Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status

9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Great service

"Website was very easy to use and the customer service was great! Defanitly will use again!"

2017-12-04

Great company

"Great experience with their customer service and sales dept. Make sure you ask for Mike he will get you setup with whatever you need."

2017-12-02

InFocus jtouch

"Received my InFocus jtouch just as expected. Thank you"

2017-12-02

Projector upgrades

"Offered great projector upgrade at no additional cost.. happy with the service"

2017-12-01

Outstanding Customer Service!

"Resolution was extremely prompt, courteous, and was generously offered the same price on a newer model projector, since the one I had purchased was updated. Very knowledgeable as well regarding specific projector specifications. "

2017-11-30

They looks like working

"It was possible to discuss the price for the projectors. Actually, I suspect that many items which are reported as "In stock" really are not available. But, they were so kind to call me back and tell me about this. And suggest another projector for a good price, if I create a couple of good reviews to them. So this is my "first good review to OfficeWonderland".
They did not shipped anything to me yet, but I hope for the best. At least they respond to my emails in seconds, and this is a good sign.

2017-11-27

Documents cameras

"Officewonderland had the perfect lumens documents cameras we needed for our English department.. thank you"

2017-11-25

Great service from Richard

"Very hard to find a company rep who pays such attention to detail of our needs and to service. Richard asked us a few questions of what we intend to use the projector for and about location it is being used. To help him understand we sent him a picture of our current church setup. He came up with a much better option then we first thought of before consulting. Not only was it cheaper but much better then the original. He eliminated some features we were paying for which were over kill such as dual lamp amd concentrated on brightness and resolution. We used our setup for the firstvtime on Thanksgiving and the whole congregation was super happy. The picture was much brighter then our old projector and the video image was amazing. Thanks you so much and are happy to have found our new go to company"

2017-11-22

Just in time

"Needed a replacement projector cor our church stage since outs suddenly stopped working. They figured out a solution and overnighted it to us. Just installed it and works perfect. "

2017-11-20

Awesome!!

"Awesome experience!!
Great input & customer service from Mike Spencer....

2017-11-19

Great Bose audio system

"They Offered us a great Bose system for our house of worship.. we couldn't be more happier with the sound quality"

2017-11-19

Great recommendations

"Officewonderland recommended me a great projector I needed to display my graphic artwork concepts"

2017-11-17

Fast, efficient, transparent

"This is how sales support should always be: Fast, efficient, transparent ... done! Order placed. Happy customer."

2017-11-14

Was able to get me a better deal.

"Thank you Spencer for all your help."

2017-11-07

service.

"there was an issue with how I placed my order. Officewonderland customer service contacted me personally; solved the issue. "

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.