Stores > OpticsPlanet.com
  • OpticsPlanet.co OpticsPlanet.com Elite Status
      9AM-7PM CST Mon-Fri --- 9AM-5PM CST Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only - Sun)
      800.504.5897

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsPlanet.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

OpticsPlanet Rocks

"I have ordered from OpticsPlanet numerous time and they always come through. Prices are always competitive!!"

Cleveland, Ohio (well nobody actually lives IN Cleveland LOL)
2017-12-06

Why am I bothering with this?

"It is a complete waste of time writing a review for The OpticsPlanet. folks. Why? Because in my several experiences with them, they have been absolutely PERFECT every single time: PERFECT Customer Service, PERFECT Shipping, PERFECT products. I keep trying to find a less than perfect Customer Service Rep and I can't do it. Thank God I don't have more money, or I'd be on the phone calling these awesome people every day, and I mean that-this Army Veteran LOVES OpticsPlanet!"

A truly awesome company!

"I have conducted many transactions with OpticsPlanet. I recall only one issue in the past and it was taken care of rapidly by their customer service department. Never had to return an item and do not expect I will need to at any time in the future. OpticsPlanet is a trusted company and their prices are rarely beaten."

2017-12-05

Best store on the internet

"Best seller on the internet, the best and most varied selection on the market, with deals straight out of this world."

Shipping problem

"The product I got was great but shipping is a problem for this company"

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. OpticsPlanet’s Value Shipping offer uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package. It typically takes 5 to 10 business days to receive your order with our value shipping option; however, allow up to 14 business days for final delivery. OpticsPlanet also offers express shipping methods for faster delivery.

We hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Optics planet

"Anything that has to do with optics, Holsters and gun accessories I buy off optics planet. By far the cheapest place to buy and they always give great deals when you caught them at the right time. Most my stuff I buy comes from optics planet with the exception of one item which was a vortex magnifier. I found that cheaper on amazon. Other than that, this place is my go to for everything else. Highly recommend. 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ "

2017-12-05

Quality products, very reasonable prices, speedy delivery

"Great experience, ordered scope online without any problems. Delivery was exceptionally expedient, delivered a day sooner than the estimate. "

2017-12-05

Great offers, easy shopping and fast delivery

"I just bought the Leupold BX-1 Yosemite 10x30 binoculars, which were on sale. Product arrived two days early and I am very satisfied with the product and service. I will continue to shop at Optics Planet."

Great!

"Cheaper price, fast shipping, great quality. Thank you!"

Great service

"My scope was on sale for a great price and arrived promptly as promised!"

Great Optic

"Quick shipping. Great optic for an AR. "

100% Satisfaction

"I have had over a dozen transactions with Optics Planet and they have all been extremely positive! I had to return a product once, and they took care of everything and made it very easy to return. The replacement arrived very quickly. Everytime I've talked on the phone with a representative, they have been courteous and helpful. This company is TOP SHELF!!!"

Better deal than Amazon and Ebay

"I was shopping for the Hornady Snap Safe XL auto hand gun safes online at Amazon and Ebay when I checked OpticsPlanet. OP's price was lower, but had a really high shipping price, almost 2/3 the cost of the item. Then I realized that doubling my order would result in a solved Christmas gift problem and result in free shipping as well.
For me it was a win, win. Items delivered well packaged and undamaged.
BTW: The Hornady Snap Safes are a quality item equal to the brand's reputation for quality.

2017-12-04

Awesome!

"Got to love to deal with such a perfect seller.Going to deal again and again.Perfect business!"

2017-12-04

Easy access and Great products

"Searching for what I was looking for was very easy to find. My scope showed up a week earlier than I expected it.
Great products. This is one of the best scopes I own. I put it on a Ruger Precission 308 and could not be happier.
Thank you Optic Planet for great prices on quality products. Also for a good user friendly web site.

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.