Stores > Office Media
  • Office Media

Voice your opinion! Review Office Media by clicking a star below.
2017-10-23

Great Service

"Office Media Software was prompt in responding to my questions and responded to my emails within minutes. Other companies usually take days for a support representative to get back to you, great service for sure! "

2017-10-23

Great

"Office media and their support team were able to fill a big rush order for me, no problem!! Great prices plus amazing customer service - I'll be a return customer for sure! A+"

2017-10-21

This went smoothly

"If you're looking to buy a simple fast smooth download this is the place i rate it 5 stars as they will send your your download fast and offer support i have been buying from office media for about half a year now & let me tell you how truly satisfied we are i have also recommended there business to my family & friends.

2017-10-21

Good

"I received my product key almost instantly via email. The purchase went smoothly. The download ownload of the product was fine. I did not have a need to contact customer service. I would purchase software from this website/vendor again."

2017-10-19

Very Satisfied

"Office Media really got me my order fast & I was able to install it within minuets. It couldn't be a simpler process, downloadable software is the way to go for now on.

2017-10-19

Already used them 4 times

"I already have used Office Media at least 4 times to buy Microsoft office. I have always returned due to great pricing, customer service, and ease of downloading. Happy customer!!!"

2017-07-13

sketchy!!!

"you may want to call them instead of the chat option. i received an email with my receipt but then it disappeared minutes later. I didn't do this. I chatted them and they take forever to respond. Like what the hell? Answer my damn question. TBD if my keys works. I'll update this shortly with the result. Won't be surprised at all if key doesn't work with the download. Sketchy!!!"

2017-07-12

Excellent Customer Support

"I purchased Office Professional 2010 for a very reasonable price, and received it immediately. It installed without difficulty, but the product key provided had some kind of issue which made the software not working immediately. I contacted them, and they responded quickly and corrected the problem. I'd usually drop a star or two for the problem with the activation, but their fast and effective customer support made it basically a non-issue, so it bumped them back up. If you're looking for affordable software, I'd definitely give them a try.

2017-02-11

It works

"It was download software and it works so far. Took a little extra work but instructions were accurate."

2017-01-23

Excellent experience!

"received email within minutes after confirming my order with my download link and product key to install my purchased software. Key worked fine and was validated without any problem"

2016-12-22

All Good

"Greetings!

Office Media made me happy yesterday, downloading MS Office Pro 2010 (Order 21176). For four days I used IE8 to search for Office Pro--any year. I couldn't understand what the different companies were selling, or what the box really entailed. I couldn't understand if I were just getting the key, download, or both and I couldn't understand from the descriptions what version I was getting: AE, Ae, A-E, student, etc. No where in their descriptions did they explain what all that meant.

Then yesterday, I switched browsers to FireFox. You were listed 4th or 5th. Your product descriptions explained everything for me, had the best price, and an easy ordering procedure. The download took 2.5 hours, but I had no problem with it--I just waited I t out. The security key started the install right-away and within 5-10 minutes I had all 7 programs installed.

Your Google Trusted Store icon gave me confidence to make a purchase.

I just wanted to say thanks. So, Thanks.

Robert

2016-11-14

Call the cops

"Ordered 2 set of Microsoft Office 2016 from these people and both sets of product keys didn't work. I complained since they had already been activated 18 times according to Microsoft and they sent me 2 more sets of product keys. Well guess what, these didn't work either. I called and complained and requested a refund and if I didn't receive it, I would dispute my charges with the card company. TOTAL SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE>"

Share Office Media's store rating

Office Media is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Office Media is not a merchant member
Office Media does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!