Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-11-10

Price match guarantee

"Amir was very helpful and understanding. Great customer service. I will continue to purchase from Newegg. "

2017-11-10

Little Big Retailer

"Now-A-Days retail online is impersonal and dependent on programs and dehumanized to make the experience available to more people than if sales people have to transact every purchase. At Amazon there is a process that is difficult to find, but works similarly to NewEgg, but not as specialized. NewEgg's technical staff is able to answer questions on you call, as well as connecting you to technical support, such as Asus, to find answers to your technical questions. At Amazon, as courteous, helpful, and nice as they are, they have no direct communication to the technical retailer or products. Sellers are almost not part of the Amazon experience so Amazon compensates with good buyer representation policies.

So, if you are looking for a Big tech Retailer with the Little business appeal to represent products well with tech support, NewEgg is the way to go.

great service

"While waiting on RMA a near identical item went on sale, CSR not only changed return to refund but expited order so i will get it faster than waiting for replacement! 6 eggs to you ,Toby.A.Elias!"

2017-11-09

Thanks for great customer service!

"Had an item go on sale the same day shortly after I purchased the item. Customer service quickly issued a gift card for the difference in price. Thanks again!"

Impressive customer service!

"After having a very very bad experience with B&H photo video (they sell used items as new). I checked out other resources with competitive prices besides Amazon prime that I regularly use. I was very impressed with Newegg's prices and customer service. Kudos to Newegg!"

Great site! Highly Recommend

"Great prices! Flawless return policies enable to continue to spend mine and my Company's money here. Beats the heck out of taking your chances on lesser-known sellers, including eBay! Keep up the good work. "

VERY GOOOD!

"I wish everyone was as good as this person! Thank you again for helping me. making me feel very valuable! Thank you again. Amazing customer service! "

Fast response to help.

"I lost my game code, and Martina was very quick to help me by resending it to me. Very thankful!"

2017-11-09

Newegg customer service went above and beyond to help me.

"I wanted to return an item, that technically wasn't eligible for return, and order a different item in its place. The customer service rep went out of his way to get approval for me to return this item and order a different item in its place. He didn't have to do this but he did. Some of the best customer service that I have ever had."

Excellent customer service!

"I had to use Newegg's online chat to return a computer case. Mandy Manjarrez made my experience a pleasure. She was engaging and enjoyable to talk too. If only other companies had more people like Mandy!
She is the reason I continue to take my business to Newegg since 2003.

Thanks Mandy!

Best Service EVER! RJ Is AMAZING

"I normal use newegg for my computer shopping needs. I purchased a new video card and got a FREE gift with it. Everything went well until my free gift got declined and they were not shipping any of my other order. I talked to someone on newegg chat. They were very disrespectful and didnt help me out one bit and more or less were not looking to help me. It seemed like they just wanted to get to the next person. I called my credit card company, and they didnt see why the free gift was declined. This took about 2-3 days with my busy life and I was looking to get my new graphics card before the weekend due to it being my days off. This irritated me and defiantly left a sour taste in my mouth for newegg and figured I would not purchase from them again. i didnt think it would be possible now being Wednesday. i called the customer support and Rj was my customer service person. He tried to fix the problem and charge the card again, but it wasnt an option, but instead of giving up. RJ was willing to cancel the order and call the credit card company with me on the line to clear the transaction. After that RJ continued to give great service and now i am able to get my new computer part tomorrow. i also lost the sour taste in my mouth and will be shopping at newegg if i can get serice like RJ!! this man is worth every penny you pay him! "

My Experance using Newegg On-Line

"My Experience using Newegg to shop for Computer and related equipment has always be outstanding. I am very pleased with Newegg."

Customer Service Rep

"David Ho was excellent in helping me process an error that was not working for me. Great customer service!"

Newegg screwed up BUT MADE Good on their error

"Errors happen and Newegg sent me the wrong CPU. However, they made up for it by refunding all shipping charges for both the original order and for a new order I placed for the correct CPU. PLUS they gave me 10% off my order. All in all, not too bad a deal. Newegg Customer Service is THE BEST."

A++ Customer Service

"Had issues with how item was shipped through a 3rd party seller. Reflected that in my rating on the site. CSR Leslie B reached out to make sure i was ok with my item and really looked into my concerns and was happy with my overall purchase from the. She kept constant communications to supply me with options and even offered to remove the company that use used to deliver my item of my shipping methods list (opted to keep them). Also forwarded my packing concerns to the 3rd party seller and opened a ticket with them on the concern as well to help get that resolved. Really felt like my voice mattered and that they cared about how i viewed their company. A great overall time using them and will be using them again for sure in the future."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.