8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.56/10
Customer service: 9.39/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.79/10
2018-09-04

"I had a Problem with a piece of equipment that I purchased over two years ago and I needed the invoice for that purchase. Newegg was able to pull up that invoice and send me a copy and I really appreciate it. Thank you Newegg."

2018-09-04

Price matched after I missed a sale!

"I missed a promo sale after I purchased the item a few days prior and customer support helped me match the sale, and all via Live Chat! NE definitely values their customers! Thanks! "

Amazing Customer Service

"This was my first time purchasing from Newegg. Everything that I read has been great but the computer I purchased just was not fast enough. I had an issue with my return but after speaking with, Mercy, my amazing customer service representative. All was handled. I received the shipping label when she said I would and returned my product with no questions asked. Thanks to this amazing team!"

GREAT SERVICE

"Ashley.A.Ayon resolved my issue in a professional and efficient manner, I really appreciated it!"

My Order Status Inquiry

"Fortunately I got Becky Lopez on the line and she apologized for the inconvenience on my part and she stayed with me all the way to track down my order. Thanks again."

Long Time Customer

"I have been a customer of Newegg for over 20 years. I have never been unhappy with the service I receive from them either online or directly on the phone. Today was no exception. I needed to cancel an order before it had been shipped and was able to do so even though it was in packaging.
Thanks Newegg!

2018-09-04

Good prices, as described, fast service, good customer service when you get through

"I love their products and prices. Service was fast, and processing a return over the phone was easy, however, I had to enter my phone number and wait an hour for a call back. I had to call back regarding the same order, and this time I tried the chat service. I was number 41 in line and it seemed it would be another hour. I tried the texting service. An hour or so later I received a text saying their texting service was down. "

Frustrated

"I've been waiting over a month for a touch screen computer. It took almost an hour to get a hold of someone from Newegg and when I finally did they couldn't give me an update. They told ME to contact china and find out the status... Really??? I guess they already have my money why would I expect any help from them."

2018-09-04

Deffective & Damaged Products! Horrible Customer Service and Resolutions.

"Purchased two Klipsch Icon KF-28 Dual 8" 2-way Floorstanding Speakers on 8/4/18. They were delivered by Fedx all busted up and destroyed. Fedx driver told me to contact Newegg. Newegg had me send photos of all the damage so I did. After several days they got back with me and told me they would send replacements. I asked that they send UPS and mark them as fragile. Few days later fedx showed up and showed me again that the packaging was destroyed and the speakers were all busted up. Newegg customer service had me send photos again and this time stated they would get it right. At this point I have been charged for three speakers when I only purchased two, only have 1 good speaker delivered and over three weeks later they are still giving me excuses to why I have not received my order or refund. They have lied to me, not return phone calls and on 9/3/18 I emailed replyied a rep that lied about inventory and told her if I did not receive a actual phone call from someone resolving this issue I would be posting negative reviews. As you can see they do not care. Horrible products because of being defective or damaged and also horrible customer service. Still have not received full refund or replacement!!"

2018-09-03

Customer Service is Stellar

"Thanks Cassandra for helping me submit my order the other day when I was having trouble online. Always nice to talk to someone from here at home. It's rare these days. You are an asset to Newegg. Best Wishes, Eric"

2018-09-03

AMAZING

"Best customer service I ever experienced! Thanks Julian! "

2018-09-02

Quick and efficient customer service

"I had a representative, Samantha G. who was very prompt in helping me. Though it was past my return date with them, she assisted me in getting together all of the information I needed to use the lifetime warranty that was provided my the manufacturer. She sent me an email with all of the information I needed. It was a quick and satisfying call. As someone who works in a similar field, I appreciate how well this experience went for me. Thank you!"

2018-09-02

Great Customer Service

"I ordered a pair of speakers on deep discount and sent them back (my mistake). I called Newegg to see if I could get the same deal. They could have said "sorry that deal is gone". They did not. The C.S. rep Rick Maxwell went to a supervisor and I was able to reorder them for very close to my original order price. Two thumbs up for Newegg."

2018-08-31

Excellent Customer Service

"It's not often that I want to write a review for Customer Service but this company exceeds all my expectations. First, I found your Customer Service links easily on your website--right at the top and clearly visible. Everything I would want from Customer Service was listed there including (OMG) your phone number! I didn't have dig through screens and screens of information to try to find the number, it was right there.

When I called the number, I was easily directed to Customer Service and told that I didn't have to wait on line but that I could be called back when it was my turn. Y-E-S, YES!! When Earl called me back, he was courteous even when I asked him to slow down his speech--AND, he didn't forget and escalate it again. VERY impressive. He helped me with a rather complicated issue that was my fault and took some checking and time to get resolved. He even waited patiently while I figured out how to attach a file he needed when it appeared it was lost on my eight-year old PC somewhere. Yeah, there's a LOT of stuff on my PC. LOL Earl was professional, patient and knowledgeable during our entire transaction. Too bad I forgot and hung up on the call before I could give him my review of five out of five stars for excellent service.

So, I am very impressed with Earl, your entire Customer Service department and your company in general. I'm a fan and WILL be talking you up to anyone who will listen to me brag about all of you!

Karen M.
Fort Wayne, Indiana

2018-08-31

Excellent customer service! Ask for Lindsay

"Super helpful customer service from Lindsay Turner at Newegg. I've used Newegg for years and have consistently had great service, good prices, and great support. If you are ever in a bind, ask for Lindsay, she's super helpful and will make sure your problem is resolved. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.