Stores > Omaha Steaks
  • Omaha Steaks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Omaha Steaks by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Bait & switch ?

"First you see it (the tv ad) - then you don't - almost impossible to order it online as it is shown on tv. The price is increased - the shipping is no longer free - the list of items is shortened - very deceptive e advertising - and try complaining to customer service - they deny, deny, deny. "

2017-12-11

Enough of this false advertising on TV. Your order will be late, the portions are sized to fill a Stunt Midgets appetite.

"It’s terrible. Buy from Costco if you can, you’ll get 10 times your moneys worth! Like most people I fell for the colored, zoomed in ads on TV. It’s all a load of crap. "

2017-12-07

A Holiday Bait and Switch!

This is a total bait and switch. This company sends tons of mailings, wasting quite a bit of paper especially during the Holiday season and literally the offers do not work together as advertised and free shipping suddenly becomes a $69.99 charge. I just spent over an hour on the phone with them, going up through the levels, reading the "managers" the exact verbiage offered on the mailings and they still wouldn't honor the offers; there was always a different excuse. It's a shame that during the Holidays companies like these try to take advantage of people who are just trying to send out nice gifts to friends and family of food related items.

Sad customer experience

"After 4 phone calls and 4 different answers, they could not get the delivery date correct. They ignore all questions, the representative will tell you anything and do nothing. They have no way of identifying any of their customer care persons who you may speak to, plus they are more interested in selling products than getting your order correct.
Save your money, this will not happen to me again.

Liars

"They sent me a rewards card and I ordered and wanted to apply rewards. They said it didn’t apply to what I ordered online. Card says $69 or more and mine was $75. After talking to 3 people, with different excuses, I was told by 2nd person I talked to I could cancel. Went to 3rd person to cancel order and his excuse was that they couldn’t because they had already sent it out. I only ordered 30 minutes prior to this statement. 2 hrs. later they charge my account. Worst customer service ever. I will not ever do business with them again. What a scam"

Ripoff

"I purchased their packages. Filets were thin, tough, brown. Twice baked Sour. Twice sent back and they deducted money for sides I couldn’t return due to throwing them out! Embarrassing myself for inviting people over for a good meal which wasn’t edible!"

2017-12-04

What has happened to Omaha Steaks?

"I recently ordered a Groupon. And let me tell you I got what I paid for. The burgers were good but I could have bought a box of Bubba burgers got more and it would have tasted just as good. Chicken breast were tiny!! The Sheppard pie was ok. The Orange chicken came with about 5 pieces of chicken. Only enough to feed one person and not a family. I did not like the chicken dumpling soup at all. The dumplings were very chewy. The only thing good about my order was the price. And customer service was very friendly while ordering. Needless to say. I'll be sticking to my local grocery store!"

2017-11-24

Rump rider ribeye

"After your commercial,never will I even consider buying anything FROM YOU "

2017-11-19

Not what it use to be

"I don't order anything on line anymore. I've found the filet mignon not to be anything close to the quality I get in the meat market. If you go to one of their stores and they open the box so you can see it, it makes a big difference. Right now I have some cod that's pretty good. I think the "Omahasteaklover" review was written by the owner of the company--really?? You think we're idiots. Something has changed and it's not the quality it use to be."

2017-11-19

Not Delivered

"I ordered from Omaha Steaks and paid $69.00 for an expedited delivery for November 18, 2017. Although their website shows delivered on November 18th by UPS, the package was not received. This was for my son who just moved to Las Vegas and will be spending Thanksgiving alone. He waited home for the delivery the entire day and was heartbroken when he didn't get it.
Order Number: G7585467HWML

2017-11-16

Top Notch Service & Products

"I have been a customer of Omaha Steaks since the mid-90's. Throughout the years, the consistency of the product quality & outstanding customer service are two of the main reasons I continue to purchased the majority of my meats & "easy" meal preparation. I am disturbed by individuals giving a 1-Star rating. Perhaps I missed it, but I don't find ANY reviews wherein a customer was unhappy & took the time to contact the company & let them know. I purchased "Private Reserve Crown Rib Steaks" & unfortunately the packaging was damaged in shipping. I contacted the company, received replacement steaks (I was also offered a refund) & when received there was also a $20 Gift Coupon for my inconvenience. I am fed up with people who have no problem destroying a business without any effort whatsoever to allow the company to correct the issue. Its ridiculous & these individuals should be held at the same standard & have their personal & business relationships destroyed! What's good for the goose, is good for the gander! Grow up, be fair & give businesses & people a chance to remedy situations prior to utter condemnation & intentional ruin. This is an outstanding company with premium products. "

2017-11-12

Why don’t you just nickel and dime me to death.....

"Terrible experience with Omaha Steaks today. My son’s birthday is Thursday... today is Sunday. I thought for sure by paying Omaha’s $17.99 shipping fee I was safe with the order getting to him by Thursday. I was wrong..... Omaha’s shipping time frame is 5-10 business days....yes....5-10 days with a 17.99 shipping charge. I was offered the choice to get the order to him on Thursday but that would cost an expedited charge of $19.99. What??!! Cancelled the order and went to Kansas City Steaks. Used a Retail Me Not promo code and got a great deal, free shipping AND the gift is arriving this Wednesday. That is what customer service is all about...... especially in this day and age. Thank you Kansas City Steaks.....Goodbye Omaha Steaks. "

2017-11-09

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT

"I bought steaks fro Omaha Steaks several years ago and they were very good. I recently ordered one of the advertised packages and was horrified at what have happened to the company. The filet mignons were tough and tasteless. The "extra thick" pork chops were 1/4 inch thick and could not be cooked on a grill without burning because they were so thin. The "steakburgers" were closer to pate that ground meat and almost 70 % fat. We loved the apple fritters.
this once great company has been run into the ground by people who are obviously looking for a quick buck before closing down.

2017-10-28

Crock pot meals

"I ordered off GMA. The curried dish was ok but the beef dishes were greasy and tasteless. Considering the cost avoid these. "

2017-10-16

Crock pot meals

"Tried to put a review on Omaha’s site but no place to do it. So disappointed in the crock pot meals. Overpriced and very small portions to feed 4. Everything frozen separately so you have to open each little packet, which is messy and then put other ingredients back in freezer to add 1 hour before done to cook them, then you have to microwave rice. Not worth anywhere near the ridiculous price they charge. "

Share Omaha Steaks's store rating

Omaha Steaks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Omaha Steaks is not a merchant member
Omaha Steaks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!