8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.25/10
Customer service: 9.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.42/10

Wrong Product - No Refund

"Received a computer that was inferior (Newegg tried to pull one over on me). Took some time to get a return approved (about 3 phone calls and one chat). Has been 4 weeks since I sent it back and I still have not received a refund. Had to contact customer service 4 more times to get an update and now they say it will take another few business days (despite being 5 days longer than their longest potential for returns, especially considering this was entirely their fault). Also my former reviews were deleted. Newegg censors their reviews. "

Gift Card Expired

"I was about to buy a phone using a gift card and it expired. Called customer care and they took my order and applied a discount similar to the gift card and it was very Helpful! Happy I purchased my new G6 phone via NewEgg."

Samsung 75" 4K UHD panel went out after 4 days

"I called Newegg first to see my options but went with Samsung sending someone out to repair it. The people that came out were wonderful and got me up and running the next day. Everyone at Newegg was professional and very informative. I could not be more pleased with them. "

Best Customer Service

"I just had to get an RMA on something I purchased. Easiest process, most helpful customer service rep I have ever had. Doing a fair amount of warranty claims for customers I have to say, hands down best customer service."

Awesome

"Hailey Rochin was exemplery in full filling my request. "

Easy Customer Service!

"Ordered a Computer Power Supply, and when it arrived, I installed it same day. Went through the boot up, and the power supply began getting hot, and a branch of the wiring harness began smoking and melting the insulation. Turned off the computer immediately. Called Customer Service, and got prompt and beyond satisfactory help. Newegg is the way to shop for Computer Parts!"

Amazing customer service.

"For the sake of brevity, let me just say that the Newegg associate that helped my via text, offered me solutions to my defective product problems that I was not aware of and saved me a lot of time and inconvenience. Truly went the extra mile, when they didn't have to. They have earned my loyalty as a customer. "

Outstanding Service

"I am so very pleased with my service today. I was able to return an item through my customer service agent today and she was able to negotiate with the seller on my behalf so that I did not have to worry about anything. In a few minutes, I was able to get assurance that my return was going to be hassle-free and that I did not have to pay any extra or penalties for my desire to return my item. Thank you very much!!! I will definitely be doing business with Newegg again in the near future!"

Fantastic Service

"The representative was very knowledgeable and helpful. I had several questions about changing an item on the order and the product return information for a refurbished item, e.g. UHD TV , which may have scratched screen issues etc. I was very pleased that the representative was so knowledgeable and could go over the written online policy to explain and clarify my concerns. Newegg to me is a fantastic company that I've been a customer for 20 years or more. Great service!"

2018-06-13

Very helpful even when issue was one of my own making

"I had an RMA setup and then life smacked me like a ton of bricks. Long story short the RMA was close to expiring and another rep sent me a new shipping label. The shipping label was sent the day before the RMA expired which neither of us knew about until I got the expiration e-mail. I received the expired RMA e-mail and voided shipping label e-mail in the same day. The last representative I spoke with issued me a new RMA due to the confusion and problems with labels as well as a new pre-paid label.

Thank you so much for your help as it may not seem like much but a DOA PSU is a lot for me to handle at this time and the customer service has been amazing.

Excellant/Amazing Customer Service!

"i made a purchase at Newegg, via a 'marketplace' seller. Although the tracking info showed the item was delivered, i never received it. My call to Newegg Cust Serv took care of every detail, they emailed the marketplace seller filing my claim, requesting a replacement shipment, which i now am looking forward to receive. the entire process was a piece of cake. the c.s. agent was extremely kind and curteous, as well as knowledgeable and efficient in all the digital paperwork needed."

2018-06-13

satisfied my issues with excellent customer service

"after two failed attempts of delivery, Hailey.T.Rochin expertly navigated the ridiculous systems that stood between a customer and the product they(me) ordered.. she exceeded all of my expectations and resolved my issue, thank you very much hailey.

-joe

Drew

"I had been having a terrible time trying to find a cell phone that had everything I wanted and at the price I needed. After returning a few phones and not understanding what it as I was buying. Then came Drew on the phone, he not only put up with my not understanding. He went over heads and made what I needed happen for me. Or so he said, once again another newegg employee not telling the truth. Well thank you Drew! I honestly don't know what to do now. I just want my $229.99 sent to my paypal acct. That is the amount you owe me not the $13 you keep trying to send me. I am so frustrated, please don't let them do anything to your account. "

Generally excellent.

"They have exchanged stuff that they normally would not, such a Windows Server 2016 when what I really need was Server 2016 Essentials."

EXCELLENT representative...!!!

"I had an issue with a refurbished laptop I purchased. She was very respectful, clear and did all she could to help me resolve the issue. A very professional representative."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.