2016-08-18

Awesomeness

"Thank god for obb,had to change my order and wjen i called they took very good care of me !! Not only did they change my order but also got me the correct clutch cable for my 1977 Honda cb550 four k !!!! I know i will be a Customer for life!! Keep the great work OBB !!!"

Nice parts section!

"Nice selection of "period correct parts" and no florescent garbage! I like the attention to details in the products they carry. Classy all around and I even got a follow up phone call to see if I only need one carb kit. My bike takes 4"

2016-02-09

"They called me about my order from last week and asked how everything went and if I would write a review. With this kind of service and delivery of my part in only 2 days it was hard to say no! Polite, fast friendly is what I'll say. Thanks Old Bike Barn I will be shopping with you again."

Great service

"They called today just to follow up on my oder and make sure I was happy with everything!"

I will use them again!

"Great price on hard to find part with fast delivery!"

2016-01-28

Great dudes, easy to get a hold of

"Not another faceless online retailer! I like that these guys are active in the sport and have kick **** social media!"

All around ACES

"They asked me for feedback and all I can say is well-packaged, good price and fast turn around!"

2016-01-28

My mistake, they made it right

"I ordered the wrong part and they fixed the issue with no restocking fee and promptly! Great service!"

Top Notch

"Top notch service from guys that are riders not just some order takers on the phone… I appreciated that the person I spoke to actually had knowledge of my model."

2014-10-16

"I ordered parts for a mid year production bike which made finding the parts complicated, but the guys at OBB found the correct parts with the help of other connected vendors and the parts shipped quick. Customer service was great! They reached out to help, which you don't find alot now days. Thats good bussiness. ***** stars"

2014-05-07

"I ordered and air filter for a Honda, a very common part that every dealer has in stock. I waited THIRTEEN DAYS to receive the item, (thirteen days I could have been riding my MOTORCYCLE), and when the item did arrive the package had been opened and was missing a grommet."

2014-05-06

"Poor service, I placed an order on apr. 23th for an item that they show as "in stock" and with delivery in 24-48 hours, after several days without any notice I emailed customer service asking for the order status.... just an autoreply on their part... the next day (Apr. 30th) I received an email saying that the order had been fulfilled and including an USPS tracking no.... but after checking the track with USPS it appears just as a pre-order, on fact the parcel had not been sent.... and this is the actual status... I wrote customer service showing my disagreement with the situation and asking for order cancellation and money return, and I´ve obtained just another auto reply...

L.E. finally the parcel has appeared today May 7th...

2014-02-04

"I ordered 4 spark plugs for my XJ750. I got 3 in the mail, and I emailed them asking if they could send the 4th that I ordered. I sent them a picture of what I received and a person responded promptly and they sent another one without any hassle. The initial order was a mistake I'm sure, but major props for the customer service and free extra delivery. So rare in online orders these days."

2012-05-24

"I don't know much about motorcycles but the guys at Old Bike Barn helped pick out a gift for my biker husband it arrived fast and he was super happy all at a great price. Thanks guys."

2012-05-24

"Great election of parts for my Cafe Racer build along with fast and courteous service. I even spoke directly with "Bear" when I had a question on installation. Old Bike Barn Rocks!"

Share Old Bike Barn's store rating

Old Bike Barn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Old Bike Barn is a merchant member
Old Bike Barn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.