2015-11-12

"Hello,
I just had a very pleasant experience with one of your phone assistors, Jane G. She helped me find some desktop speakers that I could not locate for myself. She was patient, considerate, and very helpful. In addition, I appreciated the follow-up e-mail about the shipping of my purchased item. I am a first time user, but based on this experience, I will return to Notebook Solutions again. Thank you.

2014-08-02

"They have all the parts of PCs, including rare ones. Excellent customer service and technical support in real time! Quick shipping (standard delivery to Italy takes a week, much less than what was stated on the page). List and search engine compatibility's are very useful and well made, but for any doubt you can contact them by email: they will reply ASAP. Highly recommended!!"

2013-03-26

"I know this was a small transaction, but I “really” appreciate all of the assistance that the sales and techncial team provided. It is really nice to see that level of service for a small on-line transaction."

2012-04-10

"These guys followup service is the best I have had in years if ever. I am totally blown away. The process for customer service from initial order to delivery was seamless.Other companies need to take a closer look at what Notebook Solutions is doing and follow suit. Such a personal touch with big online businesses is unheard of my hats off to you guys. "

2012-03-16

"Good customer service, fast shipping speed, item is OEM quality. However, don't bother returning an item if you live outside of Canada. I paid $60 for a palm rest, $10 for shipping to home. When returning, I paid $25 shipping to Canada and they refunded 75% of the purchase price (25% restocking fee), which was $45. So I paid $95 total and got back $45, and lost $45 because I was dissatisfied with my item (I didn't receive the original synaptics touchpad, but got an Elantech one)."

2012-02-15

"Notebook Solutions is One of the Best companies to work with. They were very attentive to my needs. Jane was extremely nice and helped me all the way to place my order. Her super friendly courteous customer service must be appreciated. All this with the best available price for my product made my purchase, a very memorable one. Thanks! "

2011-12-06

"I purchased a dc power jack from Notebook Solutions on Nov. 30th and the shipping was awesome! Wish there was more companies out there like these guys! Thanks so much!

Geekbox Mechanix

2011-11-15

"Rare parts for old notebooks.
Easy placing order and fast shipping. Great packaging.
Highly recommended. Thank you

2011-04-30

"Very fast shipping and excellent customer service. Highly recommended."

2011-02-09

Use caution when buying from them.

2010-10-04

"A pleasant surprise. The estimated number of days was conservative, They shipped my order in 1 day and it arrived only two business days later, not counting the weekend. The part was exactly what I needed, arrived in good condition, and is working well.

It would have been nice if they clearly put the part numbers on their product pages. They do offer to check compatibility for you, however.

It was really expensive for a little cable, but it is such a specialized part and so hard to find I don't mind too much.

2009-08-08

"This is the first review of this online retailer. I submitted their site to resellerratings.com so that I could write a faverable review. I normally don't make a online purchase from a vendor not listed on this site, but in this case, I was looking for a hard to find component for a laptop and this site was the only place I could find it. I emailed them through their website to enquire about the compatability of the part I was considering. I received a email back on the very same day! This etailer allows you to check out using paypal and directly links you to paypal through their shopping cart. I didn't have to sign up for a paypal account to pay for my order either which was very convienent. The shipping prices were very reasonable and my order was fufilled and delivered in less than five days. My part (a lcd inverter board) was securely packaged and arrived in top shape. I would definately buy from Notebook Solutions again if the need arises. The folks are just plain down home friendly and helpful. "

Share Notebook Solutions's store rating