8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.23/10
Customer service: 8.98/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.38/10
2018-05-19

Customer Service Agent "R.J."

"Delivery was SUPER fast, which I was extremely happy about.
Unfortunelty, the Flatscreen Monitor I ordered was not quite the same than the one delivered - the Model Number was one digit off, which made it a whole different model. Due to compatibility, I was nat able to utilize the monitor and called in for refund options. The CS Agent RJ was very understanding, achieved an exception for me as I was 1 day past the 30 day (purchsd on 19April, call in day was 19May), and also sent me consent for free return shipment due to wrong model.
Mistakes will always be made, I don't get upset, but it is how it is being handled afterwards.
I am sending Kudos for RJ for handling the situation professional and courteous.
~A happy customer~

Jamie F.

"I was having a frustrating day. Had password issues and a slow computer or internet problem. I called customer service and left my number. In the next few minutes I thought I was finally able to straighten out my password. By the time I got back to the item I wanted, they were sold out! That’s when Jamie called from customer service. She checked and confirmed items were sold out. Jamie helped me find a suitable substitute, re-re-set my password and helped me preserve special discount I had just missed. I was frustrated but Jamie was polite, helpful and very pleasant. She followed up by email. This was excellent customer service. THANKS, Jamie.

Elena's Order Help

"Briefly I want to thank Elena for walking me through the process of shipping my order to a rural area that would not go through on-line no matter what I tried. She was calm and efficient during our 45 minute escapade and guess what? it worked! Thank you again -- you are obviously a valued employee."

That's customer service.

"For me to write a review, the event must stand out. A standout moment occurred for me today. For my most recent order, NewEgg did their customary good job. However, the shipping company botched things up so bad, that my order from California to California has (so far) made two trips across the country. The order included free three day shipping and because of the shipper, it will take 10 days to arrive. I got nowhere with the shipper, so I called Newegg.
RJ.A.Rosales from NewEgg called the shipper who offered no help - 10 days. I don't buy it, but it's not NewEgg's fault. Instead of dropping it there, RJ put me on hold to see what he could do. He worked with the NewEgg crew and returned with a few options, even though I made it clear that I only called to see if they had any pull with the shipper. RJ arranged for a credit to be applied on my next order.

In short, NewEgg did their best to compensate for a shipper's incompetence.

That's customer service. Thanks RJ.

Great customer service

"I purchased a ryzen 2700x hero vii combo and the next day it went on sale they credited me the difference without any hesitation and the customer service rep was amazingly friendly. "

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH

"I ordered a product that was not right for my needs. Newegg customer service helped me and the return and refund process was quick and easy. Thanks!"

2018-05-17

Completely satisfied

"I bought a CPU cooler and a power supply. Cooler was shipped quickly and price was unbeatable (with a 5$ coupon to boot!).
I had an issue with the power supply; for some reason it was not tracked even though I had a tracking number. No error on Newegg's part.
Had a chat and everything was fixed.
Will do business again with Newegg :)

2018-05-17

New Egg Customer Service is Awesome!

"After a bit of a mix up on my end of the buying process just a couple of mins with Glenn was all it took to fix my mistakes. He was super kind as well as a courteous professional! Makes me realize why I shop at Newegg! Thanks guys!"

2018-05-16

Very Helpful

"Very Helpful and Informative. Extremely courteous. A fine gentleman."

2018-05-16

Perfect

"Very helpful and straight to the point. Everything sorted out quickly and efficiently."

Thankful

"Serena was very helpful and professional with answering my questions in the best and fastest way possible."

Ryan Robles

"Good kind hearted man that knows how to take care of his business "

2018-05-15

Problem with a refurbished laptop with no operating system.

"I contacted customer support on their contact to call me back, said wait time 9 minutes, it was less and talked to Sammy.Y.Shin and she resolved the problem with a partial refund seeing i was able to install windows10 pro 64 bit. It was a 1 in a million situation that no operating system installed and i have bought from newegg 10 plus years. I will definetly keep buying products from Newegg.com and will recommend them as always. they have no control over manufacturer problems so if you want good customer service always be nice about the situation and it will go faster and smoother. Newegg is great. Thank You"

2018-05-15

Help received through Newegg online chat

"A Newegg agent, Bert R., graciously helped me when I was trying to find something a little bit unusual to buy.
I really appreciate the help he gave me.

Very pleased

"I was rushing an order and forgot to upgrade my shipping, luckily I was able to connect with a NewEgg associate and they not only changed my shipping to one day, but it was also on the house. I’ve been ordering from NewEgg for about 8 years now and I don’t think I’ll ever have a reason to stop!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.