Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Excellent customer service

"Wow the online chat is very good! Customer services is very fast! I recommended Newegg for anyone who want to buy electronic devices!"

Great customer service

"Went above and beyond to figure out my issue. Thanks!"

Excellent Customer Service

"Spoke with Apple H about a RMA for a item I purchased which was incompatible. After speaking about return shipping & restocking fees. Apple H stated that he would be able to just issue a full refund for the item, letting me keep it. I was pleasantly surprised by this resolution.

I have been a Newegg customer for over 10 years & highly recommended them to all my friends for any PC parts purchases. I will continue to use them.

2017-11-18

Jane C. is very nice helpful

"I needed 2 proof of purchases for my 2 power supplies I purchased in the past and she helped me quickly and there were no issues to boot. "

Fabulous Customer Service on New Computer Build

"I have been calling all the on- line computer retail stores to get advice and prices on all the computer parts for on a high end computer build and I found New Eggs's technical support department to offer the best customer service. Particularly, the New Egg technical support rep, Albert Mejia was exceptional in providing with the best technical support in pre-sales questions. Albert was not only technically proficient, but he showed me the pro's and cons between the different options in CPU processors, motherboards. RAM configurations, video cards and more.

Albert guided me through every stage providing me with several quotes and assisting me in the revisions. I had many technical questions about using the new computer build as a Digital Audio Workstation and Video Editing System and Albert was able to find the answers to the questions and email me back the answers and also provided call backs on the telephone. This was the best customer experience I have ever received in customer service.

Albert provided technical support, pre-sales support and also researched the technical questions and worked non-stop until I was comfortable to make my purchase. He provided follow up emails and offered the best communication making sure I had all my questions answered. I think Albert should be promoted to a Technical Support manager and train other New Egg technical support team members to follow his superb customer service skills. None of the other on-line computer retail stores could even come close the customer service I received from Albert's New Egg Technical Support Department.
Rodger

2017-11-17

DOA part, yet still happy.

"I built a desktop and upgraded to 2day shipping to receive the item faster. Upon setting it up I discovered that my one of my memory modules was DOA. I began an RMA process, which was very streamlined. Newegg has been great to work with in this process."

2017-11-17

Refused to refund product, broken on arrival

"I recently purchased a refurbished video card from Newegg. After getting the rest of the parts for my computer and assembling it, I soon discovered it was not functioning correctly and crashing when I tried to run videogames. After some troubleshooting, I verified that the problem was the graphics card. I contacted Newegg and they refused to refund my purchase because it was outside of their 30 day return policy period.
I did not receive the product I paid for (a functioning graphics card) and yet they refuse to allow me to return the product. Terrible customer service and policies. I am now out $180 and I plan on warning everyone away from using Newegg. 0/10 would not recommend to a friend.

2017-11-17

Christy Y. Did a great job.

"Christy Y. Did a great job helping me out with account issues. She handled the matter seriously, guided me through the process, and explained any questions I had throughout the process. Quick, helpful, and easy to understand."

2017-11-17

Angelo is a wonderful customer service representative!

"Angelo G. Barrajas handled my return with swiftness and patience. The reassurance given was helpful and left me without worries. I can't be thankful enough for the help given."

Issue resolved

"I had a great customer service rep who took the time to make sure my issue was taken care of. Thank you!"

Amazing customer serive from Christy Y

"So helpful and found a great solution to the problem. "

Exceeded my expectations!

"Purchasing can be a pleasant experience. Bruce M. made shopping as painless as possible. My order was urgent and I shopped around on other sites but had questions and no time to stay on hold. Bruce was great from beginning to the end - he checked the shipping source, advised me to split my order to speed up the process, honored a price match and then even stayed on the phone to process the credit immediately. After spending hours waiting for other retailers without success I was SO relieved to have someone who acted like they wanted to help me. Such a great experience that I decided to sign on for a business account as well. Thanks, Bruce!"

I Fired My Bank

"My bank (Bank United) told me i could not use my debit card at Newegg... so I closed my account. I have been shopping at Newegg for several years and spent in the tens of thousands of dollars with them.In all that time and money I haven't had a single issue. Sure I have received some defective items, but really that is unavoidable. The difference with Newegg is not there competitive prices (most of the time the cheapest). No what sets them apart is that is that they bend over backwards to make it right when things go wrong. They will do anything within reason( and sometimes the unreasonable) to make you happy and to have the best online shopping experience possible. Newegg's customer service is on par with Costco or Nordstrom. Every customer service rep I have spoken to has fully understood what problem/question I had, and resolved/answered it the 1st time. Thats right folks. THE FIRST TIME. So yeah when my bank made me choose between her or Newegg, I chose Newegg.

Trust me people sign up for the Premier membership (free 2 day shipping, Price match, etc) and rest easy knowing you will be treated like a king.

April H is the BEST!!

"April H was very helpfull and easy to work with. Thank you so much."

customer service

"I placed an order over the phone and had no problems at all GR8 customer care .

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.