Stores > Opentip

Product & services pricing Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Opentip by clicking a star below.
2017-11-16

Told me to go screw myself

"Tried to return 3 items that were to large and they got back to 3 days later and told me they are non-refundable. When has anything ever been non-refundable. The purchase was for $50 dollars and they really wanted to keep it. This is the worst service ive ever seen. And i certainly wont order again from these people. Stay clear!!!!!"

2017-11-15

Restocking fee

"I am a former Marine and I was looking for a fitted USMC hat, opentip was the only company that had one so I ordered it, when the hat arrived It did not fit and as it was already the smaller size I could not exchange it so I returned it not used. They do not refund shipping and charge a $5 restocking fee, which to me is just ridiculous on a $10 item. So with the original shipping charge and the return shipping I spent$19, my refund was $5. So essentially they got me for $15. I should have just donated the hat to a fellow veteran that was down on his luck. As far as I'm concerned they are a bunch of crooks."

2017-10-20

Worst service ever

"I would give zero stars if that was an option I ordered a blanket three days after it was supposed to be delivered I called and asked where it was they told me it hadn't even shipped yet 3 weeks after I ordered the blanket I called and cancelled the order and I will never order anything from you guys again in my life"

2017-09-26

HORRIBLE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!

"I was in rush to order few square pillar candles. i ordered them in all white. once they arrive, they are totally wrong item. THEY ARE ALL BLACK.

After speaking to their customer service, they dont seem to understand the mistake is from them. They want proof what they have sen me wrong item.

i ordered these candles for a surprise party. the party is done AND LONG GONE and i am still waiting on them to accommodate me.

WILL NEVER, EVER BUY FROM THIS SITE AGAIN..I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY FROM THIS SITE.

2017-09-16

Never Recieved Product

"Ordered a product for over $1750. They took the money out of my account quickly but I only received 1 of the 4 packages. All of my voicemails and emails are going un-replied.

Order from another company to save yourself the trouble. I have even submitted a formal complaint to BBB regarding this.

2017-08-22

Poor screen print quality

"I ordered hats with a screen print. After washing (no scrubbing involved) I discovered their print fades substantially. They refused to offer a refund.
In addition, I had initially ordered one hat, so I could review the quality (just ok). After waiting and waiting for the product to arrive, I called to ask where it was. It sounded like my order was never processed.
Customers service is outsourced, so it is difficult to communicate with them.
I would not recommend using this company.

2017-08-09

BEWARE: Poor customer service and delayed shipping

"I wish I would have read the reviews of Opentip prior to my purchase. I cannot speak to the quality of the items because by the time they arrived I no longer needed them and returned them unopened. However, the customer service was the worst I have dealt with - there is no phone number to speak to customer service and you can only email or fax. In my email communication, the representatives did not answer questions or address issues. Shipping speeds were awful - my order was in limbo for six days between Ohio and Michigan. I placed the order on 7/21 and was given an estimate of arrival of 7/27 or 7/28 - this was changed to 8/1 but the package did not arrive until 8/4/17. I went round in circles between the shipping handler (DHL), the USPS and Opentip and the only thing I received was frustration. I asked to have the original amount paid for shipping reimbursed and they refused. I asked to have my complaint reviewed by a manager and was ignored. I would suggest avoiding this company at all costs. "

2017-08-03

Softball shirts

"Ordered shirts for a softball team. By the time the shirts arrived, the season was over! I inquired about the shipment a week after they were supposed to arrive, turns out they were sitting in a warehouse for 18 days. I was told they could have them delivered next day from that point, or I would get my money back.They went ahead and shipped them the cheapest way possible instead. Worst. Company. Ever!"

2017-08-02

Shipping day was 15 days later than promised

"I needed something by the shipping date they promised and asked for them to make sure it got there. Now it's going to be another 15 days. The product $10, the shipping over $8. The customer service says they don't control the shipping. Then who does? They act like it's not their fault and keep sending me messages.

Will NEVER order from them again.

Advise no one to order from OPENTIP

2017-06-02

"I wish I would have read the 476 single star reviews before I ordered form this place. I could have just copied and pasted from the other reviews

2017-04-20

If you want to be called a liar, if you want to not get what you purchased, shop here.

"1.) we purchased items and they arrived incorrectly.
2.) we have been emailing back and forth with these 2 people who are the only ones that seem to have anything to do with this company Sasha & Aileen they have accused of us lying, we sent them photos of the product and they accused us of photo-shopping the images
3.) they refuse outright to provide a refund for their mistake
4.) they laugh in emoji's when you request a pre-paid shipping label for THEIR ERROR
5.) they respond to emails 3 - 5 days after you send yours, IF they "choose" to respond at all
6.) we are going now on 3 weeks since original purchase date, no resolve, no refund, no nothing just complete unprofessionalism and disrespectful behavior from them and this company OPENTIP.COM

2017-04-18

Snarky responses, bet the job title is customer service.

"NO customer service at this company. The response to a simple question shows utter disregard for the customer and lacks any business skills. Sorry, Snarky, Sad...."

2017-04-03

Worst company

"I was charged twice for a purchase they have no record of. Upon calling I was hung up on. Fraudulent company don't order from them!"

2017-03-12

OMG! HORRIBLE FULFILLMENT

"Day 1: Ordered... Day 3 (2 days later): filled out an online customer service form due to non-communication and status still listed as processing... Day 4: called due to no response - asked what processing meant - person said "it is being processed" (hmmmm... that helped), got more specific in my questions and received the exact same response - asked when I might be expected to receive it "when it is processed." - Even more questioning yielded that they were waiting for the credit card to be charged - and then... he later slipped up and told me that the credit card is only charged when it is shipped: Canceled order, told the person that I would write bad reviews of their company and he did not seem even the least bit surprised and did not offer ANY type of apology. Perhaps he interpreted my non-confrontational and calm demeanor as someone who was not deserved of an apology Customer service apparently is not well understood by this company. "

2017-02-03

Can't get order correct!

"Can't say enough bad things about Opentip! I ordered a $3 item and over $10 was added for shipping and handling (small item of less than 2 oz). After waiting for over 2 weeks, the item they sent was the wrong item and wouldn't work. I emailed them and for the last 2 weeks I've received responses over and over that say "...we'll get back to you soon. We pray for your understanding". I finally received a tracking number for a new shipment, but it was going to WA not AZ. 3 days later I got another tracking number. This item came yesterday and was the same wrong item that they sent me before. Incompetent! Horrible customer support! Stay away from this company!"

Share Opentip's store rating

Opentip is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Opentip is not a merchant member
Opentip does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!