8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Customer service: 9.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.55/10
2018-04-16

Newegg Rocks!

"I'm a long time Newegg customer over several decades and I have never been disappointed in the products, price and service."

Personal support hero

"Was very cordial and prompt. The best customer experience online ever experienced"

Price Match

"After getting a good deal on a gaming system for my son, it went on sale with an additional coupon 3 days later. I spent 5 minutes on the customer service chat with Nikki L., and had a $130 gift card for newegg. Time well spent!"

Outstanding customer service!!!

"Sara.R.Peralta is an outstanding CSR! She helped fix a delivery issue and made sure I get my stuff in a timely manner. I have been a Newegg customer forever and they are the best ( tried others ) hands down. If you use them, you will see the value here as well."

2018-04-14

Arman A provided EXPERT advice for my Ryzen build.

"I cannot adequately express how satisfied I am with Newegg's iMessage service. I spoke with Arman A, (who you should always ask for by the way), about the upcoming 2nd gen Ryzen launch. After over an hour and a half of back and forth, I was left with a cart full of new components and confidence that everything will be compatible. Everything from radiators, fans, PSUs, cases and even the material used in GPU blocks. Arman is THE person to speak to at Newegg, bar none. "

2018-04-14

Great customer support Keith!!!

"I was very unhappy when I called customer support but Keith Haro made me smile. He was very considerate and fast for this matter.
I decided not to buy anything from Newegg.com but Keith made me stay as a customer again.
Thank you so much for your support Keith.....
from Happy customer

Excellent Customer Support!!

"Eudora did a fantastic job when I inadvertently ordered my new graphics card twice. It took only minutes for my error to be corrected and I was on my way!
Thank you Eudora and NewEgg!!

Matt

Excellent!!

" Sylvia L. MA was very cool. Helped resolve a complex issue for me. People at Newegg like Sylvia is why I do all my electronic shopping with the EGG. Sylvia L. is efficient and a pleasure to, "Talk," With."

2018-04-13

Zero customer service on bad products

"I purchased a Ring door bell from NewEgg.com that had internal operator system failures. It also showed up with an instruction manual in French and no English! When I contacted newegg.com via chat after waiting almost 2 hours for a person, they said they could not find any evidence that I purchased from them. I found the order number and date of order then waited another 1.5 hours to get a chat going again. This time they said they found me and my order. Their next trick was to say that I needed the exact box that the manufacturer used for the product and the same shipping box as well. It was almost 3 weeks after I started using the product, so boxes were long gone. I told them that my neighbor had 2 boxes from the same exact kind of door bell and that I would be happy to ship it back in one of those but they said that won't work. Needless to say, the only thing I could do is dispute the charge on my credit card. "

Thank you Mercy!

"I was just helped by the best customer service representative ever! Her name was Mercy, she was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I can’t type enough good things about her! Best experience ever! "

2018-04-13

Order cancelled, account subsequently suspended, with no willingness to help unblock it.

"I've been shopping on Newegg.com for over ten years, purchasing well over thousands of dollars worth of mainly computer and electronic products; for the last two years I haven't shopped with them at all, as Amazon seemed to serve my needs.

A week ago I logged into my Newegg account successfully, updated my e-mail address, billing, and shipping address, as those details changed since the last time I shopped with them. I placed an order for a couple of computer products, within hours I received an e-mail stating my order was cancelled, then a couple of hours after that, another e-mail stating my entire account is suspended!

I decided to chat with their online support staff to find out why, the reason the order was cancelled is due to me forgetting to update my billing phone number on the order. I offered to correct the phone number and re-order, but was told my account is suspended, and a request has to go in to have it unblocked. I decided to wait a few days for my account to be unblocked, I was told I'd receive an e-mail.

Five days later, my account is *still* suspended. I chatted with online support staff again, they told me due to "security procedures you need to create a new account, with a different e-mail address"! Seriously?! I can understand fraud saw an incorrect billing phone number and cancelled the order, but to suspend my account, and they're unwilling to unblock my account to let me re-order is totally ridiculous.

It's the fact I've been a customer with Newegg for so long and after I try to give them more business, my order is understandably cancelled, they also suspend my account without reason nor willingness to help, palming me off with non-specific reasons why, and telling me to go and create another account with another e-mail address, it's outrageous.

I will not be creating another account on Newegg with a new e-mail address (I don't have one anyway!), there are other vendors on the internet selling computer parts and electronics who offer better customer service.

Great Experience!

"Worked with Leslie B to get an address corrected on an order. She was great! Very friendly, professional and quick to get my issue resolved! Kudos to her for doing a great job!"

Excellent customer service

"Tawnie made sure to listen to my concerns and make sure the problem was resolved and explained fully. She did a wonderful job, was very polite and personable. 10/10 "

2018-04-13

Al was awesome and very understanding

"Had a complication with an order and Al K. was very patient and quickly worked to resolve my dilemma. I have been a long time customer of Newegg and appreciate the prompt services!!"

Worked with Keith and he was absolutely FABULOUS

"Built my computer and everything booted except for the RAM. Requested a replacement , but didn't get a shipping label. Called Newegg and got transferred to KEITH and he was absolutely amazing! He sent over the label to me promptly and was also able to check to see if we can hopefully get the replacement expedited.

Also helped with some price matching!
Greatly appreciated. Thanks so much Keith!

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.