Stores > Ospeedy.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ospeedy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-07

Ospeedy System Optimizer cleaned up my disk.

"When I got drive C is full message, I searched on internet and downloaded Ospeedy System Optimizer, after run it and it free up about 10GB useless files on disk. I'd like to recommend it to my friends. "

2015-07-26

"I lent my PowerShot SX520 HS to one of my friends last month. When I got back, all my photos on my camera had been formatted. I felt so frustrated to find a way of getting my precious photos or any other important files back. After using your product, all things became easy. OSpeedy SD Card Recovery really did a magic job for me to recover files from formatted SD card. "

2015-07-21

"OSpeedy Driver Updater, I have had this software for about 3 days now, and am generally very impressed with it. I bought it for my old scanner which I can't find a driver for it. This software find a driver for it and now it's scanning for me again.

2015-07-14

"Satisfied with this company. I have bought OSpeedy SD Card Recovery from this company and it recovered the pictures of my birthday party. Really a surpise cause I thought deleted photos can never been recovered."

2015-07-14

"Recently my computer can not run as normal. It shows that some dll files on my pc was lost and I tried many methods to fix this terrible error. At last, OSpeedy System Optimizer helped me do that. It is helpful for me."

2015-06-11

"I lost some important files for the computer shut download suddenly. It spent me more than a month to write. I feel upset and want them back. Therefore, I search the internet to find the right way to accomplish it.
It appears and it do help me.

2015-06-03

"came here to say thanks to support team of OSpeedy System Optimizer. They help me fix my my sony desktop. She is running much faster than before. Satisfied with the service the provided. ; )"

2015-06-02

"I used OSpeedy Data Recovery last week, it is extremely powerful software that's sure to meet just about every of your date recovery needs. I restored lost files with the help of this software which helped my brother get her pictures back on the camera last week. I have to say, OSpeedy Data Recovery is highly recommended."

2015-05-24

"I bought ospeedy driver updater for two months. This tool did update a correct driver for my Canon printer. I plan to try this software for the next year. Hope the software will upgrade in time."

Share Ospeedy.com's store rating

Ospeedy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ospeedy.com is not a merchant member
Ospeedy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!