Stores > Nuts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Nuts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

You never cease to amaze me

"I placed my order around 2 pm yesterday, and woke up to it being on my porch this morning...unbelievable! I have ordered from you numerous times orders always show up so quickly...not to mention I always LOVE what I order...you have a customer for life here!"

2017-11-20

As expected ... and better!

"My order came in a timely manner and was packed well. I ordered sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Both taste great. The raw pumpkin seeds are the largest I have ever purchased. They roast very well.

Very pleased ...

2017-11-19

Absolutely the BEST

"I have ordered multiple times from nuts.com and always enjoyed fast shipping and superior products. This last time one of the 5lbs poppy seeds ripped open and about 3/4 lbs poppy seeds ended up in the box and even outside of the box during transit.

I sent an email to their customer care and received a response over the weekend in less than 24 hours informing me that they will send me a replacement.

I'm happy that nuts.com stands by their customers when things don't work out. I will remain a loyal customer of theirs and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to order from them.

2017-11-14

Mediocre product that is hidden behind a manipulated review system

"Upon visiting nuts.com, you might be led believe they sell amazing, premium quality nuts, dried fruits and other healthy snacks. While nuts.com operates like an efficient business and has an extensive selection, they sell a mediocre product that is hidden behind a manipulated review system.

In terms quality, their nuts and nut mixes are on par with what you’d get at an average grocery store, like Giant. They have some creative fruit combinations in their jams; however, their 8oz jars carry premium prices and are still no better than grocery story quality and are, unless stated as organic, contain significantly processed fruits. The dried fruits are where things really fall apart. Most of their dried fruit has significant added sugar, which creates a candied product that is nearly 80% sugar (by volume). Their product pictures are very misleading as they do not show the sugar coating on their products. Because they control the reviews that go up on their site, you will not find any actual reviews pointing out this issue. That said, my friends and family agreed that most of the dried fruits had a good taste… when compared directly to candy.

The big issue with nuts.com, however, is that they regulate exactly which reviews go up on their site. In fact, they don’t even provide a medium for users to submit reviews; we are left to assume that they’re cherry picking bits and pieces of positive feedback coming in from their user surveys. As other reviewers have stated, customer service has no interest in providing cash refunds. I emailed customer service with a set of highly negative reviews for all of the products I ordered and, in return, I got a credit for 1/3 of my original order and no guarantee that my reviews would go live on the site.

Because of their average product, controlled review system and difficult refund policy, it’s clear that nuts.com is using their highly-trafficked .com domain name to drive the search engine traffic needed to support their sales targets.

2017-11-02

Faulty billing software.

"There is a glitch on the website in the billing department. If the billing address is a different zip code than the shipping address, they would attempt to bill the shipping address zip code, which would result in the order being denied. They don't tell you this until the expected delivery date. Personally I think this is a sign the website is highly insecure and vulnerable to hackers."

2017-10-20

Pecan order

"They had trouble processing my credit card. I order a lot online from different companies and have never had a problem. They called, or I assume it was them and wanted to confirm some credit card info. With so much cyber security issues going on, I felt uncomfortable and told them to cancel my (small) order. Something is not right here and perhaps will know more later. If in doubt, don't give out info over the phone and cancel. "

2017-10-08

False ingredient list

"They doesn’t give any refund. Even it is their fault. Customer service team battles very hard with customer, for each dollar, to avoid refund. They give just a credit. So, they persist me to make a new order to use this credit. They hide true ingredients.
Nuts.com, it is a shame!
There are a lot of positive review on their website. But you can just read it. No option to write.
Beware!

2017-10-05

Great package, better product.

"I've ordered 2 twice from Nuts.com as a customer and love their pricing and quick shipping. The dried and candied fruit they sent is wonderful and I can wait to get started on my holiday baking. My job also orders their bulk nuts from nuts.com and we all love the flavor of the product along with the sample packs they send along with their orders. They have become my go to for my baking needs."

2017-10-01

Fascist

"This company treats its customers like little babies and will not listen to reason. They absolutely refuse to ship items in warm weather without additional, expensive shipping costs, EVEN WHEN THOSE ITEMS WILL NOT MELT IN WARM TEMPERATURES. Of course this is just a scam to force customers to pay the additional fees, and I wasn't buying it. I even said that I would accept the items in whatever condition they arrived without question, but Adolf Nuts.com feels they know what's best for us. I have ordered this item from another company dozens of times, and I KNOW that it will not melt even on the hottest days."

2017-09-06

Fast shipping and amazing carob chips@

"Wow - these guys are great! I was shopping for unsweetened carob chips and saw really good reviews for the ones from nuts.com. I've only ever bought the Sunspire brand, which are yecch! compared to the ones I just opened. What a huge difference in a product - I had no idea carob chips could be so rich and creamy. And the order arrived faster than they said it would - in 2 days. Plus, the box it came in is highly entertaining :) I like this company."

2017-07-06

Poor quality Jordan almonds

"If you're looking for Italian style Jordan almonds, these are not it. The reviews they post are all great though you can't see all of the reviews. They also don't list the ingredients which include corn syrup and "certified flavors". The vanilla scent and flavor are OVERPOWERING and gave me a headache. When people say they like the vanilla flavor in Jordan almonds, it doesn't mean that you have to drown them in that flavor. Also, what is corn syrup doing in there??"

2017-07-03

My Goodies from Nuts.com

"I had ordered organic dried peaches and mango's, also pepitis..all I can say is "Yummy"..the peaches and mango's were exceptionally fresh, both thepeach s, and mango's tasted like I just picked a peach from a tree, the mango's were like a sliced a fresh mango..yummy..the pepitiod were exceptionally fresh..
I will be a returning customer, excellent ordering, fast shipping, and I love your boxes, how cute..Thank you to everyone for making my shopping experience so easy..

2017-06-27

Perfect Service Everytime

"I am the marketing manager or a large retail store. I have placed two large orders for marketing events, my orders have arrived timely and well packaged. The prices are unbeatable and I will be ordering all of my large candy orders from nuts.com. As a marking person, I LOVE your branding!! Thanks! "

2017-06-09

Very impressed!!! Service & Quality Outstanding!!

"I had a very rush order that needed to get out next day. Nuts.com did what no one else could! They got my order to me in record time with very personalized service. I was so pleased with the quality of the candy as well. So fresh! I would highly recommend Nuts.com to everyone. They really do stand behind their pledge of "We'll do whatever it takes to make it right".

2017-05-31

Open bag of dried apricots

"I called the company after picking up a package that contained 14.8 oz of the 16 oz of dried California apricots. My package was tampered with and partially eaten! That's pretty bad behavior for a mail order company the size of nuts.com. If I was them, to salvage their reputation, I would have offered me a free pound of dried apricots. Not only send me another fresh, unopened 16 oz package, but also return my money. No packing slip or order form in the package either."

Share Nuts.com's store rating

Nuts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nuts.com is not a merchant member
Nuts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!