8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.26/10
Customer service: 9.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.45/10

Terrible Seller

"They refused to credit me back the 10% restocking fee they charged me on an item they sent me that was suppose to be brand new. Turns out they sent me an item that was previously opened. I will never buy from them again nor would I ever recommend anyone to them. "

LiamDWilliam1 from Newegg.com (USA) has responded
Posted Jun-07-2018

“Hello there,

I am terribly sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with resolving this matter. That is definitely not good! When the time permits, please send us a private message with your order details so we may investigate this further and explore options for you.

Regards,
Liam [Newegg Support]”

2018-06-06

If You Have A Problem Contact Their Excellent Customer Service Department!

"I purchased an electronic item thru Newegg. Mercy in customer service answered the phone and did not quit until it was resolved to my satisfaction. She was such a help in a difficult situation! I hope she will be rewarded for her excellent service to me and Newegg.com's customers. "

2018-06-06

An exceptional service agent in the support team.

"This was the first time I have tried to make a purchase with Newegg, and I must say that while clearing up some complications during the order process, I was genuinely impressed with support agent Erika Perez's competency in helping me with said issues. Erika was extremely patient and thorough in explaining things, with exceptionally good listening and communication skills, and a winning attitude all delivered with a caring and sincere manner. It's obvious that Erika is proud of her work and is working her hardest to ensure that the customer is satisfied with Newegg's products and services. Indeed, Erika represented Newegg well enough that my interactions with her alone are enough to ensure that I will be back for future business. A company is only as good as its employees, and you would do well to hire/train/retain more worthy agents, using Erika Perez as their role model! Thank you for your exceptional service Erika!"

RMA - Wheres my money?

"I had sent an RMA for refund back in April and notice just the other day I never received my months later. Called customer service and talked with Drew. He handled everthing for me and the next day received an email saying my refund was approved and would receive full credit within 48 hours.

Outstanding customer service. This is why I've been with Newegg since 2003.

Thank you Drew!

No package yet!

"Cannot review an item I have not received, have no information on tracking info, third party seller is missing in action, and my credit card has been charged. Very upsetting."

2018-06-06

Professional, courteous, and patient representative.

"I called to return 3 items. The representative was more than helpful. So far, great customer service."

!!!Fabulous Service!!!

"Every step of the way along my PC build, Newegg has provide excellent customer service.
There were issues with some products being defective and Newegg and Newegg Marketplace stepped up to the plate and resolved every one expeditiously. I now have an amazing PC that's running great!
I would Highly recommend Newegg to anyone considering building a PC!

2018-06-05

Consistantly meet or exceed my expectations!

"I have been a long time Newegg customer, and I appreciate their customer service as well as their business model. Always in a good mood and eager to solve my problems or answer my questions. "

Easy return.

"I received a hard drive that was dead on arrival. I called Newegg, and they easily agreed to shipping me a new one and let me return the old one within 30’days. Cost nothing. "

Very Helpful

"I saw an excellent price for an external hard drive in an email but when I searched on their site it wouldn't come up. Customer service called me back and assisted me in acquiring it for the advertised price. I've dealt with their customer service before and they've always been friendly and helpful."

2018-06-05

Poor customer service and advertising clarity

"I ordered from Newegg from a trusted friend who had received multiple shipments from them before. I ordered a refurbished laptop through the third party provider Micomp. I made the order on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 in the middle of the afternoon. The order was sent to Micomp by Thursday who then made a FedEx shipping label with the apparent delivery by Saturday, June 2, 2018. However, from Thursday through Saturday the shipping status for the FedEx tracking never changed as it was waiting to be picked up. I called Newegg on Friday to find out why it was not picked up. The customer service rep, though friendly, had no answers other than to repeat what I had read for myself on the FedEx website about the status.

I called Newegg again on Monday after another day of my order sitting at Micomp. The customer service rep told me that Newegg deals with 1000s of third party refurbished suppliers and cannot keep track of them all. This is a huge problem. So, the service rep emailed the supplier and gave me their phone number. I called the supplier directly from info given to me by the Newegg service rep. Upon calling the number, the phone disconnects. I went to the third party refurbished suppliers website and read the reviews (which are mixed) and ways to contact them. Their hours of operation are limited.

I attempted to contact them again on June 2, 2018 during the stated business hours, but got the same automatic disconnect as before.

Moreover, from the reviews of Micomp that is sold through Newegg, the number one problem is timely shipping and customer service. Moreover, Micomp has answers to reviews where they disagree with low ratings and give excuses and say they were never contacted directly. So, if you order through Newegg, in order to make sure that YOUR order is going to be received, you must find out the third party supplier and keep in contact with them directly, because both Newegg and the supplier have that view. So, why use Newegg at all? And why have this service? If I wanted to have to follow up constantly on an order, I would have skipped the Newegg portal and done a local purchase.

So, I find the whole arrangement between Newegg and its suppliers, and their conditions for customer service confusing, inefficient, and unnecessarily protective for their own sakes (no one takes responsibility).

I would NOT recommend Newegg as a web portal for purchases until Newegg takes responsibility for its actions with suppliers.

2018-06-04

price too low to ship, newegg just cancel it

"horrible NEWEGG, put item to sale, find out price too low, Newegg cancel for no reason"

Eddisen L. Was Exceptional

"NewEgg is a business that has a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction and assistance. Today I contacted NewEgg.ca and was helped by a fantastic service agent named Eddisen L. Knowledgeable, friendly and professional, Eddisen L. took time to answer all my questions and made sure that I was fully satisfied. I was able to make my purchase with confidence after speaking to Eddisen L. Thank you!"

Excellent agent!

"Darrel is very professional and patience. Also he is very helpful. 5stars!"

Super helpful

"I had to RMA a motherboard. The agent who I had contact with was knowledgable and helpful and we solved my problem within 10 minutes. Newegg never disappoints."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.