Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

US

"Great experience with customer service Mike Spencer."

2018-01-12

5-Star Service

"I just got off the phone with Mike who was very knowledgeable and helpful. He saved me from buying obsolete technology with only a minor increase in price but a huge long term savings on maintenance. Couldn't have asked for better service.
Jack Caton

2018-01-09

eXCELLENT SERVICE

"Just purchased two projectors from Mike Spencer. Great to work with. Super service. Would recommend for all your projectors needs"

2017-12-17

Lowest price online

"Ordered a dozen of the camelbak kids cup.
Lowest price on the web... Thanks Officewonderland!

2017-12-17

Projectors

"Very professional company to work with. officewonderland is finds most discontinued projectors.. thank you!"

2017-12-13

The Absolute Experts in Projectors!!

"From a different vendor, I purchased a projector for an important presentation--and I had no idea that it would arrive WITHOUT a lens! Mike at Office Wonderland stepped me through the process of selecting the appropriate lens for my application. If I had blindly used the manufacturer's website, I would have chosen the wrong lens. Mike explained the different lenses, and I ended up with exactly what I needed for my presentation. They even shipped same-day, even though I called rather late in the day. I would easily recommend Office Wonderland!"

2017-12-12

Great service

"I ordered a projector and it was on national back-order. They helped me find a projector that met my needs and was closest to the same price as possible, plus shipped it out the next day!"

2017-12-12

Excellent Customer Service

"The guys are great and quickly to correct any issue that you might have.

2017-12-10

Projector

"Great price on projector and screen"

2017-12-09

Knowledgeable staff

"Richard Cohen was great in replacing our obsolete projector model with a new efficient one..trustworthy"

2017-12-09

Quick service

"Needed a specific HD projector to replace one of the two in our Sanctuary (internal issues, would not turn on) for our Christmas Tree Spectacular for the weekend. Called Office Wonderland ... they searched and found a demo in their warehouse and gave us a great price ... put a new bulb in and did a run-test for a few hours and then overnighted it to us. Replaced the lens with our wider lens and had it installed in the ceiling in 30 minutes. They did a stellar job of finding the demo and getting it to us in a day. Repairing the existing HD projector ... now have a great back-up. Great, quick service."

2017-12-06

Great service

"Website was very easy to use and the customer service was great! Defanitly will use again!"

2017-12-04

Great company

"Great experience with their customer service and sales dept. Make sure you ask for Mike he will get you setup with whatever you need."

2017-12-02

InFocus jtouch

"Received my InFocus jtouch just as expected. Thank you"

2017-12-02

Projector upgrades

"Offered great projector upgrade at no additional cost.. happy with the service"

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.