Product & services pricing 7.03/10
Customer service: 5.71/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.91/10
2018-05-26

Super Jumper Is Super Quality

"First of all I would like to praise the Customer Service department for their quick response to my inquiry. I emailed them at 4am on a Saturday morning and they replied within minutes! This is on a holiday weekend none the less. My 8 year old grandson pointed out MY error and we were able to get started assembling our new trampoline.
I was not expecting the high quality product we received because of the price. This trampoline was well below half the cost of similar sized indoor trampolines. This was so easy to assemble that a 66 year old grandmother and her very excited 8 year old grandson had it ready to go in just over an hour! It is a well made trampoline that I expect will last my grandchildren for many years! This is my first experience with OJ Commerce. I plan to shop with them first whenever I need sporting goods or furniture in the future.

2018-05-25

Awesome Cat Tree! Amazing Price!

"I found a cat tree from OJCommerce and the price was perfect! Shipped super fast and packed well. Thank you OJCommerce!"

2018-05-24

Triominoes game

"Great service, product and delivery. Very pleased. Thank you.4781369925575

2018-05-16

Missing a big part

"Ordered a recumbent bike/elliptical trainer preform brand. Was missing one of the pivot legs so as of yet I cannot even use the bike as I am now waiting even longer for the missing part. It’s a 3 foot long rod so I don’t know how you miss putting that in the box. Shipped fast but kinda pointless since I haven’t been able to use it and don’t know when I will be able to. Part is supposed to come this Friday so it’s been over a week now. Got a new part from pro form and it is the wrong part. Had it been in the box in the first place this would not have happened ! Was a three foot long piece how do you miss that!!! Will not buy from oj commerce again. Spent 400 dollars for an elliptical hybrid trainer I STILL can’t use! Can’t call proform till Monday. "

2018-05-15

Chocolate melting pot

"I love my pot it's the best ever ,the fact that I can do a two for one is awesome. My chocolate covered strawberries never looked so appetizing "

2018-05-15

Motla Sno Cone Syrup - Wild Cherry (Gallon)

"I ordered the Motla Sno Cone Syrup - Wild Cherry (Gallon), it is delicious. I use it in my SodaStream I don't like soda pops so I use just a couple of squirts in a 2 L bottle and it makes the best Cherry fizz. I will definitely be reordering this, but it will be a while. It has the best taste to it."

2018-05-14

Beautiful tv stand

"The stand was easier to assemble then I expected. It turned out beautiful and matches my other furniture. Everyone who has seen it loves it. "

2018-05-11

Affordable, intuitive & simple

"From order to delivery and assembly the Furrino TV Stand we have was precisely as advertised. It fit our budget and is well-designed enough that I do not predict replacing it before we can afford solid wood & brass furniture. I would only advise people read product description thoroughly to match the need with the correct product - our Stand has a 40lb. (Aprroximate 18kg) limit for example."

Naomi Kids Doll Crib with Storage

"My granddaughter will love this!

Tv stand

"Super easy to build. Very sleek and nice. Worth the price. "

Beautiful Computer desk

"I ordered a Sauder Computer Desk w/ Hutch through Walmart online sales. It arrived promptly, free shipping, and the desk is perfect! Also it was a very reasonable price. My son and his friend put it all together for me in about an hour and a half with no problems. Thank you OJ COmmerce, Sauder and Walmart!"

2018-05-06

Great product great price

"I ordered a bookshelf/toy box. I wasn't expecting much because it was so cheap, but it is Perfect! It came sooner than expected and assembled really quickly and easily. It looks just as pictured, and good quality, too. Will definitely buy from here again. "

2018-05-04

I loved the product.

"Perfect size for my yard. The instruction s were precise. We could build and fix the same in less than 2 hours "

2018-05-01

great colorful door mat!

"love the birdhouse door mat! good quality and fast shipping"

2018-04-30

Used new door lock

"Bought a brand new Kwikset door lock thru walmart arrived as if they had sent me a used one with the parts all missing except handle which is all needed anyway"

Share OJ Commerce's store rating