2012-01-17

"Terrible service, stock management, and delivery time.

My order took over a month to arrive even though it was sent only a short distance within the EU. Several items were out of stock (though shown as stocked on the website) and so were omitted from the order. One of the items was completely wrong, but to return it I would have needed to pay the extra postage charges myself, despite company error.

Each time I contacted customer service there was a 4-day to 2-week delay in their replies to simple inquiries. Often I got no reply at all. Most of my questions went unanswered in the replies. When speaking on the phone, the staff were brief, rude, and dishonest.

Cannot recommend enough that you find another online retailer- there are plenty of good ones in the UK and EU. I ordered afterwards from Nomad travel and they were fast and efficient.

2011-12-14

"Good service. Ordering was a straight forward process and the item arrived promptly and well package. Overal excellent service."

2011-12-11

"An excellent watch at a great price. Item dispatched & received swiftly with A*** service from Outdoor GB. I will definitely shop again."

2011-12-08

"I ordered a gift from here. It was easy to order, pay for and send to another adress. The order was processed within 24 hours and delivered the next day. As this is a Christmas gift (today is 8th December)it has not been opened so I am unable to comment on the product itself. "

2011-12-03

"Very satisfied customer. Good price, great delivery"

2011-11-30

"An excellent service andspeedy delivery. Recommended"

2011-11-26

"Fast, easy and value for money transaction"

2011-11-25

"They dispatched the item quickly and it arrived in perfect condition."

2011-11-24

"Easy transaction, great product, speedy despatch. Thank you."

2011-11-18

"Buying my husbands birthday present from OutdoorGB was a very pleasant and straight forward shopping experience!

The website was very easy to use and didn't take long to complete the transaction - I ordered the product on the next day delivery service too to make sure it was with me on time and it came exactly when they said it would - I also received a tracking reference for Royal Mail that was very useful.

I would definitely order from this company again. :)

2011-11-16

"Arrived promptly. Happy with the product."

2011-11-15

"After reading some of the reviews on here I wasn't sure if I should purchase from OutdoorGB but I bit the bullet and took the risk as the price was so good, way better than anywhere else online.
I purchased a Buck Alpha Hunting knife for my "husband to be".
It turned up the next working day. Brilliant service, so glad I ignored the negative comments here.
Fast delivery and a huge saving, what more could anyone ask for.

THANKS OUTDOORGB!

Leeann, Wolverhampton.

2011-11-14

"The ordering process was easy, delivery was quick and the product Alpenheat snow & ice grips)is great. Thank you ExtremeGB"

2011-11-09

"Based on my first buying experience I would strongly recommend OutdoorGB to anyone. The quality of the knife I bought was beyond what I thought possible for the very reasonable price and the level of communication and service was excellent. I will be back! Thank you!"

2011-11-07

"I ordered a Suunto Core watch.
It arrived very quickly, and was well packaged.
I will certainly use this company again.

Share OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!