Stores > Onlinefaxes.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Onlinefaxes.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

Very professional

"I wasn't expecting much after reading the reviews, but when I had to cancel my account with them all it took to get refund and get account cancelled was to write them a letter using their "Support" button.
The case got resolved and the charge got refunded in 5 minutes. Literally.

2017-06-30

Thieves

"They won't cancel your account when you request it. They change the billing name when you block them with your credit card company. And the service is mediocre.
Do your self a favor. Go elsewhere.

2017-05-29

Efficient and satisfactory customer service

"Having read the previous reviews on this site, I was initially concerned that I might experience a similar fate. Fortunately, this wasn't the case! I contacted the company on its Facebook page and within 12 hours, I received the following response:

My name is Paolo from the Onlinefaxes.com support team.
Cancellations can be processed via email, call or chat but since you already left a message here, I went ahead and closed your account and removed all of your personal information from the system. I have also refunded the last charge amounting to $9.99 which should be back in your account in 5 to 7 banking days.

2017-05-05

Stay Away!

"long story short, I had the service and i cancelled it after few months, but they kept billing me, i disputed, they promised me a refund of unused service and that the account will be closed. 7 months later i notice that i am still getting charged on my CC for monthly service even tho the account is cancelled and i can't log in. Now back to emails and disputes.....Scammers"

2017-05-02

Rip off scammers!

"I was sold on being able to fax up to 500 pages anywhere in the continental U.S. I faxed 20 pages last month to a toll free 800 number. I was charged $48 by these scammers! Call their billing department and they don't answer the phone. It's 9AM! Call sales and they say there's nothing they can do. I had to cancel my credit card and file a complaint with my bank to see if I can recover the charges."

2017-01-16

Do not use Onlinefaxes.com Poor Service

"I signed up for Onlinefaxes.com an although there is very little help in setting it up I did manage to. The service was working for a week or so and then when I started to get strange emails from the company stating that I had changed my username and password when I did not. This happened several times and I contacted them via their online help system, THERE IS NO TELEPHONE SUPPORT!!! I was told that everything was ok and not to worry about it.
Then a few days later I was trying to log into my account to send a fax and WAS UNABLE TO LOG IN. I did send a message for help and was contacted by their support team.
I was told that MY FAX NUMBER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO SOMEONE ELSE, SO NOW I CANNOT SEND OR RECIVE FAXES AND SOMONE ELSE HAD ACCESS TO TEH FAXES I SENT AND RECEIVED

2016-11-19

simple faxes only, complex need not apply

"I have been using onlinefaxes for awhile and it's ok, not great, for occasional one or two page faxes. the interface is adequate for that although not wonderful. You would think there would be a box to add a message to the cover page, if there is it's not something I've found so if you want to add something personal to the cover page you have to create it. What really **** though is when you have to send a complex fax. I had to send a response to the IRS that required 25 pages of pdf's of backup documents. First I tried to add the single pdf only to find out the 20 meg limit on attachments, then I had to separate it into 12 different pdfs. then I had to add them one at a time to get them in order only to find out after dealing for many minutes with the ordering issue I was notified I could only send 8. It did not tell me that when I added the 9th attachment, only after I mucked around getting everything ready and hit send. Finally I am still waiting to find out if the 8 attachment fax is really going to get through. It says a minute per page and this was 18 or so pages but it's been a bit over 30 now. I'm guessing I'll have to take this fax to a fedex store or something because I have no faith in this service I've been paying for. If you'll never need to send a complex fax then you can save money here but you get what you pay for in this case.
Oh and calling support on a Saturday just get's you ringing, not even an auto attendant to tell you support hours.

2015-06-11

"I am not sure about the other reviews here, but I ordered a toll free fax number from onlinefaxes.com and have had a great experience. Toll free is an additional dollar per month, but you still can't find this service cheaper anywhere! The fax platform is VERY easy to use and all of my faxes are stored if I every need to access them. I did have a question about adding a custom cover page and their support was quick to help. Overall, I am satisfied and have recommended the fax service to all my co-workers. Worth the price since most other companies charge double."

2015-05-22

"Awful service. They ONLY communicate via email and take 24-48 hours to respond to emails. Due to the nature of my business, I rely on their service to receive faxes from regional hospitals sending us time sensitive patient discharges and referrals. The time marked on the faxes sent by these hospitals is 2-3 hours BEFORE it actually comes into my online fax account! Which means, there is a 2-3 hour delay when receiving faxes! In my business, that is unacceptable and it has cost me potential patients because of it. Whatever you do, DON'T USE ONLINE FAXES.COM!"

2015-04-13

"this company is a scam charge my credit card for a year when I'm supposed to do month to month servicewhen I tried to use the service it didn't work at the end of 30 day trial to charge me for a year I called they told me they would refund my credit card I get a follow up email no response make phone calls no response you don't waste your time or effort or your money people like this need to be jailed not allowed to do business in America

2015-01-30

"Signed up for their free trial, and didn't provide a CC # at the time. Without notification or request for payment, account was cancelled, faxes undelivered, number reassigned to another. Only found out after I couldn't log in, and I contacted support. Online chat support was extremely patronizing

Micael12:19 PM
Your account is already deactivated due to nonpayment of fees
Micael12:19 PM
Apologies for that.
You12:20 PM
i never got an email or any reminder
You12:20 PM
can i reactivate the number?
Micael12:20 PM
You can go to our website and sign up again, that's what you can do.
i want the same number
Micael12:22 PM
Let me see what I can do. Please give me a moment.
Micael12:26 PM
I'm sorry to say that your original number is no longer available for use.
Micael12:27 PM
I suggest you sign up again and get a completely new number, and please provide a valid and updated credit card.
You12:27 PM
i have emails, stationary, businesscards with that number printed on it
Micael12:28 PM
Well, this is very unfortunate situation for you and I'm sorry as I cannot reinstate your account.
Micael12:32 PM
It is your part to provide your card credentials. We have sent you notifications and warnings and received no reply from your end. Our system automatically suspends accounts after 60 days of no response from the customer. It is already 2015 and your account was deactivated July of last year.
You12:33 PM
very irresponsible for the company to cancel without any emails, notice or warnings, i didn't receive a single one, how can i rely on your service for important business faxes???
Micael12:35 PM
As I have said, we have sent you emails before.
You12:35 PM
when??

...
Micael12:36 PM
Have you replied back or updated the card?
Micael12:37 PM
No? So, that's the reason why your account was AUTOMATICALLY deactivated.
You12:37 PM
i only received that AFTER you canceled
Micael12:37 PM
But, it could have been retrieved if you just uodated your card.
Micael12:38 PM
We could have made a solution if you replied or updated your card.
Micael12:38 PM
I'm sorry but there's no way to retrieve the number.
You12:38 PM
you just said it was cancelled in july
Micael12:39 PM
Yes, when you sent the message, we could have reactivated the account.
Micael12:39 PM
But now, it is no longer available.
You12:39 PM
and besides, i had to send a support ticket to find out it was cancelled, you guys never sent any request for payment or warning before i contacted you
Micael12:40 PM
You can check your spam/junk folder. Your email might have blocked iur notifications.
You12:40 PM
ridiculous
You12:41 PM
also, why was there no process online to update it, I was asked to fill out a cc authorization by hand??

2014-09-08

"I'm 1 month into service after "Porting" my fax number to OnlineFaxes.com. 1 Month into it, fax hasn't worked yet.

I've contacted twice a week, everytime they say they are working on it and will update me in 24-48 hours. I've only got 1 followup.

They gave me 2 months free service LOL! Considering it hasn't worked yet!!

My recommendation, if you do any sort of faxes save the disaster and pick another service.

Share Onlinefaxes.com's store rating

Onlinefaxes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onlinefaxes.com is not a merchant member
Onlinefaxes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!