8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.55/10
Customer service: 9.38/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.8/10
2018-09-14

Perfect service in every way .

"Perfect service in every way ."

Excellent customer service!!!

"I got a defective battery and called Newegg to request a return. Lindsay at customer service dept took care of my issue so promptly and professionally.
I understand that no online retailers can filter bad products perfectly, and I would expect to purchase bad products from time to time.
However, excellent post-purchase customer service can turn the bad experience into a joyful appreciation.
Today, I had one!

I love newegg

"I have been shopping through Newegg for quite some time. Only in the last year have I been overshopping through them thanks to God blessing me financially enough to buy all the toys i've ever had my eyes on. I pay no tax, shipping is usually free, and I have never had an issue with any products from newegg. I recently bought a laptop because I needed to go out of state but needed to be mobile so I could still work, on the 3rd day of being out of town the laptop started acting real funny not allowing me to use it properly, i got it fixed after a couple hours of messing with it where I could use it fine and have not seen that problem since. However I called newegg to see if I can do anything about this, they informed me to contact them when I am back in town so I can send mine back and they'd send me a new one. I just got off the phone doing that, the best part, they're sending my new laptop out first and then I can return this old one so I dont have any sort down time. I love Newegg. Absolutely excellent service every single time."

Worst experience

"I ordered 4 of the same refurbished laptop. 2 were fine, but 2 were clearly not checked over. 1 had a broken keyboard, 1 had a Spanish keyboard. When I tried to return, I had to go through 2 people to get the laptops replaced, get a free shipping label, and ask to expedite. I immediately sent back, but the replacement process went through 2 delays. By that time, the replacement laptops I was promised were no longer available. I went through several phone calls, chats, etc and could get nothing better than a refund. Customer service is very nice and does everything they can, but Newegg is clearly operating at a low standard. Half of the time customer service can't even be reached due to volume of contacts, so there are likely some larger issues on the company scale that need addressing. Now I am weeks delayed and short 2 needed laptops. Will never shop at Newegg again."

Boyd.R.Zuniga

"Boyd couldn't have been more helpful, knowledgeable, kind and patient. He handled all of my concerns and got me set up with the new monitor I need. There is hope for the future of the world with people like Boyd! He absolutely deserves a raise! (and no, he's not related to me!)"

Azlynn Villalba

"I made a wrong purchase and contacted customer service. I talked to Azlynn , who helped me with getting the item returned. Azlynn had a wonderful personality and in my opinion is a true asset to this company. I don't know much about this company but today I talked with a wonderful lady! Azlynn thanks.
Rob from Ky

She needs a promotion! A+++

"I had ordered a product and I work 7 days a week until 6pm . I contacted Fedex and let them know if they couldn’t deliver it after 6pm I wouldn’t be able to receive it. They wouldn’t deliver it at that time just what was convenient for them. They told me they would try “3 deliveries” and then hold it at their facility for pickup (their facility closes at 6pm, so not possible for me to pick up). I called explained the situation and she called fedex to have them change the delivery to accommodate me. No bull crap just straight to business with my interests in mind. What an amazing representative!! I’ve always loved Newegg but seriously she really made the company shine bright today! Thank you so much to the representative - Jess.J.Avalos!!!"

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

"I had a problem where no screws came in my mod tower case and I thought I was out of options because of what a representative said but another representative named Julian was like a guardian angel. He took his time to get me all the screws for my inconvenience and he helped me get it as soon as possible. He did an amazing job and I am grateful for that."

Never a problem with NewEgg

"Purchased two WDS500G2B0A SSDs and they will not work with the AMD SB710 in RAID mode. Drives were not part of a RAID, just a single drive on a RAID enabled controller. WD SSD is not visible to Windows. Kingston SSD work fine as does all other hard drives and DVD/Blu-rays. Anyway, NewEgg customer service was incredible. Very kind, mannered and efficient. Got full refund and NewEgg even picked up the return shipping. Far more that I expected. But that is why I buy almost exclusively from NewEgg."

Samsung RAM DIMM Order

"The reseller had difficulty getting my 8 gb of RAM delivered. I don't think it was their fault. There was some problem with DHL's handoff to USPS. Anyway, the 2 boards (4gb each) arrived today. Unfortunately, one of the boards was DOA.
Contacted NewEgg's Earl and he did an excellent job in arranging the RMA plus reordering the product plus adding an additional 8 gb, as I decided 16 gb is better than 8 gb.

Problem resolved

"My credit card was compromised on the internet. Joshua really went out of his way to resolve the issue. He was exceptionally kind, caring, patient, efficient, friendly and helpful. A+! "

2018-09-13

Azlynn provided an excellent customer support service.

"My new very expensive motherboard was defective. Azlynn very kindly, and intellingently helped me navigate the process of exchange it with a new one and promptly. She took all the necessary information she needed from me, went through a quick validation process and a hassle-free experience. Since, my first instinct is to check Newegg for my tech purchases given the cutomer support Azlynn provided. Thank you."

Super A+ Service

"Very kind attentive service with the eagerness of resolving any problem. "

Very good

"Thanks to the rep, he made a bad situation into a very good one. You guys are the best."

Great Customer Service

"Anytime I've called, they have always addressed my issue and gone above and beyond. I won't take off star points but I dislike the long queue times and could be remedied with more agents and better queue management, but besides this, they are always helpful. Being in customer service in my past myself I understand the in and out of calls so that's why I can't ding the company in general. They have a schedule call option which if one is not in a hurry, this is a great feature. Maybe if they created a chat option for android/iphone users where it won't disconnect, that would be AWESOME. Then I could wait till my phone dings me that an agent is ready."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.