Stores > OpticsPlanet.com
  • OpticsPlanet.co OpticsPlanet.com Elite Status
      9AM-7PM CST Mon-Fri --- 9AM-5PM CST Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only - Sun)
      800.504.5897

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsPlanet.com by clicking a star below.

Great Site so far

"So far this is a great site, still need to confirm bore site I did but appears rugged and like the dual use system Solar/battery Red dot."

Great Product, Great Price:

"I purchased Walkers Ultimate Power **** Quads w/Aft Controls, NRR 26dB, Realtree GWP-XPMQRT from OpticsPlanet.com and these are amazing power ear muffs. They were on sale and the price was exceptional compared to retail pricing. I had a great customer service experience and the product arrived in a reasonable time from when I placed the order. "

Shipping Disaster

"Ordered two items: Jumping Jack target and electric muffs for a scheduled shoot on Nov 9th. Placed the order on Oct 30th (eve). The order didn't leave the warehouse until Nov 4th (6 days later) and didn't arrive until Nov 11th (2 days late). Completely unsat! I will probably not order from this company again (unless I need something a month later). "

Rep reply posted Nov-16-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you.

Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days from our warehouse based in Illinois. OpticsPlanet’s FREE Value Shipping offer uses a variety of reliable shipping carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a timely and secure manner. Once you place an order, the most efficient carrier is automatically selected based on the destination, size, and weight of your package. It typically takes 5 to 10 business days to receive your order with our value shipping option; however, allow up to 14 business days for final delivery. OpticsPlanet also offers express shipping methods for faster delivery.

We hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

buying experience

"On time shipping , good rates , great selection. great Prices! enough said !!"

Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x Illuminated Rectical

"Best price I could image, awesome military discount 40%. Arrived in great condition as described. "

2017-11-15

A very reasonable online store for a lot of my shooting/hunting needs.

"The prices on items I purchase are probably the biggest factor in my purchase of online items. Optics Planet beats out a lot of other online stores so I order from them. The free shipping is a nice gesture but smart post is one snail of a delivery. If prices are a few dollars higher at another online site but they offer regular ground shipping for the same item, I will buy it. Receiving items I order in 2 to 3 days instead of 5 to 10 days can mean a lot to me. Other then this, Optics Planet has been a great company for me to deal with."

Ok

"Good price. Very slow shipping. Took over a week to get my order. Emailed optics planet and they never responded. "

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority. We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We strive to provide our customers with great prices, unmatched selection of products and exceptional customer service. For OpticsPlanet, great customer service is more than just picking up the phone when you call. To us, it means providing the most complete offering of products, services, resources and more to create a premium shopping experience each and every time you visit.

We have forwarded your complaint over to the customer service management staff for future training opportunities. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email us at care@opticsplanet.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

A++

"I am impressed with Optics Planet. The items are always exactly as described, shipped promptly, and their prices are great. I wish I had discovered OP years ago."

Where is my stuff?

"Still waiting for 2 of the 3 items I ordered (& paid for) on 10/28/17. I got the flashlight, somehow...
No one will respond to phone calls, messages left on CS voicemails, or Live Chat. Order #10156270.

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2017

A rep from OpticsPlanet.com, opticsplanet, has responded

According to our records, you had a wrong address on your order and unfortunately it was returned to sender because of this. The package was returned and will be processed today. An email with the new tracking information will be sent within 48 hours.

Great

"Fasst shipping good products and prices i like coupons i always get"

Egw picatinny rail

"I have bought two one for my Sako and one for a Browning the Sako fit perfect but the holes were slightly off on the Browning. That said I feel it to be a great product and would recommend it."

Sales

"Order a scope got the lowest price I could find for it and got free 2 day shipping."

AS ALWAYS

"Another wonderful order. Had what I needed and fast delivery with great prices"

great experience

"Shipping is always fast, prices are good. "

Quick Delivery

"I ordered from this company because what I needed was in stock. The purchase and check out process was easy and the item was delivered on the date as promised. Great seller, I am glad I did business with them."

Share OpticsPlanet.com's store rating

OpticsPlanet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OpticsPlanet.com is a merchant member
OpticsPlanet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.