Stores > OfficeWonderland
  • OfficeWonderlan OfficeWonderland Elite Status
      9:00A.M.- 8:00P.M Mon - Thurs. 9:00A.M.- 4:00P.M Fri. 11:00A.M.- 6:00P.M. Sunday
      800-211-2718

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review OfficeWonderland by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Fast, efficient, transparent

"This is how sales support should always be: Fast, efficient, transparent ... done! Order placed. Happy customer."

2017-11-14

Was able to get me a better deal.

"Thank you Spencer for all your help."

2017-11-07

service.

"there was an issue with how I placed my order. Officewonderland customer service contacted me personally; solved the issue. "

2017-11-05

Commercial displays

"Our bistro needed some high quality display LED screens.. Officewonderland matched us with some NEC displays and we quickly received them.. big thanks!"

2017-11-05

Reliable company

"Great company, sent my Panasonic projector in a timely manner for a upcoming business presentation.. very reliable company"

2017-11-03

Hitachi CP-WX5505K 3LCD PROJ 5000L WXGA

"I just want to say what an excellent customer service OfficeWonderland has. I spoke with a sales rep named Mike. Very knowledgeable and patient. Mind you I called about 15 before they close for the day. He answered all my questions & made sure I got the equipment I needed. Great job OfficeWonderland."

2017-11-01

Bad Customer service

"Ordered an item and a month later they said they cancelled it as they could not fulfill. Item is still listed on their website for sale. Do not trust. Order elsewhere. "

2017-11-01

Love this store

"Needed a projector asap. Ours suddenly died in our restaurant. Spoke to Richard who to my surprise told me they have it in stock in the Miami warehouse. Sent a driver and was sble to have it installed within a few hours. These guys saved us. "

2017-10-30

Review for ordering an expensive projector

"I was confused as to which projector to get. I was quickly put through to the sales manager who treated me with patience and consideration. He answered all of my questions clearly. I landed up getting an excellent Epson projector for $275 less than it would have cost on Amazon."

Purchase of Epson Video Projector

"Mike was very knowledgeable about the various data video projectors and gave me an excellent product at a great price! Highly recommend you consider OfficeWonderland."

Happy Customer

"Excellent customer service and sales skills. Mike suggested alternative model that met my needs."

2017-10-29

Honest business

"Smooth transaction. We had a projector for our church in no time. Thanks Officewonderland!"

2017-10-29

Fast shipping

"Officewonderland was fast to ship our projector screen.we will consult with them on our next purchase"

2017-10-28

Studio Mics

"Officewonderland Helped me pick the right Studio Mic and was a quick turnaround from Ordering to Receiving... thanks alot !"

2017-10-20

OUTSTANDING,

"We were in a serious bind for a replacement Projector, down for over a week and would have cost 100 less then a brand new one if it had only actually been available to purchase. It was not. Mike worked through the issue and got us into a new model same brand and expedited the delivery as we requested! The unit Arrived 22 hours after we purchased it and allowed us enough time to install it before the very busy weekend of movies for our residents!! Perfect transaction, personable and informative... 6 STARS !!
Thank you!!
Keith W NY

Share OfficeWonderland's store rating

OfficeWonderland is a Merchant Member! Learn more

OfficeWonderland is a merchant member
OfficeWonderland participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.