Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-11-08

A++ Customer Service

"Had issues with how item was shipped through a 3rd party seller. Reflected that in my rating on the site. CSR Leslie B reached out to make sure i was ok with my item and really looked into my concerns and was happy with my overall purchase from the. She kept constant communications to supply me with options and even offered to remove the company that use used to deliver my item of my shipping methods list (opted to keep them). Also forwarded my packing concerns to the 3rd party seller and opened a ticket with them on the concern as well to help get that resolved. Really felt like my voice mattered and that they cared about how i viewed their company. A great overall time using them and will be using them again for sure in the future."

2017-11-07

Everytime I deal with NewEgg it's an A+ experience!

"I've had to RMA an ultrawide monitor 3 times previously and they were courteous and professional in helping me with the process. None of which involve any additional cost to me. Recently, a rep of theirs (Eudora L.) went above and beyond to help price match an item.

Great company to deal with!

Card Declined and Resolved

"My card was declined because it was my first purchase on newegg and it was a large dollar amount. I called and the rep had my info ready without me putting my order number in. He ran my payment info again, we chatted for a few minutes while the payment posted and he said I was good to go after that. My phone call lasted about 6 minutes in total, included the opening automated system to direct my call. It was nice and fast. "

Whistler WS1065

"Fast Service, Great product, Very Happy, I will certainly be back, Thank You!!!"

Excellent Customer Service

"Newegg customer service was amazing!!! If something happens to your order just contact them. They will do their best to accommodate in the best way they can. "

Excellent Customer Care

"The customer service Rep Ali was more than helpful. He assisted with some complex issues and still had a very positive and helpful attitude. Rare to find such good customer care anymore. Thank you!"

2017-11-07

Newegg takes care of their customers

"I had an issue with a product that I purchased through Newegg's marketplace. Customer Service was excellent , took care of the problem and solidified why I trust Newegg with my business. Thank you :)"

excellent

"The agent I had was excellent, great experience"

Excellent phone customer service

"Tried using the online chat to get a solution to a problem with my order and didn't have much luck. I called the customer service line and had an excellent rep who take care of my issue and was very polite and apologetic about the issue. "

2017-11-07

Misleading shipping dates and excellent customer service over the phone

"I was disappointed with misleading expedited shipping options for sale on the website, and was frustrated with the fact that no one could tell me when my order would actually be shipped. However, the service I received from Makayla M over the phone was excellent, and she went above and beyond to be as helpful as she could. My interaction with Makayla M is the primary reason I will consider giving Newegg another chance in the future, because it's an indication that they try to put kind and helpful people in the service role. "

Eggsellent Service

"I've been dealing with Newegg for approximately 17 years and have never had any issues with their service or offered products. Any RMAs are handled quickly and professionally, shipping timely, and never had anything damaged in shipment."

2017-11-07

Very good assistance with return

"I've ordered a lot from Newegg, and recently got something that didn't work. Somehow the easy return page failed, probably my mistake, and I used the customer service chat page. No phone menus, displays your order in the queue, like this much better than by phone. It went quite well, got my return label emailed immediately, the best customer service contact I've had with an on line company. Thanks, Newegg."

Fantastic customer service...

"Purchased a computer on a weekend sale, but there was a problem with their processing of my credit card information and the sale was voided by the system. I called up CS, and they fixed the information AND sold me the computer for the sale price even though the sale price had already officially expired. Their CS agent was very cordial and helpful and eager to help get the problem solved. Will definitely use Newegg again for other business."

2017-11-06

Cassette to MP3 converter

"The original product would not work. Contacted customer service (Darrell H.) and spoke to him and explained my problem. He researched the Newegg catalogue and found me a same cost replacement unit. Newegg gave me full credit for the defective product and is sending me a new unit. There was no hassle as one can find with other companies. The people I talked to were very professional and courteous. "

2017-11-06

EGGCELLENT SERVICE

"Customer representative Angelo.G.Barajas completely solved my problem."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.