Stores > OfficeSupply.com
  • OfficeSupply.co

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeSupply.com by clicking a star below.
2017-01-04

Worked for me... this time.

"I was looking for "Pressboard Report Covers" for work. I checked prices from well-known office supply stores and well-known general sales websites and then I came across a "Google Trusted Store" named officesupply.com.

At officesupply.com the pressboard report covers were (at that time) were $1.51 each and for the same brand and color the cover was an average price of $3.19 at various websites.

I first looked around for reviews for the website, first checking here (resellerratings.com) but there were no reviews yet for the site on this website, but I found some reviews on other websites that made me feel questionable about the site.

But what did I have to lose? The costs of the 10 covers were $15.10 and then shipping was $7.95 for a total of $23.05 AND the kicker was that I can use PayPal. There was no need for me to give this possible questionable website my financial information. That was the deal sealer for me. Why not?

I placed the order on 01/02/17. A short time later received a confirmation email of the order. Then on 01/03/17 I received an email of the shipment of the order. Then on 01/04/17 I received my order.

For THIS purchase it worked out very well for me and would be a 5 star rating. But I did notice questionable issues about the website and that is why I only rated it a 4 star rating. What I noticed was that I was able to buy the covers at a price $1.51 per cover, BUT after I bought these covers, I went back to the website during the same day within an hour of the purchase and the prices were different ($3.14 per cover). This did raise my concern and I cannot explain the price change. I did get the covers at the price that was shown to me when I ordered so I cannot complain about a bait and switch but I also cannot explain why the price changed within an hour.

So it did turn out well for me on this one purchase.

Share OfficeSupply.com's store rating

OfficeSupply.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OfficeSupply.com is not a merchant member
OfficeSupply.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!