Stores > OPSGEAR

support@opsgear.com
      801-936-2322

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review OPSGEAR by clicking a star below.
2017-09-01

Don't order from them

"Ordered product a month ago, happy to charge me but not send the item.

Called them 3 times, got one call back with a "sorry we ran out, just got more in, sending it soon". Two weeks later still nothing.

They have not responded to any emails. Feel like I've been stolen from when they charge my cc and I get nothing in return. In fact isn't that the definition...

2017-08-10

Only order from this company of you are ok with waiting months to get anything.

"I like 5.11 Tactical bags and backpacks. Opsgear displayed an older discontinued one that wasn't available anywhere else - it was the only reason I ordered from them. Because many companies don't update their product availability on their sites as often as they should (it takes daily/weekly updating) I actually called them to see if they had it in stock - they insisted that they did, so I placed the web order. This was on May 26th 2017. This began an almost three month journey of trying to get just two things - a 5.11 pack and a pair of socks. Today is August 10th, and I have finally received the messenger bag (not the original Triab pack that I wanted, that was on their site, and that they said they had - a different 5.11 bag). This company just does not have their act together, especially when it applies to trying to buy 5.11 tactical products from them."

2017-06-15

Dónde está mi pedido?

"Hice mi pedido en Abril y no se nada de él, el el track pone todo correcto, enviado... pero yo no se nada de él...
Envié correo y lo único que me dicen es que está en almacén, pero ni sale ni me reembolsan el dinero... horrible....

2017-03-15

worst experiance

"Worst experiance buying on a website.four weeks now and nothing Told three times will ship soon. How can a company stay in buissenes with service like this, unbalivable Have nothing to do with them they will take your money but not deliver. It will cost them in the long run I may have lost 127 us dollars but they are the real loser as REPUTATION is EVERYHING."

2017-02-08

"Very time consuming shipping."

2017-02-03

Horrible

"Ordered these shoes in November 2016. It is now Feb. 2017 with no shoes and no contact from OPSGEAR. Credit card payment being cancelled. Only gave them 1 star because there was no lower level."

2017-01-17

I WILL TAKE MY MONEY ELS-WARE

"Ordered pants, wrong size and sent them back for a different size, wouldn't just send me the correct size, I had to wait for a gift certificate to come and then reorder. Well it's pushing 2 months and I am still waiting for a gift certificate. Customer service does not answer the phone. You have to leave a message and will call you within a day or two.
This is becoming the typical way America does business.
Will not shop here again

2017-01-08

Shady experience

"Ordered my item on a Sunday, said it had shipped immediately (which it had not). Waited a few days for my order status to be updated to no avail. Every time I called to check status, I was told "the warehouse" had to be called. Little did I know this order was to be drop shipped from another company. After 2 weeks of no updates I decided to cancel my order, which took almost a week. I was prepared to take legal action against them due to them not refunding my order when I originally cancelled my order. I finally received my refund after a week. I will
never order anything from here again

Op Timal experience

"Received before promise date. Had to return an item due to size. The easiest return experience ever. Top notch merchandise "

2017-01-07

"Good overall experience, Challenge coin looked great and was well received. The travel sling bag however, in actuality was smaller than it seemed in the photos. I would recommend OPSGEAR as a source for unique products."

2017-01-07

Never got it. Never informed us.

"We have yet to get the jacket. No tracking information. No contact from seller. Had to go to them to find out that they ran out of stock. They have no plan to help us. Completely unprofessional!"

Perfect Match

"This arrived earlier than expected and was exactly as it appeared online. Super pleased with my experience and look forward to making future purchases"

Very nice quality

"The Coat was very nice for the price."

Go Bag

"I bought the backpack for travel and as a "go bag" when I need to travel on short notice. "

2017-01-06

"Really like the hat great experience "

Share OPSGEAR's store rating

OPSGEAR is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OPSGEAR is not a merchant member
OPSGEAR does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!