Stores > OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB
  • OutdoorGB / Ext

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB by clicking a star below.
2015-01-21

"Really bad customer service. I ordered a jacket on the 2nd January and received it on 20th Jan. I payed 150 pounds for the jacket yet they used the most economy royal mail service. Also, if the item is not in current stock they won't mention that on their website. My worst experience with online shopping. i won't be shopping with them again. Avoid them like the plague."

2015-01-12

"Still waiting for Keela Jacket which was ordered on 26/12/14 with delivery advised at 3 - 5 working days. Management refused to refund or send another Jacket until 21/01/15. Extremely dissatisfied with customer service. "

2014-12-29

"Officially the worst website ive ever ordered off placed an order which said it will be delivered in 5-7 working days i ended up waiting 18 days. Horrendus customer service and none of my emails replied to. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!"

2014-12-20

"Only putting 1 Star because I have to.

Quite literally the WORST customer service I have ever received.

I ordered this product as a Christmas present.

The product was advertised as in stock and still is yet OutdoorGB decided to wait until it was too late for me to order the product from anywhere else to inform me that they didn't and had never had the product in stock at all.

They then tried to flog me an alternative, with no attempt at an apology.

I then had to demand my money back, and still had no apology.

Avoid this company like the plague, they are purely out to take payments for products they don't actually stock.

Will stick to trustworthy companies in the future.

I am only reviewing here and not on the site itself as the website doesn't actually allow me to leave a review!

2014-07-06

"Ordered a Tatonka Barrel Holdall 85L for £80 with free delivery in the 5-11 day region, seems it is working days and not consecutive ones.
Emails were answered the same or next day and were useful.

Found the same bag for more money on other sites, figured worth a go and if was messed around, would be close enough to pay a personal visit :)

Arrived yesterday, well packed and in a good condition.

Would I use again ? Yes and have bookmarked the site :)

2014-07-05

"I ordered 4 items from Tasmanian Tiger, next day 1 item was not in stock, so the rest was on hold? (no customer service). 3 weeks later I received an email that another item was not in stock with Tasmanian Tiger! (again blaming someone else for bad management). Again they want me to wait 3 weeks. Why not send the rest ahead, i have to pay for the shipment.

They have offered no solution what so ever!

2013-12-16

"I ordered a Christmas present here on 7th December. Although the website and confirmation email said the item was in stock, I received an email from them 2 days later telling me it was out of stock. This went straight to my junk mail and I didn't hear from them again until 16th Dec, when I was told that if I wanted to receive the item before Christmas I would have to pay a total of £6.95 delivery - for an item that weighs less than a letter! They refused to cover the extra delivery costs themselves as a gesture of goodwill. I found the exact same item for free delivery on a different website so cancelled my order. I would recommend that you do not order from this website if you want your purchase to arrive promptly."

2012-10-19

"I'm very pleased and will be recommending OutdoorGB to friends."

2012-10-18

"Great service and wide variety of items at really low prices. Thank you!"

2012-10-18

"Item was packed really well and shipped promptly. Great customer service over phone and email. I will most definitely buy from them again."

2012-10-09

"Absolutely Horrible. I've dealt with some really clueless companies before but this one takes the cake. After my order they said they didn't have the panniers I ordered in stock an they didn't know when they'd be in. More than two weeks later they finally emailed me to say they would be getting them in that week. A week and a half later they emailed me telling me they were ready to ship but that they miscalculated shipping and it would be DOUBLE the $40 they already charged me. I said no thanks. Do yourself a favor and stay away!"

2012-01-31

"I got my new Montane fleece at a bargain price from them.

Fast delivery and great service.

2012-01-17

"Terrible service, stock management, and delivery time.

My order took over a month to arrive even though it was sent only a short distance within the EU. Several items were out of stock (though shown as stocked on the website) and so were omitted from the order. One of the items was completely wrong, but to return it I would have needed to pay the extra postage charges myself, despite company error.

Each time I contacted customer service there was a 4-day to 2-week delay in their replies to simple inquiries. Often I got no reply at all. Most of my questions went unanswered in the replies. When speaking on the phone, the staff were brief, rude, and dishonest.

Cannot recommend enough that you find another online retailer- there are plenty of good ones in the UK and EU. I ordered afterwards from Nomad travel and they were fast and efficient.

2011-12-14

"Good service. Ordering was a straight forward process and the item arrived promptly and well package. Overal excellent service."

2011-12-11

"An excellent watch at a great price. Item dispatched & received swiftly with A*** service from Outdoor GB. I will definitely shop again."

Share OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB's store rating

OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB is not a merchant member
OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!