Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

m: South Shore City Life Wide Wall Mounted Media Console I love it

"Great, I love i easy and perfect "

2017-11-15

Marion Table 4 stools

"The table arrived early 3 days before expected. The instructions were not found until i had the table and chairs completed but i'm handy so not such a big problem. otherwise good service."

2017-11-14

Homeplus Storage Cabinet

"The cabinet is big and beautiful!
However the instructions are sucky! My hubby is very experienced at putting things like this together. It took him parts of two days. Had to take the door with the shelves apart two times before figuring it out.
You guys need to make a video! showing close-ups. Make a world of difference in assembly.

2017-11-14

Packing and the product

"I've purchased two bamboo curtain in 2 seperate time. The first one with 90 strands is nice. So I've purchase another one with 120 strands. When I took out the curtain, there's a damage on the curtain and some strands were not attached to the curtain. And compare with those two they looks the same. I wanted to return the second one and I couldnt' put the curtain back to the box. Also the return policy is complicated so i just keep it with no choice. I dont think I will recommend this curtain to anyone else."

2017-11-13

glass table purchase

"Ordered glass table. Arrived sooner than delivery date. Was easy to put together by myself. Love it in my kitchen nook area for an open feel. Love it!"

2017-11-11

Crowley black kitchen cart/island on wheels

"I ordered a 52 inch long kitchen cart with drawers and cupboards, a towel rack and a paper towel holder in black. It came very quickly in two boxes. Everything was well protected by packing materials and all the parts were present and in perfect shape. I was actually kind of hesitant to order this because there were quite a few negative reviews on this company. The only down side was that the instructions weren't the easiest to follow. An example was on the first step it listed the first pieces to set out and put dowels in. One of the pieces was listed as "A" and after going through every single piece we finally realized that there was no part "A". We had to put together that piece with 7 smaller pieces, which we discovered as we went to the next few steps. Other than that, it went together fairly smoothly.

2017-11-10

3-Piece Mixed Media Set

"This was easy to put together, even my 6 year old was helping me! However, our main coffee table is a bit discolored now. The table top had left over black tar-looking glue smeared all over the top. We tried several delicate options to try and remove it but had to use a Magic Eraser sponge to remove it. I can see the dullness now in certain lighting and hoping this portion can be exchanged. I'm pretty sure the manufacturers were sloppy with the black glue when putting the metal inlay in place because it was all over the top. Otherwise it's very sleek, heavy duty, and works great in my living room!"

2017-11-09

Desk Protector Desktex Polycarbonate Rectangular Anti-Slip Desk Protector (29" x 59")

"My item was shipped right away. It was better than I expected. I was looking for a long lasting desk protector for awhile now, and found this one. It is perfect! It also rolled out flat right out of the box. I just love it! Desktex Polycarbonate Rectangular Anti-Slip Desk Protector (29" x 59")"

2017-11-08

Bamboo Curtains

"I just love my Bamboo curtains, they are even more beautiful in person than the picture. My order was here within two days and simple enough to hang up and Enjoy. Thank you Ojcommerce !!"

2017-11-06

tv stand soooo difficult to put together!!!

"The tv stand one put together is great.But literally every single part needed to be put together even the metal tracks for the drawer it took hours !! So frustrating!!!"

2017-10-31

Pub Table----Nice surprise, picture does not do it just

"We are moving into a one bedroom apartment with not to much room. We decided a pub table would fit nicely. I looked and looked. Then I found the table that we were looking for..has two leafy's, a wine rack then more shelves. I couldn't believe how strong and sturdy the table is. And very heavy,,,very well made and easy to essemble too.
We are thrilled at our good choice. If you're looking for a very beautiful pub table with a touch of class, look no further.

2017-10-27

D.O.A

"The nightstand drawers were busted, shipping took awhile. Emailed customer service and you guessed it, no reply. I am trying to clue parts together now. I had the ability to load up some pictures It would easy to send it out. "

2017-10-26

extremely poor packaging

"When the product was opened we discovered that over 50% of the frosted tempered glass shelves were broken - this was not due to shipping it was due to poor packaging - it was very obvious that the metal legs broke into the glass sections and shattered them - we have now spent more on replacing the glass then the bar sections cost- although we ordered three sections we only installed two of them since we were over 350.00 for the glass replacement- frosted, tempered, template made glass with silver connecters are expensive to replace- never again will we purchase from this company. BUYER BEWARE"

2017-10-25

Taylor velvet armchairs

"Great quality, looks exactly like in picture"

2017-10-24

mirror

"love fast service beautiful"

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!