opensky.com

Customer service: 1.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.84/10
2018-08-17

not good

"It was free shipping but this people charge me $12. "

2018-08-16

Do not purchase Bluetooth smart watch

"Order took an exorbant amount of time to receive and didn't work once received. Item returned."

Fast delivery

"Ordered LED tape lights. Order came very fast but product not up to description. After buying plugs to attach to the leads, I plugged them in and they worked for about 3 seconds before drizzling out. Refund was quick after contacting a few times."

Items offered not available

"Ordered 2 pants which were wrong ones sent. Was able to return them to exchange for ones I wanted but same pants sent again. When I mailed items back they were returned to me as undeliverable/refused. I was given a refund for the pants. I am disappointed that these items are being advertised as available but I cannot get them."

2018-08-15

Item never received.. No response from customer service

"I had no issues till this last purchase. I received an email that my item was delivered, which it wasn't. Emailed 3 times with no response. Days later I received an order addressed to me with someone else's order along with their invoice inside. I've reached out twice to rectify that situation with no response. Will have no choice now but to dispute charge with bank for item not received."

magnetic eye lashes

"I was sent notice that I should receive themthis past Monday but havent seen anything they haven't arrived."

2018-08-14

Sent wrong item and will not return email. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS

"I have contacted them twice about my purchase and they just keep not responding. I think because it was a bathing suit which is not returnable. I don't give a damn if they sent the right one in the 1st place. The sent a two piece one instead of a one piece. I ordered 4 items from them on one order and they were all wrong,
One was another person's item, one was wrong size, and one was wrong color. I will NEVER buy from them again. READ THE REVIEWS. Operate under the 55mulberry name also.

Haven’t received product yet

"Ordered awhile ago to have here for me vacation. Still hasn’t arrived and I’m doing a review for something I haven’t received. Lol"

Open sky sells fake ****

"Ordered to face sweet peach I shadow palette took a very long time for D come email customer service asking about it 3 times no response should have known better when this product was sitting in around in China on the tracking Finally arrived and was a month later easy to tell was a fake open sky is selling counterfeit products don't buy from them. I would give zero stars I don't think it will let me"

2018-08-13

Ordered and paid for earrings but never received them!

"I ordered some multi-colored Swovarski earrings, paid for them but NEVER received them! My Bank is now looking into it! Very disappointed!!!"

ORDER ****

"iTEM ARRIVED BROKEN, WEEKS LATER AND SO MUCH SMALLER THAN ANTICIPATED. iT WAS A PLANTER BUT NO WAY YOU COULD ADD MORE THAN ONE OR TWO MINIATURE PLANTS"

No product to review

"Money out of bank account weeks ago...still no product.
Where is my order???

Go elsewhere

"Poor quality, guarantee is a joke, poor service"

Very disappointed

"Not only did I have to wait three weeks for this order to come (which I should have cancelled), but the colors that were sent were hideous and two of them were duplicate. Very disappointed to say the least and I should return it but isn't worth it honestly"

2018-08-12

Horrible frustrating Experience

"I ordered a sports bra which came in three colors. I waited for two weeks and then discovered my order was sent to another city on the east coast. I am in CA! After speaking with customer service and starting all over again, I waited another 10-14 days to receive my order. This time I received the WRONG SIZE, WRONG COLOR with defective zipper! One would think that customer service would have express mailed the order after sending it to the wrong city! I was NOT giving this another try. Finally got a refund. I would not deal with this co again. STB"

Share Opensky.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!