Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-12-03

Caroline C is a life saver

"I ordered the wrong Xeon cpu and didn’t realize it until I cracked the box seal. Well the cpu is none refundable and I opened the box! Bone head move I know. But Caroline C was able to get me a refund RMA for the Xeon so I can return it, get store credit, and order the right one! Are you kidding me? That there is customer service!!!"

Thanks Vida L.

"Ordered a graphics card that never arrived. Went to the online chat and met Vida L who helped me get a replacement shipped out. They cancelled my incorrect RMA and also let me know what would happen if I managed to get both packages instead of just one. They were a great help and everything was done in less than 15 minutes. 10/10"

2017-12-03

Great service, they really go out of their way to help

"All my questions and concerns were met with courteous and committed service."

2017-12-02

Above and Beyond for loyal customers

"I had purchased an item that came bundled and was labeled non returnable. The item was physically damaged but worked and I wanted to return it. I contacted Newegg customer support and talked to Ruby L who went above and beyond to see if it was possible to return this damaged item, she was able to do so. This is very nice for her and Newegg to do as it was something they did not have to do. Now this might not be everyone's experience but I have built may computers from Newegg and I am sure this is something they would do for anyone who is a loyal customer. "

Arman is the man!

"I was a total noobie and needed advise while shopping for some PC upgrades and Arman was very knowledgeable and the things he wasn’t certain on he did research and found out incrediblely fast, he was very professional and relatable all at the same time, this was my first experience with new egg and if the keep hiring people like Arman I will continue to shop there and recommend the site to my friends and family! "

customer service

"Amazing customer service. Patricia Yannone went above and beyond. She helped me with refunding and canceling an order. At first she wasnt able to void it and gave me other options of canceling that benefited me directly. Later on, the void went through and she actually called me back to notify my of the void and that I didnt have to do any extra steps. very helpful, insightful, and nice to talk to! "

2017-12-02

Amazon has nothing on you!

"I have been ordering from Newegg.com for a variety of products over the years and have never been dissappointed... Recently I had some confusion with a gift card issue and whenever I get on the phone to get help there is always someone on the other line... Today, RJ from claims and returns was very kind and patient in dealing with my issues and was even able to expedite processing for me so that I could make a purchase later today.
Thank you RJ!
I hope your Newegg team and their families have a Happy Holidays.

Excellent customer service

"Customer service agent was pleasant, quickly resolved my problem amd satisfied my requests. "

IRMA is a "Good Egg"

"While ordering printer cartridges online I noted a material increase in price. I called and requested assistance. IRMA reviewed my order history noting the lower prices I previously paid. Unable to locate any applicable coupons she scrambled up 1,000 bonus egg points ($10) and assisted thru the order process.

My Mom, long gone but always present, would call IRMA a "Good Egg" :-)

Thank You IRMA.

Best Customer Service Call I've had in a while

"I had the pleasure of speaking with Darrel F. Hernandez today and he did a fantastic job with helping to process my RMA. He knew what to do Immediately after I told him that I had a dead pixel and even related his own hardships of having to go through the RMA process with his own purchases. I am glad that he was the person talked to this afternoon and wish that every customer service representative could be as friendly as him. I don't think that I will ever use any other computer part buying company than this website based off this experience alone. Thanks Newegg for hiring awesome people who care about their job!"

Great Customer Service, Sleazy Corporate Policy

"I ordered all the components to build a computer ($3.600 order). Half of the orders went through and three got rejected by my credit card company (CapitalOne - they're next for a crappy review). Three orders were rejected and cancelled. I called back to re-order all stuff that was cancelled and when they did the re-order some of the prices had gone up (one item by over 50% in 6 days) and they refused to give me the price on the original order. The customer service person was very nice and put me on hold while she spoke to someone, I assume a supervisor, about the higher prices but said they couldn't do anything about it. Also the free shipping for a $3,600 order - not available anymore that cost another $13. Not much, but a sleazy way to treat a customer.

So I'd give them a 5 for customer service and a 1 for not honoring the price at which I purchased the components to begin with. I'd give them a 2 for how the orders are handled. Since they where coming from 5 or 6 different warehouses I got 6 separate invoices - confusing and a pain in the ****.

2017-12-02

"Had a shipping glitch that operator Christy Y took care of quickly and professionally, making my day much happier! Thank you"

Fantastic service

"Called about a item nonreturnable through the website and was quickly helped and given proper instructions on how I could return my items. Very polite "

2017-12-02

Thank you very much Vida L.

"I had purchased a motherboard through Newegg for a client of mine. Unfortunately I experienced some shipping issues and had to postpone the build after telling my client it would be done the next day only to find out the board was dead on arrival. Vida got straight to the point and helped me right away. She explained my different options in detail and relieved me of so much stress. I'm really thankful."

Apple H was awesome!

"I was initially peeved about a rebate being no longer available on the Newegg website. But after chatting with the Newegg rep Apple H, my issue was fully resolved! He or she kindly issued a gift card for the same amount as the rebate - and was even able to apply to a new order I had just placed. Very impressed with the service and thank you again Apple H!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.