Stores > Onetravel / W K Travel

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Onetravel / W K Travel by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Thanksgiving trip

"After looking at the usual websites to book my flight to Fairbanks Alaska I came across one travel. I had started my search 30 Days from when I wanted to leave and most flights were either booked or cost more than I could spend. After putting in my info on one travel I came across a flight out of Sacramento round trip for $394.00 and only 5 hours travel time. I jumped on it and was able to spend thanksgiving with my First Grandson whom I’ve never seen and my daughter and her husband. The flight back was effortless also. Will be using One travel for my future trip plans. Thank you so much.

Antonio Castillo

2017-11-18

Great service

"I always go to OneTravel for my family members’ trips. They have the Nicest reps and always have the Best prices. I will be calling them soon for tickets. "

2017-11-15

Great experience

"I had no issues at All! Will book again with them. I'm already planning my next trip. "

2017-11-10

Good very good

"When I tinck to flight jast when then "

2017-11-10

Awesome

"It was a really great experience "

2017-11-02

EXCELENTE SERVICIO

"COMPR UN TICKET AL MEJOR PRECIO Y TODO ME FUE BIEN EN EL VIAJE SIN NINGUN INCOVENIENTE, 100% RECOMENDADOS"

2017-10-28

Great experience!

"I booked two trips this year thru onetravel. It’s quick and easy to use. I have never before booked any flights online, and was afraid it would be too complicated. But it was very easy. Good website and app. I have used both and they are both great.
Also booked a car in Germany thru onetravel.no problems with anything. I will use them again hopefully soon.
I searched and compared different sites for prices and found that the overall total on the same flight same day etc. was best at onetravel. Of course I will do the same again but I trust that I will not be disappointed when I book with them next time.
Customer care is great too. They answered all questions i had. And could have booked my flight right there on the phone. I didn’t because I wasn’t sure about the day I my departure.

I will recommend onetravel to my friends and family. And I’m sure will use it again.

2017-10-24

Great experience

"From boarding the flight to the excellent in-flight service and comfort, it was a wonderful experience. I also got to my destination right on time. "

2017-10-18

I would use OneTravel again

"This was the first time I have used One Travel. Everything went well on my round trip from the states to Honduras; my itinerary went as planned and I received great airline prices! I would for sure use OneTravel again for booking my travel plans."

2017-10-12

Great and excelent job.

"Outstanding service and kind personnel."

2017-10-03

Great and Intuitive Site

"Loved how the site was easy to navigate and very intuitive. Along with the great customer service and communication from the site to the patron. "

2017-10-03

Overall excellent!

"Very easy to book a flight and the site was very easy to navigate. I will definitely be using OneTravel for my next flight."

2017-10-02

Easy travel arrangements

"Cheap tickets, no frills, baggage fees - no carry-ons allowed."

2017-09-25

Was fantastic

"I like booking with one travel tnanks"

2017-09-22

Outstanding experience

"I loved it. Travelling is very frustrating for me but the company that i choose to book my flight is really important. One fight made my trip really comfortable,no worries at all,very happy at the end."

Share Onetravel / W K Travel's store rating

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Onetravel / W K Travel is not a merchant member
Onetravel / W K Travel does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!