8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.49/10
Customer service: 9.28/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.67/10

Fantastic Assistance !!!!

"I was in the market for a Refurbished Apple iPad. Hutch spent at least one and a half hours assisting me in my search for that refurbished, 64gb, Grade A Apple iPad. When I say assisting me, I mean assisting me in a way that I have never experienced in dealing with Customer Service Representatives in the past.
Hutch went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me find what I was looking for. Like I said, he spent the time necessary to help me in a very cordial, professional, and understanding manner.
He didn’t know it at the time, but he was dealing with a 74 year old non computer savvy Newegg customer, and he did it in a fashion that I wish all Service Representatives would do for everyone.
GREAT JOB HUTCH !
Haven’t received the product yet, but I feel confident it will be just what I was looking for.

2018-08-16

Newegg is Awesome, with their customer service!

"I have bought several items at Newegg, and like any other retailer, they don't have time to vette all their products that are sold. Most have been great and i have had a couple that was defective products. Newegg quickly issued a replacement rma# and after returning it Newegg had another shipped which also was defective. After a brief call, a rma# and refund request was issued. Now that's customer service!:)

jw

good customer service

"Excellent! Covered me the refund that seller is short of."

2018-08-16

Amazing and thorough service especially with call-back

"I had an issue where my account kept getting suspended and it wouldn't let me order anything. I called the first time and my issue was resolved... I thought but then I got suspended again when I put another order through. Yaya incredibly helpful when I called again by making sure that the root cause of my problem was fixed and took nearly 1.5hrs to make sure that when she called me back it would all work as intended. And it did! Finally, after 7 years of waiting I can upgrade my computer. Thanks Yaya and Newegg. Also, major kudos to Yaya for her attitude and upbeat tone cause it made a frustrating situation that much more bearable. "

extra mile service

"I spent one hour and 3 minutes on the phone with a NewEgg service technician who patiently phoned several numbers I had given him as we traced down the proper FedEx delivery address of the school (35,000 student pop.) where our daughter attends and which they had slightly incorrectly provided me. I know he will not gain many productivity points from his employer if he services only 8 clients a day. It was after 5:00 p.m. and my daughter needed her computer for her first day of school. By going out of his way and always sounding very patient on the phone, we got it done. I wish to thank him once again. . . . Memo "

2018-08-15

Strange issue with order but no problem for return dept. support

"I called Newegg Returns Dept. over an RMA I was worried would be rejected. The item was a new ASRock motherboard which somehow arrived with what looked like two broken CPU pins stuck under the CPU socket locking plate. Who knows how this could have happened but what I do know is that one of the few things that will cancel an RMA at the warehouse is pins stuck in the motherboard or other signs of mishandling by us customers, which probably happens alot.

So, I reasoned that I better call and explain instead of just letting it show up. I talked to Julian B. at the returns dept. who agreed it was probably a good idea to get a heads up going for the warehouse and we did that, or he did that, by modifying the RMA and attaching pics and more info.

I'm glad I called - at first I thought: ok this will be someone who will say "don't worry, it will be fine" and then the motherboard will show up back at my house with a note like "stop breaking pins off in everything and also here you can have this thing back" but not the case at all. We gave it our best shot, now I will wait to see if the RMA actually goes through because: broken pins... either way, five star customer service. Thanks!

Phenominal Customer Service

"It was my pleasure, as always, to speak with Newegg customer service today. I keep saying it over and over -customer service can make or break a company. Newegg has it right! Thank you today to Alicia.A.Barocio for being so awesome and taking care of my problem exactly the way you promised. "

Laptop purchase

"At first it was rough getting them to allow the purchase to even go through. Like I had to call multiple times over multiple days, but the issue was resolved and the order arrived faster that expected! Was everything I hoped for and more! Will be using again! "

Battery Replacement

"Talked with Michelle, what a breath of fresh air she was. Knew what she was doing, quick and efficient. Even called the supplier and arranged everything.
Will be doing more with NewEgg.

Excellent customer service.......

"Excellent customer service from Elena. She took the time to get me a refund on an item that had a misleading description even though the product had a 'no refund no exchange' disclaimer. I got the distinct impression that she really enjoyed her job. I think she should get a raise. I've been a Newegg customer for many years but had only one other problem: a DOA mother board. That issue was resolved to my complete satisfaction also. Newegg ROCKS!!!!!!"

Excellent Service

"I called customer service when I had a question about a product I just purchased. Rick was very knowledgeable and took his time to research all of the necessary specifications for my product. The product was si I called customer service when I had a question about a product I just purchased. Rick was very knowledgeable and took his time to research all of the necessary specifications for my product. I definitely recommend Newegg!"

3rd time's the charm

"After my 2nd laptop had the same issues as the first that I asked a refund for, I called up Sammy Shin and she was able to assist me with not only the refund, but a quick and painless process all around.

Very friendly, very intuitive and emotionally intelligent. 10/10 service, thank you Sammy :)

2018-08-15

newegg is the handsomest electronics retail

"I ordered some DRAM that it turns out was not compatible with my new motherboard. When I went to return the item (I am premier, so returns are free. get premier!), the system hiccuped and did not send me a shipping label correctly. I did not realize this until I went to box up the return almost a week later, but as always, newegg made things right; I was able to get a human on the phone within a few minutes and Haley @newegg support worked out what had happened and had a new RMA and shipping label created in less than 10 minutes. Further, because I had used a small coupon on the order, I was refunded for the coupon as well (above and beyond!). Very happy with how this worked out and will be ordering the right DRAM from newegg shortly."

2018-08-14

Great place to buy ! I had an oops

"So ignore my last review ... I was nervous because of other bings i read ‘ this place rocks ! Thank you new egg ! Wendy ! "

2018-08-14

Excellent Help

"A Lynn was very helpful in helping my process my return and set up a replacement. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.