8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.56/10
Customer service: 9.39/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.79/10

The help I got from Cassandra.C.Montes

"Cassandra.C.Montes helped me out the more than any other support employee at newegg has for the three to four years I have been ordering product from newegg. The newegg support team is amazing."

Superlative

"Efrain was cordial, engaging, incredibly helpful, and quickly assisted me in assuring my return was going to be handled properly and in placing my new order for a more appropriate laptop for me. He was simply great doing everything to make this an outstanding experience for me. "

2018-08-31

Vida L is an awesome customer representative. Give the woman a raise!

"She followed up on something even that I have forgotten about. Going the extra mile!"

Above expectations!

"Seriously, if you are going to buy a computer, laptop, parts, ect online then go with a company that can be trusted.

thank you Eli and Haily for the great service you both gave !

Great Customer Service!

"Newegg has shown me that their customer service really goes to the fullest extent to help their customers. had a big problem with the Newegg credit account, which is given by Synchrony bank. Seems the card was lost in the mail so had to get a new account. Which was done. So I called up Newegg, and a representative (Allen) helped me place my order by actually calling the bank and verifying all the info that was needed through a 3-way call. Fantastic! Newegg Customer service is truly wonderful. Thank you!
Don

Great customer service

"Great customer service Look forward to doing business again and sharing my experience with friends "

Great Customer service

"Got my question answered quickly."

2018-08-30

Janet provided Eggselent service!

"Janet went above and beyond providing great service. Thank you Janet!"

2018-08-30

Karlan.J.Sui is an amazing rep

"Karlan helped me so much by getting me a credit and allowing me to purchase an incredible laptop! "

2018-08-30

Excellent service with RMA and replacement order.

"Today I spoke with Dee D Benavidez in regards to a return and replacement order, she was fantastic! Very thorough and got my RMA handled very easily. She also gladly helped me with a replacement order for the defective parts and expedited the shipping so I would not have to wait long to get them. By far the best customer service I have ever dealt with, every question was answered and I was left with everything done perfectly."

2018-08-30

Best Customer Service EVER!!!

" This was the best customer service experience I have ever had in my life. I never thought customer service would exist like this and thanks To my service rep I now believe Newegg has raised the standard of what customer service should be. I was upset about missing out on a deal and frustrated at all the other customer service reps I had to talk to throughout the day from other companies just to straighten this out. I was determined to give Newegg a piece of my mind at the beginning of the call, expecting the same runaround hard sell. I furiously explained this mess of a situation and to my surprise, the calmest and understanding voice came through on the other line. The Rep truly listened and helped with my all my concerns. I know she did because it wasn't about just making the purchase but helping me make the right purchase for me. She even went beyond and help make me whole. "what about shipping...what about adding parts...when does the deal end...what can I do ....whats the best price...what if ? what if? what if? " were some of the things I asked. I was given clear answers to all my questions and answers I didn't consider. I mean I wasn't pressured. We explored all options and I felt like "finally someone actually helping me out, on my side". Then We worked it out and I was very pleased with what she was able to offer on Newegg's behalf. This is what I come to expect from Newegg from here on thanks their Customer Service Rep I now have am an avid customer for life. A stellar example to all customer service reps within the industry itself. well, all industries for that matter. Makes the world a better place. Top marks.

So Thank you for turning this frown upside down Newegg and helping out the little guy.

Great costumer service

"Toby at customer service showed that he valued me as a customer. He was patient and thorough. He listened to my issues, did his research, and took care of everything. "

Excellent customer service

"Hailey.T Worked hard to make this experience a good one!"

2018-08-29

Awesome customer support team thanks to one member

"I purchased the wrong item by accident and called customer service and talked to Nathen.R.Mata who was very kind and patient with me and helped get my problem solved. You rock dude!"

Very Difficult Refunds!

"I purchased a laptop from Deal Target, on Newegg.com. When UPS gave me the run around with delivering my package, I decided I could not wait any longer, and asked for the package to be returned to Seller. That was on 8/20, today is 8/29, and package is still sitting with UPS, because the seller told UPS to not ship it back. They also will not refund the money. $2300 they feel I should not get back, even though I never handled the package."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.