Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2018-02-15

Thank you Neweegg and Carlos M.!

"A good effort by Carlos M. means a satisfied and repeating customer. Thank you, Carlos and Newegg!"

Excellent))

I ordered a video card. Best price! Great job. From the time of the order to the receipt of 3 business days - an excellent result. I will order more.)

ALWAYS GREAT!!

"NEWEGG is the BEST...Just make sure that everything you purchase from the site is sold by "NEWEGG" and you will have EGGcellent Customer Service...Thanks NEWEGG!!!"

Great customer service

"I had a great experience with customer service after ordering a computer build over a thousand dollars for the first time. I have to say that despite messing up my order several times they were helpful and were able to rma things that I needed to return. "

2018-02-15

Horrible customer support, scripted, no solutions or help.

"TLDR: Ordered a 1080Ti, got confirmation of order, later got an email that my order was cancelled because their system had a flaw, refused to help me and told me to try again when item was in stock, after they sold my card that I had ordered to someone else. I now have to wait 5 business days for my money to released/refunded, and during this time I cannot look for a different card. Newegg has screwed me over big time.

I'm in the process of completing my gaming PC, with the only part that's missing being the graphics card, of which I had to save up for for quite a while.

The graphics cards are in high demand right now, so rarely are they in stock.

For this reason have I been checking Newegg every few minutes, all day for the past 2-3 weeks. This is to fetch a GTX 1080Ti.
After a long time, finally I was able to grab one that was in stock

I have all my details ready, check out and get a confirmation email.
The money is then taken from my card and everything was supposedly arranged. I was happy, after almost a month I would finally be able to put my PC together.

Few minutes later I get an email telling me my payment method failed, so I re-submit my payment information going over everything again.. which I then got confirmation for on the website that it was correct and handled.

The next day I get a lovely email from Newegg telling me my order was flat out CANCELLED, with the status of the order being displayed as 'VOID'.

I contact customer support to ask what was going on, and they told me there was an error with verification. This is not my fault, if their system has flaws in it. Yet they simply tell me to 'replace the order'.

I go on to tell them that it's not as simple as replacing the order seeing as they're out of stock within minutes, and are very rarely in stock.

They literally spam 'I'm sorry, that's unfortunate, that's inconvenient, I understand your disappointment' whilst offering no solutions.

I ask them if they can look for a different solution here other than telling me to re-order it, they ignore my request and simply tell me it is out of stock, and tell me to re-order it yet again.

I ask them if they already took my card I had paid for, and sold it to someone else. Which they ignored, but that's exactly what they did as they responded with; 'It's out of stock'.

Not only can I continue to look for my card elsewhere.. My money is literally not available for me to use right now, seeing as I have to wait 5 business days to get it back, thanks to Newegg.
This means I have to wait another 5 business days to start hunting for a graphics card again.

I will never for the life of my use this website again, and advise everyone against it.

I do not wish such a horrible experience on anyone else. I honestly cannot believe this is a legitimate company still standing.

2018-02-14

Help with sata power cables

"It was excellent, the advice was great helped me get the custom cables I've been looking for."

Great Service

"I recently ordered a Sceptre monitor. I was very pleased with it except for several dead pixels, so I called for a return authorization and to request a new Sceptre monitor. The rep worked it through for me, even noticing a drop in price and refunding me part of the difference (I was calling more than 7 days after the purchase). He also checked to insure that an advance delivery was possible, so that I would not lose a day of work. All in all, this was a very pleasant experience. "

2018-02-14

Eggselent service from Crystal K. @ Newegg.

Thank you for the information and help on an additional order. My questions were answered thoroughly, professional, superior help, and attention to details. A longtime loyal newegg customer. Thank you for the wonderful service. Thank you Crystal K. & Newegg.

Always a positive experience

"Excellent customer support, both for choosing parts and returns/refunds. 5 stars all the way!"

Great Customer Service From Chad

"I had a problem with a new computer case, but NewEgg customer service representative Chad explained my options and made things easier than I believed they would be. He was personable, attentive, and responsive to my problem. Thank you, Chad!"

2018-02-13

they were awesome today... They always are

" had a problem with a device..... went on chat and got the problem solved. thanks

Agent RJ R.: was the best... tolerated my confusion and took care of my problem.

Newegg is the only place i will buy stuff from now on.

thanks

Worst service ever

"Ordered a replacement light globe 11/29/17. Received expected tracking info that stated it had been left on a porch in CA. I'm in OH. My neighbor checked for me - nothing. I detoured on a snowy Saturday night on the way home from a holiday party to my office - nothing. I then spent an hour waiting on Monday to talk to someone. The man tried to call the shipper (MDC) & did not get a response. Could only email them. A few hours later, my shipment arrived. They had sent me the wrong tracking info. I opened the box - it was the wrong item. I spent 45 minutes on chat the next day trying to get help. The gal tried to call the shipper (MDC) & did not get a response. Could only email them. I have it a few days, then got **** off and emailed them, demanding a return. I did receive a return authorization. I had to ship the WRONG item back to them at my OWN expense ($15). And they only refunded the item cost, not the other $12.35 that it cost me. So I spent $27, have no product & received absolutely no assistance. I'm in the construction industry, and if we treated our clients this way..."

2018-02-13

Awesome customer service, couldn't be happier!

"I spoke to a customer service representative about my order everything was verified and the discrepancy I asked about was fixed in a very timely manner! Thank you customer service representative Renee R. "

Great service

"I only had a order or invoice number for my purchase and missed a letter in my email so did not know when my packages would arrive. Antoinette ). was spot on efficient and terrific with determining the missed email letter and then provided the tracking numbers for the packages. Thank you"

2018-02-13

Contact support three times!

"First time contact customer support, nothing happen. Second time, support agent tried to fix it, but issue happen again and nobody follow up. Third time, finally a serious agent did help and keep track to the issue till resolved. this is really bad experience for a customer "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.