8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.42/10
Customer service: 9.18/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.60/10

Great Customer Service

"Cooper helped me out a ton. Good company. Good shipping. Great deal."

Incredible Customer Service!

"I spoke with Marcel M. today about an accidental double order/the process to return the item and he was beyond helpful! He listened to my explanation start to finish and was able to provide a plan for the refund in less than 60 seconds once I gave him the necessary information. Marcel was also a pleasure to talk to and even gave me an idea of how to improve my build in the new case that I ordered! Thank you again for the great service and if I ever have to call again I hope to be able to speak with you!"

2018-07-12

Dealing with a non responsive 3rd party seller on Newegg.

"Placed an order on Newegg thru a 3rd party seller. The item received was defective. Seller (Original Dash Cam) was non responsive to email or phone calls. Had great responses from Customer service representatives but still no resolution. I have been trying to receive either a replacement or refund since mid May 18. My good fortune that today's call was answered by Troy D. a well spoken and informed representative of Newegg who went above and beyond to escalate the problem to the support team. After a brief hold, Troy has issued me a refund. Two months trying to solve this and Troy D did it in 10 minutes. Thanks Troy!"

2018-07-12

They work FAST, but they also have GREAT Customer Service!

"I placed an order after a few years of not ordering from them. I updated my addresses on file and thought everything was up to date. Just as I was clicking the submit order button, I noticed that it had an old address that wasn't applicable. I thought if I called Customer Service right away there was NO CHANCE the order was processed yet since shipping estimate was 4-7 days. When I called (20 mins after placing the order), it had already been packed! Wow! Luckily, Dee hooked it up and worked her Customer Service magic and got the address updated so it will ship to me and arrive in time for my trip out of the country. Thanks, Dee, for the great Customer Service and thanks to NewEgg for the competitive pricing and great selection!"

Quick, Easy, great value

"Little snafu with credit card company security, but well managed by experienced account representative member Hailey."

2018-07-11

Greater than I expected !

"Ms Kari Grim was beyond super in handling my return ! Very patient and understanding. She is definitely an assett to Newegg. Newegg is now my "go to" for any mercandise that I am looking for. I have bought merchandise from gaming consoles to tires for my vehicle on Newegg and I have came away satisfied each time . This was my first return and I was skeptical about having to go through the process but Kari handled like a pro and I came away totally "sold" on newegg ! Forget Ebay. Shop Newegg first!"

Super Nice

"I had the pleasure of speaking with Barney. He was sweet and worked hard to help with my situation."

Great Customer Service

"I ordered a router from Newegg and unfortunately when it arrived the shipping box had a 4 inch wide gash that went right through into the router's box. I called and spoke to Toby... He was very helpful with the return process. He immediately sent me an email so that I could provide him with the pics I took and started the claim immediately. He made all effort to try to get a replacement but unfortunately I needed the router for a job the very next morning. As I explained to him, this was by no fault Newegg's... the shipper was responsible for damaging the package. Because of service like this... I will definitely shop with Newegg again. "

Josh Was AMAZING!

"There was a horrible glitch in the ordering system that took over 1 1/2 hours to resolve, but Josh was steadfast in his dedication to fix the problem.
This rep has the wherewithal!!!
Thanks Josh, I hope this goes upstairs to both your immediate supervisor and all the way to the top!
Thanks Again, Josh - Good Lookin' Out!!!

Love Newegg

"I have been using Newegg for years. I checkout other online retailers for an item I am looking for but always come back to Newegg if they have the item. Any problems with the product and Newegg resolves it immediately, although I will say I have only had one issue. My purchases have always gone well and not damaged. And my most recent purchase of a Jensen stereo model JMC 1250 arrived undamaged. I am listening to it now and love it. Love Newegg"

2018-07-11

The worst case scenario turned around with Rashelle's help.

"The situation turned dire for my work and I needed help faster than the manufacturer's ability to turn around the repairs on my item, but with steady progress and a firm handle on the situation, Rashelle not only helped my alleviated my stressors. She made good through and also kept in good contact with every step of the way. This helped give my clients a reassuring stance on the professionality of myself and my business with Newegg. This employee is invaluable and needs recognition to the fullest extent for saving my job and thousands of others that depend on mine. Please see that this is the example that needs to be followed for a great business model. "

2018-07-11

I was looking for tech support

"Barney Butterfield was super helpful! He was friendly, helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Finally, this fellow walked me through the entire selection and purchase process. I'm not very computer savvy but Barney knew his stuff, and carried me through the whole thing. Thanks, Barney you're pretty cool!

---G. Morgan

Excellent Customer Service

"Tasked with an unusual situation, Darrell from the Customer Service Department provided an immediate, satisfactory solution and gave very clear instructions on how to proceed with the process. "

Carlos was amazing!!!

"I called with a problem and got it resolved very professionally in minutes. Carlos was really awesome and helped me with everything, thanks Carlos!!!"

2018-07-11

truly eggcellent customer service!

"I've been shopping on newegg for quite a while and recently did a return I spoke with Darlene she was a truly eggcellent representative very kind and helpful. I feel she should be commended for the great work she does for newegg and people like her are the reason ill continue to give newegg my business for years to come "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.