WE ARE OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK 365 DAYS A YEAR
    (888) 348-6728

• checkmark icon COD

2016-05-17

Not the greatest service

"I ordered the stair stepper March 30th. After a month of waiting past their deadline, I had to make a formal complaint to PayPal for a reimbursement. It wasn't until then that I received it and when I did it makes a ticking sound as if something's wrong....id definitely go elsewhere... Not looking forward to dealing with them when it really does malfunction!"

2014-11-03

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They do not value your business. They are rip offs. Ordered EFX in May and received machine 3 months later & only 3 months into having my EFX it already has issues. An error appeared on my machine saying low battery. It took them 4 weeks to get me a new battery and they told me to replace it myself. I replaces the battery and machine is still not working. They won't return my phone calls, emails or texts. Very unprofessional. Extremely disappointed."

2014-04-10

"It is hard to tell about a business you find on the internet especially when it is for high ticket items. I was concerned about the time it was taking to deliver my order with One Shot. After speaking in depth with Arin, I believe that this is a company that you can trust. They will do what is necessary to get your order to you as fast as the industry will allow and for the best possible price. "

2014-01-31

"In the past three years we have purchased two large Sairmasters from OneShot Fitness and both experiences from beginning to end were excellent. Arun who took are order described the plusses and minuses of new versus refurbished machines and gave us confidence in our choice. Delivery was sooner than promised and the delivery person named George was extremely patient as we moved the machine from place to place trying to find the perfect spot. I would highly recommend OneSHot Fitness to all of my friends."

2013-11-25

"Extremely happy with One Shot Fitness, wasn't sure which home gym to order and they helped me pick a Bodycraft Xpress Pro with leg press, everything worked out great."

2013-07-26

"Arun is fantastic. He worked with me like I was family and did everything he could to accommodate my needs. Unfortunately, I was unable to fit the machine in my basement and Arun was fantastic about taking the machine back and not giving me any hassles. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for excellent service. This is a 5 star company with 5 star service."

2013-07-23

"I recently purchased my second piece of fitness equipment from One Shot Fitness and I was very satisfied once again. The second item came damaged through shipment but they quickly replaced it with another piece and the customer service was excellent. "

2013-07-22

"The item was delivered as promised and I love your custom service which provided me with advice on choosing the best matches. Definitely recommend this company and will shop again."

2013-07-21

"Amazing product and five star service. My elliptical was delivered as promised and Jerry explained to me how to bring my Precor into my fitness room. Definitely recommend this company and will shop again in the near future.

Bernard Janowski

2013-06-28

"These guy's are rip offs, they won't get back to you when you have an issue! Good luck getting any help on the crappy machines they sell you. Very nice when selling you the equipment but once you buy it they treat you like dirt, do yourself a huge favor and stay away from this company!!!! Feel free to get a hold of me if your thinking about buying something from this company I'll let you know how they treat customers, I think they do business out of there basement. "

Helpful (2) Cool

2013-06-11

"Buyer Beware* I ordered a refurbished Precor 576i elliptical from Jerod at One Shot Fitness a few years ago. Upon delivery it was damaged. It took a few months to get fixed but One Shot Fitness covered the cost. It however just continues to have issues. I have tried numerous times to contact One Shot via phone and email and I get no reply. Of course it is now out of warranty and I am continuously dealing with a broken machine. I do not advise dealing with One Shot Fitness as their customer service is great while you are making the purchase but if you get a crummy machine, you will be on your own. I would have rather purchased a new machine from another company. "

2013-05-17

"Purchased a Nautilus NB Upright Bike for my gym in the garage. Shipping was fast and free and setting up the device caused no bigger problems. It is really convenient to have the bike delivered right to my home instead of dragging it to my house all the way from the fitness store. Great site."

Helpful (2) Cool

2013-05-10

"What more can be said- One Shot Fitness is the perfect source for equipment. I live in Manhattan and I have purchased from One Shot fitness three times over the last 3 years. First my wife wants a StairMaster. Those are expensive! I shopped around and when I knew what I wanted I called Arun, the owner of One Shot. Buying via internet and buying refurbished can both be dicey. The StairMaster was in perfect new-like condition and I saved thousands off the price of new. Then my wife wanted a treadmill! Expensive! Shopped around and decided what I wanted and then called Arun. Got the same great deal and a perfectly working machine. Now more than 3 years after my first call I wanted a rower. after shopping around and deciding what I wanted I called Arun and he delivered again! I love One Shot Fitness. So reliable and so affordable. Thanks Arun. I give you my highest recommendation!!!"

2013-05-06

"Good experience.Second time of purchasing. I would like to recommend it to all others. "

Helpful (1) Cool

2013-04-08

"Fort Pickett, Blackstone Virginia - the Fort Pickett Gym was in desperate need of new exercise equipment and we turned to OneShotFitness for help. Arun was fantastic in helping us get the right equipment for a great price. I would highly recommend OneShotFitness. "

Share OneShotFitness's store rating