Stores > Old Will Knott Scales

support@oldwillknottscales.com
      877-761-0322

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Old Will Knott Scales by clicking a star below.
2017-12-26

great little scale

"This is a great scale.I compared it with my mechanical RCBS scale, and the mechanical scale was .5 grains over. This is not significant reloading difference unless your trying for one hole groups. "

2017-12-15

Cletus N, Sales Specialist, was awesome!

"I was looking for a christmas gift for my friend who is extremely overweight but is trying to lose weight as they are now also struggling with diabetes. I was having trouble finding a scale in regular department stores that would weigh over 400lbs when I stumbled across Old Will Knott Scales on google. The site was easy to navigate and I ordered one right away! Received scale in mail today just a few days after I ordered it. Speedy! Plenty of time to get it wrapped and under the tree! When I emailed them with a question I had after I had placed my order, Cletus emailed me right back and resolved the issue for me. Would highly recommend Old Will Knott Scales to anyone looking for a quality scale at a great price sold by people who care and take the time to help. "

2017-11-08

My shipping experience

"I have little to no experience ordering online I filled in the address section with my physical and my mailing address my order was supposed to be sent to my physical but upon transit my address was "invalid" and rather than send my order to my mailing address they return my order and informed me I will have to repay for shipping if I want it delivered rather than try to help me here they decided to issue a refund instead therefore I'm not impressed with the quality of your services and do not plan to make another purchase in the near future"

2017-11-07

Great Service

"Called before ordering and Cletus could not have been more helpful. Very knowledgeable.
The scale arrived damaged shipped from the manufacturer. Cletus had an RMA and a replacement scale to my house within a couple of days. Excellent service.

2017-10-23

I Love Old Will Knott Scales

"I've bought small scales from them for years, which I use for wildlife rehabilitation to weigh tiny patients, and always recommend them to fellow rehabbers who need a good scale. The products arrive promptly, prices and selection is great, and they've been very responsive if I ever had questions."

2017-10-11

Awesome from start to finish!

"AS IT IS EVERY TIME I ORDER FROM OLD WILL KNOT-THE SITE IS SUPER EASY TO NAVIGATE, CHECK OUT IS FAST AND SIMPLE, DELIVERY WAS ON TIME AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS AND TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE SATISFIED WITH PURCHASE!"

2017-10-11

Great Company

"The first f my gempro 250 gave me grief called old will knot and they replaced it new one works great.. great customer service"

2017-10-04

Good store

"They ship the item very fast when it came it was packed very good the scale they sent me was as described and it works perfectly they also thank you in a letter when they ship it yes I would buy from them again "

2017-09-26

Happy customer

"I have made two orders from Old Will Knott Scales. Both orders came in less than a week and the scales are exactly what I wanted. I will definitely return when I'm looking to upgrade again."

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
2017-09-26

Deceptive from the beginning!

"I purchased a scales from Old Will Knott Scales and I am 100% dissatisfied and if I return the scales they want a $9.00 restocking fee plus a $4.37 shipping fee to return the scales!!! That leave Me with less than half the total amount I paid to begin with!!! They refuse to be honest with Me!!! They are in the business to make money!!! Not to satisfy customers!!! I Strongly suggest shopping elsewhere!!!"

2017-09-06

Old Will Knott Scales Review

"Called to get info on a couple of scales. Very knowledgeable and friendly rep answered all my questions and helped me pick the right scale. Great job!"

2017-08-24

Took care of a problem right away.

"I received the wrong item. The Old Will Knott team corrected it instantly. Great service. Very nice people."

2017-06-19

6 weeks and still no refund?

"I was sent the wrong scale in early may, the order was placed in april, I sent it back 4 weeks ago and this crappy business still has not issued me a refund, the scale was delivered back on the 1st of june, I have proof of it and still nothing from these old will scale ppl, very bad business, 3 thumbs down."

2017-06-17

Great company

"Have ordered from them multiple times - great products, service and culture."

2017-05-28

Great Experience

"Great scale at a fantastic price! Just what I wanted. Shipping was quick. What else can I say?"

Share Old Will Knott Scales's store rating

Old Will Knott Scales is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Will Knott Scales is a merchant member
Old Will Knott Scales participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.