8am-5pm Central

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-10

superb battery.

"I ordered the yellow top 75/25d and it looks awesome.nicely working till now 6 months has passed away no issue till now."

2018-06-13

Best ever

"Here’s my optima story, I bought a red top1000cca in 1991 to replace the factory group 31 which died in my 90 Dodge diesel. This battery went 17 years in the dodge,finally was having difficulty starting so I pulled it ,put a new identical Optima in and put the first one in my 55 Buick for the next two years until it wouldn’t crank either.Finally I made a bracket to put it in my riding lawnmower where it was used for the next 8 years when it recently died."

2017-05-14

Not what they used to be. 10years ago

"I have bought abou 8 batteries
In all my cars in alaska. Seems after move to Mexico optima quality went south too. I bought 6 losers in 4 years

2016-08-25

Not Long Lasting or Durable

"Purchased a D27 Yellow Top Battery for a 2010 Tacoma. Warranty was 3 years, but supposed to last much longer than a 36 month standard battery. At 3 years and 2 weeks, the battery quit, would not charge, would not deep-recharge using an AGM charger per MFG instructions, and no options from Optima. At $300 with tax, this battery is not worth the money and does not stand up to the claims. "

2015-06-11

"Very good battery I ordered the yellowtop 75/25d and it came fresh only a couple days old. Floats at 13.0volts and it runs my car audio system very well. I haven't had any voltage drops since installing this battery. I will update to let you know how it lasts."

2015-06-08

"I never got the batteries and I want my money back"

2015-06-07

"parese me incredible that an almost perfect battery invented recommend all users"

2015-06-04

"I was looking for a well designed battery to run my Electric motor on my 17 ft. Aquasport . It is powered by a 90 hp E-tec Evinrude outboard and I use two gel batteries to start it and run all my instruments. This Optimum battery will be my stand alone power source for my electric motor. I just installed it and it runs my motor very well. I hope it holds charge for my slow moving looking for cruising fish on saltwater flats."

2015-06-04

"ARRIVED AS EXPECTED. JUST PERFECT."

2015-06-02

"Great addition to my '65 T-Bird!"

2015-06-01

"Love all of the optima products and the ordering process was wicked easy. Thank you for your products! "

2015-05-30

"On time and what I ordered. On issues."

2015-05-29

"I work for a scientific agency, and we use Optima batteries exclusively now for our field equipment. These things are indestructible, and just keep giving. We've had 6 of these batteries purchased here, and are adding to the collection. These will run (in pairs) all day charging capacitors which dump six-hundred amp pulses. After 3 years with those, I've not noticed any reduction in capacity. We've all changed our personal vehicle batteries to Optima now."

2015-05-27

"Great product, easy to use, care free and added piece of mind that the battery maintains proper voltage."

2015-05-27

"They had what I needed and got it to me quick "

Share OPTIMA Batteries's store rating