Stores > OJ Commerce

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.22/10 5.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10
Voice your opinion! Review OJ Commerce by clicking a star below.

Great Experience!!

"service was quick and seamless. So far product quality was beyond expectations. Very satisfied."

Heidi

"We had a great experience - Delivery was fast, product was in great shape - Product was easy to assemble and we are very happy with our purchase - thank you"

2018-02-19

foldable luggage rack with bottom shelf rack.

"I read various reviews for this product and other competitors products, and decided on this brand. product met my expectations in the most excellent way. luggage rack was already assembled and ready to use right out of the box. quality of the product was excellent, compared to other reviews for competitors product. quick turnaround time. very positive experience."

2018-02-17

Great Delivery Time

"I received my Granville Media Electric Fireplace much sooner than I expected. OJ kept me informed via email of shipping progress every step of the way."

2018-02-16

White Marble Paper Towel Holder

"I am very pleased with the service I received from OJ Commerce. I recently remodeled my kitchen and put marble back-splash on the walls above the counters. The marble paper towel holder is beautiful and looks very elegant on my counter tops against the marble back-splash. I was extremely happy when my order arrived in just 3 days!! Julie, Ohio"

damaged from factory

"damaged from factory
price was right but they did not say it would be damaged

Beautiful Rugs

"OJ Commerce had the best price on the rugs I wanted. They're beautiful and delivery was fast."

Fireplace

"I ordered online and honestly skeptical, when it arrived, I was greatly impressed with the careful shipping , and the completed project was quite beautiful and totally more exquisite than i would have thought. Thank you for this wonderful fireplace! One of many very satisfied customers !!!!"

Very happy

"I ordered a expresso full size bed and it arrived very fast(3 days),it was very easy to assemble (40 minutes) by myself and it is very sturdy. Very satisfied."

Great Service

"We ordered raw popcorn in a 50 pound bag. It came several days early, was packaged well, and the corn popped up beautifully. We are very happy with the merchandise, and the service."

Handsome functional folding bench

"Excellent design, function, condition, and delivery."

Extra-Wide Premium 30" Directors Chair Black Frame W/Black Color Cover

"I love this chair it’s sturdy and made very well. Majority of the chair is put together just had to assemble the foot rest and canvas seating and backing (super easy) "

ProForm 235 CSX Recumbert Exercise Bike

"This is a great bike, especially if you are less then 6-ft. tall. Being relatively small, it can be located in almost any room of the house. It runs great, and is very quiet. The display has all the functions I could ever use, and more. It comes on automatically, and when you stop, it waits a few minutes the turns off quickly. It therefore saves on battery life, but batteries are easily replaced. I like simplicity and reliability, and this bike seems to have it all. OJ Commerce is really great on delivery. They had it delivered to my home 13 days earlier than the seller (Walmart) said it would arrive. All the parts were there, amazingly packaged in one box. With the help of a great instruction booklet, I assembled it myself in a few hours. In summary, I am very pleased with my purchase."

So so

"Overall I am happy - the ordering was very easy, the delivery on point. However, the item came with a little damage, unfortunately right on top of it, where it is very noticeable. So I am definitely not happy about that part. "

2018-02-07

Futon

"It was easy to put together, looks great and was delivered 4 days early!!!"

Share OJ Commerce's store rating

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OJ Commerce is not a merchant member
OJ Commerce does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!