8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Customer service: 9.39/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.80/10
2018-09-18

Agent (Rosie) was awesome,

" great customer service skills, handled and resolved situation promptly and asked questioned , listened and offered suggestions. This is why i ry to only buy from Newegg. Thank you "

2018-09-17

Great customer service

"Eva was delightful and helped with every question and request I had. "

2018-09-17

excellent customer service!

"RJ @newegg handled my issue extremely quickly, and got my issue resolved promptly. Amazing Customer Service!"

Always HAPPY!!!

"I'm always HAPPY when doing Business with Newegg! Employees are always nice and ready to help you! And prices are great!"

Seamless help

"Had ordered a phone that was listed as unlocked, upon the arrival I inserted my SIM card to find out it wasn't unlocked. I started a live chat with Alvin L. and he addressed my concerns, it was a seamless process. Now waiting on the reseller's response"

2018-09-16

Cassandra went out of her way to be helpful

"Cassandra was very helpful in finding an invoice for me that e-bay could not provide. She gave extra effort to provide me with a copy of the invoice when it was not easy to find. I commend her for doing an exceptional job of helping me. Thank you. David Mason"

Problem solved quickly

"There is a decent wait time a Customer chat service however the service provided in answering questions is amazing."

Excellent customer service

"I ordered a computer which was delivered promptly, but the computer was defective. It took a while to get a label to return the unit back, but customer service was on top of the situation. They were excellent. I will purchase from them again!"

2018-09-15

They couldn't help me, which was correct. Let me explain...

"I spoke with Rosie V. about retrieving my ID for my online account, and password. Now I had changed multiple things, some email addresses, etc., finally we were able to find my account email address, but, in the end, she could not verify that I was, who I claimed to be on the phone. Now, I don't remember if newegg keeps my credit card number on the account, but lets imagine if I *was* an imposter, and I had some vague information, and some charm. Rosie followed procedure and the info I had simply wasn't enough for her to give me access. She suggested I continue my online order as a guest. So I was upset for a moment, but she protected my account from being hacked. Even if it was by the legitimate owner!! "

Refund for botched CPU/bundle deal

"Spoke to Apple via chat on the website, explained that I had purchased a CPU a day before a CPU bundle was out. I of course did not check the warranty/returns section on the CPU because I did not anticipate needing to return it. I was shocked to find out that an unopened new CPU could not be returned, only replaced. I was quite frustrated because the CPU was $170 and I figured I'd have to take a hit to sell this on craigslist and would automatically lose at least $20. Apple said that she would be able to generate an RMA and shipping label for a full refund! Awesome."

Confusing packing cleared up by Carlos -- well done

"I bought a Cooler Master Liquid maker 92 for my CPU. When I got it I took the main unit out of its inner cardboard box and
found no instructions or accessories. I struggled with the lack of mounting brackets, screws and tried to use the already
exisitng hardware from the previous air cooled CPU radiator. No luck. When Carlos asked me if the box looked unopened
I found that the bottom of the cardboard box was actually the top of a cardboard box housing the missing parts.

Thanks Carlos, I can now go on to a successful install.
--Tom

it was great!!

"Eddie.E.Sanchez-Escobedo help me so much!!! he gave me 10 dollars off!!

Thank you!

(joseph)

Happy customer

"Always satisfied with newegg! Returns are super easy too."

Excellent Customer Service!!

"Worked with me to get an order fixed to what I want it to be with no hassle and minimum wait time."

2018-09-14

Perfect service in every way .

"Perfect service in every way ."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.