPC to cancel my order, just because they wanted to bump the price up on the GPU by another $57. Straight up ridiculous! You list a product for X price, honor it! Guess they only honor prices if they're listed as third party seller on another site! Go figure!"

2017-06-19

Thieves

"They send garbage, acknowledge they sent you garbage, then send you absolutely nothing back. I don't understand how they retain customers."

2017-06-03

Good Service

"My order was pending because of a mismatch between shipping and billing address, Was contacted by them and it was resolved very fast. 4 star because of shipping pack, My expensive DDR4 was sent in envelope!?"

2017-06-02

Make sure they "Accept" your order IF you believe they will have your parts

"Terrible. I try to be fair on evaluations. While I admit I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon, AND on a holiday weekend, I accepted the fact they'd review and take care of the order Tuesday. To make SURE, I called them. The person was kind, and stated he found the order, and assured me it WOULD arrive with the 3 day shipping I'd placed. No mention as to any issues. The ONE thing he stated was that due to me not setting up and account PRIOR to the order, if I setup and account then, the order would not be review-able from the new account. ODD, but hey, computer systems can be fickle. 3 days later I noticed the email I'd entered (MY error) was incorrect, so I called them. It was at THAT moment they said due to error on the order, they had cancelled it. He said this happens to only 1% of the orders placed. They had sent an email stating it had been cancelled. He also stated they couldn't follow up on all the cancelled orders due to manpower. With only 1% errors why not? they could NOT tell me why the order was cancelled. Again. ODD. I'd say if you're not in a hurry for parts, then give their prices a try. I WON'T be."

Share Outletpc.com's store rating

Outletpc.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Outletpc.com is not a merchant member
Outletpc.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!