Stores > OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB
  • OutdoorGB / Ext

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB by clicking a star below.
2016-12-12

Wrong size then no reply

"I was sent a wrong sized jacket by them so got on the phone straight away to, but the bloke said I had to email them, so I did just that, then I kept checking my emails and still nothing off them, in the end I sent 6 emails and didn't have one reply back, so I phoned them again today to ask what's happening, the first time I got through they ended up hanging up on me, so I tried again and told the next bloke what happened, then all he could tell me was the size I ordered wasn't in stock (but it was over the weekend because I went on their site to check) then he said I have got to send it off and they would reimburse the postage, then when they receive the jacket back they would send me an xl jacket to me, baring in mind it Xmas and the post can take forever, so I said ok but when this jacket comes and if it's too big would I be able to send that back and have the original large if in stock, he said yes but then I would have to pay the full price of item because originally I got in the sale. It's a complete joke because it was their **** up in the first place and they wouldn't reply to any of my emails, 2 weeks this as taken so far and it's a Xmas present. Just terrible customer service "

2016-10-06

Highly recommended.

"This is the second time I have used Outdoor GB. Their prices are excellent as are the goods and the customer service. My experience on this occasion was every bit as good as last time, I placed my order on Sunday opting only for economy post and the trainers arrived on Wednesday. Even with a promo code on the Merrell website I could only get them for £85, Outdoor GB had them at £67. They confirm the order immediately and send emails with regular updates. I cannot understand some of the negative reviews on this site, I highly recommend them and will certainly be using them again."

2016-09-30

Patronising do not buy

"Quick to take money. Didn't respond to phone calls doesn't send or attempt to send products, wanted me to wait 4 weeks, still waiting for refund. Could ring his neck. Little turd."

2016-09-02

Great service

"Great service, helpful staff, fast delivery. Will order again."

2016-03-01

item not in stock

"item not in stock but claimed to be on website, no contact from them until I contacted them to be told its not in stock but on its way to them , very poor"

2016-01-09

"1/5 stars is overly generous for this review. This company appears to be a backyard company answering calls via a call centre. Have spoken to this company 2/6 days regarding delivery.
The company uses misleading advertising such as Fanatical about Customer Service which going by all these other comments is clearly not the case. I am another unhappy customer and still waiting.

Good Afternoon Thank you for your email. Our warehouses have reopened today after the Christmas and New Year holiday as such we would expect your order to be despatched later this week once the Leatherman arrives with us from our stock warehouse. As soon as we do receive this delivery we will arrange for your order to be despatched. Once the order is despatched you will receive a confirmation email detailing the carrier details for your order.

2016-01-08

"Do not purchase anything from this company.

I purchased a jacket from this company online. My order was accepted and I was expecting delivery between 5-8 days. 10 days later, they notify me that the item was no longer available and cancelled my order. This left me in the horrible situation of going on holiday without a new winter coat.

To add insult to injury, when I checked online, they were still selling the coat in my size - just with a £30 mark-up. I wasn't until I called to tell them that it appeared to still be available did they change the availability online.

I suspect that they simply either do not want to honor the sales price they offered, or they are willing to take payment items they do not hold.

If they told me straight away that they couldn't fore-fill the order that's one thing, but waiting 10 days is quite another. Now it will be difficult to find the jacket I want in my size at the same price.

Not at all happy. Save yourself the grief and order from someone else, even if it costs a little more.

2015-12-17

"I recently ordered a fleece for my wife who is a size 6, I ordered small as the website stated 8-12 on their size guide. The item arrived and the fleece was as described, however the size was way off. It was tight, so I figured the size guides must be wrong. I requested to return the package and was advised I would be liable for the cost, even though the information on their website was misleading. From a business that must thrive on repeat customers and recommendations, that was not the response I was expecting. Please be warned, if you do need to return anything, you'll have to pay! Not ideal at Christmas when you're purchasing gifts. There are plenty of places online that will offer free returns and will price match, so I will not be recommending this company."

2015-09-22

"Poor customer service, poor communication, goods not yet delivered, rediculous excuses for late delivery, dont resopnd to emails complaining about their service. Caveat emptor or just place your order elsewhere."

2015-08-07

"They said the first item had failed to be delivery and was returned to them although I had no missed delivery card from them.

Had to pay for it to be redelivery. I was away on holiday for 4 days and by the time i got back again the item and been returned to them via the courier service.

Have asked for refund, will never be using them again

2015-06-02

"I have ordered a Contour Roam Handlebar Mount on the 18May. I am still waiting for this item, I sent an E mail 29th May2015 and today is the 2June still no reply. Appallling service."

2015-05-13

"It appears that happy customers appear to be in the minority - shame. I was entirely happy with the price, service and speed of delivery. I will probably buy with them again."

2015-05-07

"Ordered 3 items listed as available. Three e-mails followed stating the supplier (Berghaus) didn't have them in my size. "Do I want a (smaller) size?". If I did you muppets, I would have ordered the smaller size. What a bunch of time-wasting con men this company is. Represent the very worst of internet trading.
Wasted my time and effort in the full knowledge they couldn't fulfil my orders.
Virging on criminal.
Morally reprehensible - undoubtedly.

2015-02-13

"Ordered Polar M400 Watch on the 30th of January. 1-2 days delivery on it. They sent me an email after 5 days to say it should have been delivered. After 10 days it still hasn't arrived so I've cancelled and asked for a refund. They have been swift processing it. Let's hope it goes through or will have to contact credit card company.

After several calls with one person their end, no apology was offered until I asked. They used the most basic Royal Mail delivery service that's not tracked so they have no idea where it is. I ordered from another vendor on Amazon and got guaranteed next day delivery and it's TRACKED!!

Terrible experience.

2015-01-26

"Very bad customer service. I ordered jacket for my son and it was slightly tight . I wanted to exchange it. they told me I need to pay postage back + postage for the new item to be delivered to me. And if the sale have ended they will charge my card the rest of the price for the jacket.
I decided £14 spend and wasted are much less than 2 x postage + maybe a new price on the item. But the delivery for me took 3 days. Quite quick.

Share OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB's store rating

OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB is not a merchant member
OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!