Stores > Origin PC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Origin PC by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Quality Laptop, few issues getting it.

"First off, so far the Laptop itself is fantastic! Works exactly as Advertised.

My only issues were with the timeliness of delivery, which was about a week later than expected, and a minor cosmetic issue with the case that needed to be resolved once it was recieved.

However both of those issues were worked out with Origin, and the laptop is working great!

2017-11-16

First experience with Origin

"System arrived two days ago. So far everything looks good. Origin kept me updated throughout the build process, which has nice. Shipping container was extremely sturdy. "

2017-11-15

Unexpected

"I did a lot of research before making the decision to purchase a new laptop from Origin PC and going with EVO 15-S, right down to the fact that I was aware I could purchase practically the same laptop from another outlet. It was the support that Origin was known for that swayed my decision. My purchase was not without some problems, the computer was delayed and missed the estimated ship date by three weeks, and there were times where I was told I would receive an update on a certain day and It would not be until several days later that I would get the actual update. Neither of those situations are particularly heinous and should be expected from a company as busy as Origin Pc, but at the time they were Irksome. With that being said I would absolutely recommend Origin PC, the received product is high quality and the performance exceeds expectations, I can not express how impressed I am by how well this ultrabook handles demanding games. I realize now that I appreciate how long the laptop spent in Quality Assurance being tested and making sure it was running optimally before being shipped to me. Furthermore the account managers that Origin employs are very patient and friendly even when their customers aren't, this is greatly appreciated. Couple the quality of the product with the 24/7 lifetime support that Origin boast and it is easy to consider being a repeat customer."

2017-11-06

White Glove experience in the PC world

"My company needed a 2 PC system for content creation and with only an average understanding of today's PC hardware options, the sales support team at ORIGIN showed us patience and understanding that exceeded all our expectations. This service led us to purchasing equipment with great confidence and now over a month later and we have been recommending ORIGIN PC to anyone asking about their PC needs. "

2017-11-03

Great service.

"Had an issue with my computer the representative from origin help me resolve it in a timely matter great customer service. Thank you

2017-10-31

Superior Customer Service

"I had to call in regarding an issue with my Genesis. I chose the email reply service. Within 2 emails my issue had been resolved and with a uniquely personal touch which I really appreciated. Every contact I have made has always been a pleasure."

2017-10-25

The best PC Service

"No problems getting to talk to a rep who understood my problem. Once the problem was understood, it was easy to order the new part. The new part came broken (a small defect that most people wouldn't have minded, but I am one of the few people who needs the control key specifically on the left side - and it didn't work) Origin immediately shipped another keyboard and provided a shipping label for me to send the defective part back."

2017-10-24

Would recommend.

"I got the eon 15-s and I am loving it. The computer itself is super well designed and powering up the first time was a giant surprise. My representative Jake was helpful the whole way through. Could not be happier with the laptop. Will be doing business with origin in the future."

2017-10-21

Best decision I ever made!

"First let me say, Origin's Tech Support is really great, they resolved my issue and followed up to ensure I did not continue to have the problem. And I have to add that from the purchase process, build and selection of hardware and software, customer care and technical assistance Origin cannot be beat. The process was smooth, the system arrived on time, came securely and expertly packed in its big wooden crate. All information, quick set up manual and unused parts included. The Website was easy to navigate and I received email communication every step of the way. The PC is just awesome, built to my specifications and performs like a champ. Technical support is easy to reach, and the Technicians are helpful, confident, and knowledgeable. I have purchased off the rack systems in the past from the big name retail/competitors and was very disappointed, their Tech support was pretty incompetent and was an extra charge per call/issue. So, thanks again Origin!"

2017-10-19

Repeat Customer

"I initially purchased an Origin PC laptop in 2011 with a 3-year warranty. Although the warranty was expiring in 2014, Origin PC replaced expensive damaged components without any hassle. I was living in Massachusetts at the time, and Origin PC is out of Greater Miami. Again, Origin PC helped me in 2017 with providing me technical instructions for installing new RAM cards. Still, Origin PC continues to take care of me, outside of normal work hours at that. Further, because of the high-performance components that Origin PC uses to build computers, my 2011 laptop still outperforms most PCs to this day. Without a doubt, the next computer I purchase for architectural design will be from Origin PC."

2017-10-18

Outstanding customer service from Dave at Origin PC

"I was having issues with my Millenium system booting up and crashing when trying to boot into Windows. I called into Origin PC and got in touch with Dave in their tech support group. He listened to what I was experiencing and was able to walk me through the the entire process of trouble shooting the system. Dave was professional, explained every step along the way and was successful in getting my system stable and able to reliably boot up without any further issues. Just an outstanding customer service experience altogether! Thank you Dave!"

2017-10-16

I made a good choice

"Intro: I was looking for a laptop at around 2000$ with a 1070. I bought the NT-15.
Customer service: I dealt with Jake. He replied to questions promptly and was always polite. If I have problems in the future, I have the feeling that Origin PC will be pleasant to deal with again.
Shipping: I elected to have the laptop ship in a wooden crate. It may add 40$, but with UPS it was worth the peace of mind.
Packaging: The laptop was simply, but effectively packaged. The merchandise was not a big plus for me, especially the poster, but I can understand that some people want that stuff.
Build: Solid and refined, but the material shows fingerprints easily (smudge).
Screen: At 1080p and 15in I have to put my head a foot away from the screen to start seeing pixels. I do not do any workload that requires calibrated colors. Movies and games have nice details and contrast.
Performance –
CPU: i7-7700HQ – 731 Cinebench R15
Graphics: GTX 1070 Max Q – 4487 Time Spy 1.0 (4538 GPU & 4220 CPU)
Performance is as expected.

I would recommend this purchase.

2017-10-14

Very helpful

"I called for info about my hard drives to n my new system. I got my questions answered and had a nice chat also. "

2017-10-09

Exemplary

"Their tech support crew is top notch, and are very professional and knowledgeable on all fronts of IT support.
From purchase, to checkout, shipping and initial setup of the product, the experience has been a breeze. Not once have they failed or disappointed with accurate solutions to any issues I've encountered with their merchandise.

Secondly, their hardware and components are above the industry's average on quality and upgradeability. Virtually all components on the Origin Eon gaming laptops are replaceable, and this is a feat in itself.

Highly recommended to enthusiasts and PC builders.

2017-10-05

Return Customer

"Earlier this year I purchased a Millennium desktop from Origin and I have never been happier with any desktop I purchased. Last month my laptop finally died and I decided I would come back to Origin to replace it. I have had my Origin laptop for just over a week now and my impression is exactly the same this time as last. I love it. Origin lives up to their word of quality and customer support and I can honestly say that going forward I will not consider going anywhere else for my PC/Laptop needs.

I had one concern with the laptop that was affecting my ability to download from the web. I called the Support Hotline, spoke with Sean and he immediately identified it as a known bug with Edge and Windows 10 and emailed me a simple 4 step process to fix it. I was really impressed with the concern and with how fast the response was. I followed the steps and within 5 minutes the issue was resolved. It confirmed for me that I had made the right choice. I am a fan.

Share Origin PC's store rating

Origin PC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Origin PC is a merchant member
Origin PC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.