8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.35/10
Customer service: 9.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.53/10

Great service from ERICA

"Erica was very helpful in getting my issue resolved, when I first called I was very upset but she handled everything very professionally, apologizing several times even after I told her it was not her fault.

Erica followed up with me and get issue resolved same day even though it was late in the day when I called.

Very pleased with her service, she is an ASSET to the Newegg company.

Greg

Newegg should 1000% proud

"Today just got my Rep. Jamie help me out, she is wonderful person I was talk to, and she doing great great job on her own, and really good take care about customer just like me, to solve my any issue, make thing very convenient, she just like a friend, I’ll give double hand thumbs up for her, and definitely will be back to order with Newegg soon!"

2018-04-19

Mercy Loaiza saved the day!!!

"My original order was missing parts, so I contacted Newegg customer service and I got in touch with Mercy Loaiza. I explained the situation and how I needed the parts to complete my job order asap, which she understood and went out of her way to help me meet my timeline. I even made a mistake when communicating with her, which she caught and then bent over backwards to correct it. She spent so much time and effort making sure I got what I needed as quickly as I could get it, so I can finish my job, I'll be forever grateful. She even helped walk me through the paperwork side of things. Mercy Loaiza truly saved my day, thank you so much for the amazing support!!!!!"

Shipping

"When I had not received Nttwork card within 10 days I contacted Newegg, the customer rep was was extremely helpful in researching purchase. She informed me tat it had been delivered 6days ago. Further investigation revealed it had been delivered to the wrong address. Not even my state. She then took the extra steps to notify the shipper detailing problem and requesting item be replaced with expediated shipping. Not only did she go above and beyond but has even sent me entire transcript of conversation and expected resolution. Would definitely use Newegg for further products. mary. USA"

Excellent purchase experience

"really enjoyed my shop at newegg, the customer service is, among all, the best in industry. Will definitely be shopping here in the future!"

2018-04-18

Being decent in an indecent world

"First off, Mark Z handled the entire affair wonderfully. That said, some context. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s3 and no were in the item description did it mention that the phone wasn't a GSM phone. That is very unusual since GSMs are the world standard. It makes up the majority of phones and carriers in the United States and is actually required in Europe. So the fact that it was a CDMA was not only a rarity but a problem. My phone carrier wasn't compatible. That made the wonderful phone I bought a paper weight. However, when I explained the problem, Mark gathered info and double checked a few things. Within a few moments he had verified that the product page had failed to specify and concurred that the lack thereof was within the bounds of a RMA refund policy. He walked me through the return policy and had me taken care of. He was super polite but more importantly he handled my issue like it mattered. Its rare to find oneself talking to a customer service rep and for them to treat you like a human being and not a number. You guys offered me a great deal to begin with and then took care of me when an issue arose. I will be returning for future purchases in the future. You guys have been great. Not only did you correct a problem but you guys made the solution a managerial dream come true. Mark Z turned a negative into one of the most positive experiences possible in todays disconnected world. Thanks a million."

Easy Return Process

"Very easy return process. I have had to return a few items before and they have always come through!"

Excellent customer service

"I was placing an order and wanted to use an old gift card that I had through newegg. I didn't know where to find it, so I called newegg customer service, and Elena the CSR was able to find out that the gift card had expired. She was very friendly and helpful and was able to go ahead and give me the full amount of the gift card on my order anyway. Thank you so much for your excellent service!"

Laptop Return

"I had my son order a laptop without really looking at the features myself. I needed to contact the live chat to ask how to go about returning the item. I spoke to Amber M. She was very professional and very helpful. She answered all of my questions and was able to help me return the laptop. She is very good at her job."

2018-04-18

Excellent Customer Service! Reps Like Erika Make You Feel Like a Valued Customer!

"called in to Newegg Customer Service for some post purchase support, and spoke to Erika. She did an amazing job in helping to sort out my issues, and it honestly felt like she cared about my problems and really wanted to solve them, which is almost odd for someone working at a big company to do! Thank You SOO much for some truly OUTSTANDING Customer Service! Im a Newegg Customer for life!"

2018-04-18

"The web site is great and the customer service in the call center is awesome! They helped me figure out what happened to my order and made arrangements for a replacement to be expedited."

Newegg was AMAZING

"The Newegg customer service was absolutely amazing, helped me out when i made a dumb mistake and used a 1 time code when I wanted to end up getting 2 of the items. They let me use it again. I cant be happy enough"

Eli was amazing

"We need more people that want to help you like the man I met today on the phone. He went over and beyond my expectations and made sure that I was taken care of and that all my worries are ladies to rest. If we had people like Eli in our everyday lives we would all live happier and positive lives."

Coupon Issue Resolved

"Had an issue with a coupon today and while it did take some time for a resolution, Dee D. Benavidez did a great job and provided the resolution I was looking for. "

Awesome customer service

"Very professional and determined to correct/solve my problem even though it was I whom created the problem to begin with! Looking forward to Receiving my laptop."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.