8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.25/10
Customer service: 9.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.42/10

Great customer service

"Rep took the time to answer any and all of my questions. Very knowledgeable. I highly recommend "

Excellent customer service

"Service Rep Jules was amazing, knew about my issue the moment he pulled up my order. Extremely knowledgeable in the tech world and helped to find a product that would most importantly work but satisfy. Cannot say enough about his professional and courtesy in helping me with this!"

So happy I called Newegg

"Greg was incredible-THANKS"

Great company

"I've always found they've had the product I need at a great price. They're able to have my order in the mail within hours of placement usually and their customer service reps are the best!"

2018-05-30

Good customer service so far!

"Newegg customer service is very helpful although I’m unsure if my problem will be resolved as it has not yet at this point but that is not Newegg’s ball drop but that of the merchant selling their goods through Newegg who took my payment then never sent my item and said I requested a refund when that was never the case and returned my item without my permission and raised the price of the item making it unaffordable to me. "

Excellent

"Customer service was excellent on answering my questions."

Audrey Y.

"Audrey was incredibly persistent in trying to help me. It was a complex situation that she handled admirably."

Mixed Feelings

"I admittedly have mixed feelings about Newegg at the moment. On one hand, their automated computer systems are absolutely horrible. They literally decided to automatically cancel and RMA/refund my order because the shipping address was invalid, when it was being shipped to a fedex location and thus the shipping address came directly from their system. It is also horribly slow to update, to the point that when it inevitably gives you trouble you literally have no idea what your order's current state is, and if an email is describing something that just occurred or something that happened days ago. Example: my order on newegg.com's tracking currently shows it as "packaging is completed, but it is not yet in transit". It was delivered ~2 hours ago...

On the other hand, the customer service rep that helped me sort this all out (Eva Rodriguez) was quite possibly the single most helpful customer service rep (from any company) that ive ever dealt with, and is certainly the best ive dealt with in recent years. She was helpful in a "I legitimately want to help you" sort of way, rather than just going through the motions like most other customer service reps (In general, Im not referring to Newegg in particular). In addition to this, she was competent enough to not only solve my issue, but she did so efficiently and effectively. In fact, the package still was delivered on the original expected delivery date, despite getting canceled and needing to be reordered.

Mistakes happen, its part of life, so in my opinion it is much more important *how* issues are dealt with than having the issue in the first place is (though, seriously Newegg, fix your damn system. Its bad. Really bad. Borderline unusably bad). If I order something from a company and they screw something up I expect them to make it right, and that is exactly what they did (and didn't involve pulling teeth on my part...in fact the process was as easy and pleasant as it could be given the screwy situation I found myself in).

Excellent Customer Service

"I had an excellent experience with representative Keith Haro. I had an issue where my return was denied because apparently it was supposed to include a 'retail box' that I never received. He quickly sorted this out in less than 20 minutes, getting in contact with the returns department and keeping me updated all the while. I've always loved newegg and the quick chat is definitely a reason why."

2018-05-30

They will go the extra mile

"Renee was awesome, she actually got in a 3 way call with me and another tech support (my bank) and went the extra mile. I can for sure say if you get her, she will do everything she can to help ya. Extremely friendly and a fun attitude to help pass the time on the phone. "

2018-05-30

Bought a bad hard drive. :D

"I bought a hard drive three years ago and let it sit because life happens. When I finally went to install the hard drive it was bad, wouldn't read. When I contacted new egg they looked up my purchase, told me I had the extended warranty, and was covered.

They didn't waste my time and even sent me the invoice, I'll buy from them every time.

Great Communication

"RJ was very helpful and did everything in his power to help me, up to and including contacting other support members to get information for me. "

2018-05-29

Restored my faith in customer service.

"After arguing with Newegg for hours regarding the verification of an order - the supervisor -Nicole - was terrible and told me that there was nothing she could do other than cancel the Order that Synchrony Bank messed up. I then spent several hours going back and forth between the bank and NewEgg.

It was finally one representative by the name of EVA that was able to hold phone conference is between both companies to resolve my issue. Before EVA came along, I was ready to report both companies to the Better Business Bureau for bad of customer service.

I will be asking for EVA from now on to resolve any issue with New Egg!

1st time customer / repeat customer

"I work in the tech field with cellphones providing support to people. I recently purchased a gaming setup from NewEgg. Obviously through no part on their end the motherbaord arrived DoA. Called customer sevices got an rma issued. Sent in the motherboard that Thursday. It arrived Friday afternoon. 3 day holiday weekend. Newegg tested it tuesday morning and sent another that afternoon. Should be here tomorrow. Awesomely fast customer service. Couldnt have been better. (Fyi I live one state away so fast shipping helps)"

Great customer service

"I had a problem with not receiving a gift card by email. The customer service representative was really helpful and solved the problem right away. Extremely polite and courteous on the phone and actually cares about solving problems and not just transferring you to the next person. What a rare experience these days and such a relief for me. Thanks."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.