Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2018-02-05

Always what I need

"-They are a reliable source of great, quality products.
-They package everything safely and ship within a week.
-When my hardware needs changed right after I ordered parts for a new computer, they let me return the unopened parts for no charge and refunded me.

Very helpful

"Apple H on chat was very helpful. I placed an order and my paypal provided the wrong address for shipping. Apple H explained the problem well and how to resolve it. My mistake but resolution made easier by them."

2018-02-04

let me return none refunded item

"Caroline C gave me good friendly advice and no wait time for chat awsome"

Vida L

"Good service. She is very nice."

2018-02-04

Always great prices, and great service.

"On the few times over the last decade of purchasing from NewEgg that I've had to contact their Customer Service for assistance, they've always been prompt, and never failed to correct any problems. Great service and great prices is why NewEgg is my "go-to" place for all things electronic."

Awesome customer Service

"No problem at all for returning and item got my RMA number and Apple H. Was very fast. Thank-you for the great service.

Fast and efficient

"Loved working with customer service guy. He was specific and assuring. "

Best computer building site

"just an amazing helpful site"

Great Customer Service!

"Did a price match for me even though she didn't have too! Thanks Jennifer V!"

Fast friendly Service!

"I entered a chat room with Apple H. as my return had expired on some incompatible RAM I ordered. Was quickly issued instore credit as I had requested and a free return label for the RAM!
-New loyal customer!

Great Customer Service

"I had accidentally purchased one copy of a game instead of 2 using a promo code. I was not able to modify the order (since the shipping department started packaging my order instantly - major kudos), but I spoke with the agent Apple H, who was able to help me. I was able to purchase a second copy at normal price, and they refunded the difference that the promo code would have been worth. Newegg: A++ customer service, as always!"

Usually Good, Lately horrible

"I made a simple purchase and paid for next delivery. Only 1 item got delivered the next day, when I called customer care they blamed it on the warehouse and putting the solution on me. Very Condescending and rude the lady offered to reimburse the next day shipping fee and for me to wait until they got their logistics together. Manager never contacted me after explicitly saying she would check on it, and the next day Tom from Chat with us decided to not submit the return request I asked for. The ONLY useful person was Skyler J, Chaparro who submitted the return request and was very amiable and nice through out. Extremely disappointed in Newegg customer service. Please do not blame the customer for inside logistics issues with third party warehouse and do not repeat what you think is a solution to the customer. We are not dumb and saying its a warehouse issue is not a solution. Something so simple handled so wrongfully. Will make my purchases elsewhere from now on after being loyal for 3 years. "

Awesome Experience!

"Nathen Mata was pleasant and effective with assisting me with our refund.

Thank you!

Bad Product but Good Experience

"This morning I spoke with DAN about the return of a product that didn't, properly, fit my needs. He was courteous, had good phone manners and was easy to understand (i'm old and sometimes have trouble hearing). I would use our conversation as an example of how one should conduct themselves with the public. Again, I'm not happy with the product, but, returning it was made very easy by Dan. Thanks a bunch, DMA."

2018-02-02

easy as PIE, everyone should pattern their Customer Service after new egg imho.

"Apple H assisted me with a Video card return when mfg was non responsive."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.