8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.40/10
Customer service: 9.14/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.56/10
2018-07-09

Boyd is a miracle worker.

"Called up Newegg to help me out with a refund/store card issue with the bank so I could desperately make the purchase I needed to get back to work. I have tried for a week to purchase and had lots of issues and was going crazy trying to get everything sorted. I called up and Boyd answered and took care of it in minutes. Could not be more grateful to him. Excellent customer service through him. There is nothing more frustrating than losing your computer that your livelihood depends on. But thanks to him I can get back on track. So happy. "

Excellent customer service

"I have been a Newegg customer for years, but what separates them is not only their best prices, but also customer service. They never cease to amaze and were very helpful in my situation. Thank you. "

2018-07-06

"Very pleased with service, will use again"

Great Customer Service

"I contacted Newegg with some questions. I spoke with Earl from the Customer Service department. Earl answered all my questions quickly and professionally. He had a great attitude, was friendly and courteous. I have no doubt that he would be as helpful in any situation that may come his way."

Long time customer

"Have been a loyal customer for 14 years and keep coming back for more."

MEMO IS AWESOME

"This guy ^^^ is the man. If you think rockstars and snoop doggnare cool, then you have no idea. He did me a solid and made my life much more easily functional by graciously assisting me with my order issue. the world needs more Memo’s. Please be my dad."

Glad I Have The Egg

"Had rebates I could not get collected. Was at the end of my rope for what to do. Got a e-mail from New Egg that the company handling the rebates was no longer in business. They informed me not to worry, they were going to honor all the rebates and make good on all qualified and timely registered rebates. And have also provided a site for help in resolving the residual rebates left in file as well that no one is left out. Only ONE of the MANY ways it pays to NEW EGG."

Pleasant experience

"Great customer service. Made sure things were documented, sent, and received while on the phone. Unfortunately, I will have to wait a few business days for an answer or resolution. Not the representatives fault, though. "

Price Change

"I have been a Newegg.com customer since 2000. They have always had the best customer service in the business! I recently purchased a monitor, and the price dropped by $150.00 three days later. The customer service representative (Alvin L.) was great to work with, and provided me with a gift card in the amount of the price drop. As always, super responsive and customer focused. Thank you Newegg.com, I'm a customer for life!"

Great customer service

"Had to call to correct address on a shipment that already shipped. Rep was able to track the order, fix shipping info with seller and ship me out a replacement item. A+ service."

Great customer service

"I was not entitled to a refund via neweggs policies and the customers service associate was still able to get me store credit for a very frustrating item that has cause nothing but frustration for the past month. "

Service experience

"Newegg is my favorite place to purchase my electronic stuffs. The service I received today is just wonderful. The person helping me is friendly and helpful. What more can I say."

Great Help from Daryl

"Daryl was extremely helpfull trying to resolve issue with an order.
He took the time to fax my bank, and waited on line with me till we finally made some headway with my issue.
Would not let Daryl go for any reason, he was best customer service person i think i've ever encountered.
Thanks again for all your help

2018-07-04

Great Customer Service

"My Customer Service Rep for Newegg was Apple H. I needed to the return my broken motherboard and it was all taken care of, quick and easy! My restocking fee was waived too!"

2018-07-03

Thanks!

"Today was my first time shopping at Newegg.com. I wanted to order a computer and was having some difficulty with my order. Kari G. was very helpful in processing my order. I feel that she went above and beyond and even provided e-mailed me with my information for future reference. I really appreciate her assistance. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.