Stores > OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB
  • OutdoorGB / Ext

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB by clicking a star below.
2018-02-13

Truly terrible customer service

"Ordered a pair or windrush sunglasses with 3 extra pairs of lenses in late November. Glasses arrived minus extra lenses. Phoned a helpful sounding lady who said she would despatch the missing lenses immediately. No lenses arrived. Emailed company in January re lenses. Was told they would need to get lenses from supplier. But first I had to return the glasses. I did this and they arrived back at company on 1 Feb, although Nathan, who was dealing with the issue, didn’t track them down until 13th Feb. He then told me that the lenses were not available and was going to process a refund. This has been a lot of hassle for nothing. I would not recommend dealing with this company."

2018-02-09

Great Service

"I ordered quite a few items for my daughter to go travelling. They didn't arrive on time but that was because they were waiting for 1 item. They kept me informed and it all arrived correct 4 days later.
I had to return 2 items and got an email to say the item had arrived back and a refund within a couple of days.
I was worried at the time because after I ordered I read the reviews, but I can't fault them.

2018-01-31

Awful Service

"Took 3 weeks for an item to arrive which was faulty. When i called to discuss i was told to email. I got no response. I sent another email to them and was told i have to pay to return the item, and only then will they consider a replacement, despite photos being sent proving the fault. If you need a product that's fully functional, or need it within a month of placing the order i would buy from someone else, even if it costs more.

Looking at the other reviews here they drag out providing exchanges and refunds too.

never again!

2018-01-20

Worst retail company

"I returned items and here I am 3 weeks later still waiting for either an exchange or a refund. If i email, I get replies 2 days later or as of yet I’m still waiting for my most recent one. I wished I’d read the ratings before I used them. They are not worth buying from in case you need to return your items."

2017-12-28

Appalling customer service. Will never order from them again.

"Ordered something that arrived 3.5 weeks late instead of 2-3 days as stated on their website. Called twice to ask when it would arrive and was told any day but weeks later and it still hadn't turned up so opened a paypal dispute and ordered elsewhere. Then the boots arrived nearly a month late but now expected to pay for return postage as they refuse to pay! It's the least they can offer.. Unbelievable. "

2017-12-07

Pathetic

"I got an email 2 weeks after ordering an in stock item saying that they had miscalculated delivery costs and I needed to pay a lot more. 3 times the cost of normal international delivery and not a hint of an apology. I'd steer clear for international orders (and probably any other orders judging by reviews on here). "

2017-09-01

Weak customer service

"The item I received was of extremely poor quality, even at 1/3 of the price it would have been a rip-off. The customer service attitude was that of 'tough luck, your problem not ours' and had me running rings with the manufacturer."

2017-06-29

Good service

"Ordered an item which was well priced, which arrived promptly, however through no fault of the company it was faulty. I contacted them and they said they would send a replacement once the item had been returned, they reimbursed me for the return postage quickly and got a new item sent out which arrived very quickly.
I would use them again.

2017-06-06

Never again!!!

"Waited 9 days for a 3 day delivery item that was in stock and I had paid extra for this delivery, 9 days later the items that were listed as in stock I was told via email they were not in stock ...... liars!!! Do not use!!"

2017-05-30

Horrible company

"Ordered £70 alpine glasses, paid for 24hr delivery. Got an email saying it will take 3 weeks to arrive, and I was going away in 5 days. Spoke to salesperson and their manager, they refused to send out a similar model due to the small cost increase. Will never use again, highly don't recommend"

2017-05-25

Quick, helpful and best price

"I found all the awful reviews below AFTER I'd ordered my shoes so was waiting for a bad experience.
It didn't happen.
The shoes were the cheapest price on the web. They arrived ahead of schedule. They were the correct colour and size.
So not sure whether they've had a makeover but I found them to be very helpful and efficient.

2017-02-08

Worst experience I've had.

"Firstly sent me the wrong item, I returned first class to which I got a refund for the item even though I stated I would like a exchange. They refused to refund for the postage of me sending the item back so I'm now out of pocket £4 for a problem I didn't cause. I have sent 5 emails now asking for someone to help getting a postage refund as I was originally told I could from an advisor called Toby but still no response. Their customer service advisor Toby was at first seemed to want to help but now completely ignores my messages. Worst customer service I've experienced from an outdoor outlet. I suggest sticking to places like GoOutdoors and adapt outdoors as I've had brilliant customer experience from these other companies.

Never again placing an order with outdoor gb.

2017-02-03

Avoid Like the plague

"Without a doubt the worst customer service i've ever experienced. Item (leatherman mut) bought for a Christmas present and was received broken so returned (at my expense) and heard nothing for nearly a month until i phoned them and conveniently the shipment had just arrived from leatherman as mine was sent off for a repair (should have been replaced)..
i received the 'repaired' leatherman a few days later only to find this one was broken as well. Demanded a replacement to be sent out with a pre paid postage label and got nothing from them.. Decided to phone leatherman uk who have now sent a pre paid postage label and will replace it with a brand new one and not a repaired one.. Great from leatherman, appalling from outdoorgb.

2017-01-25

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! I REPEAT! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE

"I am not usually one to complain where customer service hasn't been great, as everyone is entitled to a bad day. However, the level of service received from this company has been woeful at best.

I placed an order for some kit needed for a mountain trek and OutdoorGB took my money immediately. I made them aware of the urgency of my order yet it still took 2 weeks for them to tell me that one of the items I ordered was out of stock!! They then offered me a different size instead (which obviously I didn't want seeing as most people order a certain size for a reason!!).

They haven't confirmed whether the other item ordered is available nor have they confirmed when I will receive my refund for the item which is out of stock. They are repeatedly ignoring my very direct questions about the whereabouts of both my money and my order.

Shady company. Terrible service. SO SLOW.

2017-01-02

What customer service??

"I ordered a watch for my husband 2 weeks before xmas and paid for 3-5 day delivery just to be on the safe side. 4 days before xmas the watch had not arrived and I had not had any dispatch or delivery information. I could not get any response by telephone and therefore emailed twice. I still had no reply. A few days after xmas I received a standard email to say that the watch was on its way but no explanation as to why it took over two weeks to leave their warehouse. The watch has subsequently arrived but despite further emails I have had no response from their customer service department. I would quite like my payment for prompt delivery back! I am happy with the watch but would not buy fro this company again as I don't have any faith in the customer service if I had a problem with the product."

Share OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB's store rating

OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB is not a merchant member
OutdoorGB / ExtremeGB does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!