Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

always a positive experience

"After buying one video card i ordered a better one from newegg and Vida L. helped me get a return on the first one. This is why i have been buying from Newegg for over 10 years."

excellent CS!

"Newegg is a great place to shop. "

2017-11-21

Fast help through the "chat" system!

"My CS associate was polite and helped me with my issue very quickly and professionally. Would definitely use the system and recommend Newegg in the future. "

Price difference refund

"I bought a product that went down in price. Annie from newegg refunded the price with minimal effort from my side. Glad to see that Newegg values customers and treats them like humans. Will definitely shop here in the future."

EggCellent customer service :D

"I have shopped with many online retailers over the years but few have customer service in the same league as Newegg.

I was having some issues with a NewEgg promotional gift card. Ruby L. Liu took the time to investigate my issue, managed to get to the bottom of said issue without referring my case to 3 other departments, and ended up resolving my issue within half an hour !!! Even though it turned out that the issue with the gift card wasn't Newegg's fault to begin with.

Coupled with an easy to use interface & extremely competitive pricing, Newegg is one of my first stops for almost any purchase whether that is electronics, tax software or even snow chains !

Great Prices and Great Customer Service

"The customer service reps at Newegg are awesome. Very friendly and always ready to help. Plus their prices are really hard to beat!"

2017-11-20

Quick help and understanding accomodation

"Melissa totally rocked the house and got the job done. I had a small issue of wanting to upgrade a part from an order and she was super fast, friendly, and reassuring in making sure I would receive money back for the initial portion of my order. The best part is that she was approachable and, well, human. Too often do you have CS conversations with people who sound grouchy and upset - Melissa was consistently friendly and made the entire exchange much better. I appreciate the help - this is the type of customer service that brings repeat customers. "

Great customer service.

"I forgot to apply a promo code to my order and contacted customer service to see if they could retroactively apply the promo code. The customer service rep Jane C. was able to apply the promo code and saved me a good chunk of cash. Thanks! 10/10 will shop at NewEgg again."

2017-11-20

Hassle-free fix on an otherwise missed opportunity. Thanks, Ronnie!

"I was excited to wake up on a recent morning to find that a computer component I was looking to purchase was on a great sale on NewEgg.com. Not wanting to chance the stock running out, I quickly placed my order. A few hours later when checking email, I noticed that there was an *additional* promotional code that would have provided another $20 off the already excellent price! I was bummed, thinking my options were either to order the item again and return the original (a lot of logistical headache for $20), or just live with the missed opportunity. Finally, I decided to call NewEgg's customer support to see what might be possible.

Ronnie answered and after just a few questions was able to retroactively apply the promo code to my first order! I was thrilled, both getting the additional discount and being able to avoid the hassle of any multiple orders or returns.

I've been a NewEgg.com customer for years, and have always been happy with their service. This latest experience simply underscores that I continue to make the right choice having them at the top of my list when shopping for computers and electronics.

great attention

"Everything was really fast excellent "

Amazing service rep!

"A: I called customer service with questions about the status of an order and an addresss correction. The service rep was outstanding. Despite the poor call quality due to where I live he was able to figure out what I was wanting to know and addressed my concerns admirably! You have a fine employee there and wanted to send my thanks! Sincerely Garry Freemyer"

FANTASTIC

"I was having issues with unrelated fraudulent overdraft fees at my Credit Union, which led to strange billing issues. After calling Newegg.com Customer Service, I was put on a calling list AND CALLED BACK. my Service Rep. Darrel was able to provide me with niche service and information. We even made a conference call to one of the sellers to settle billing information issues. Newegg.com is the only site I will purchase PC components from. EVER"

2017-11-20

Incorrect price in the flyer/on the website - These guys honored the hell out of it

"RJ did fantastic, his manager and him were super nice, and they hadn't had the issue I came to them with before. I wound up getting a 100$ gift card from Newegg because of a misquoted price they had. I had to call back after I was invoiced, did that, and the next fellow on the phone was just as fab. Couldn't have a better CS experience. White glove all the way. "

2017-11-19

Thank you for the prompt, professional help!

"Had some issue with my products, but Apple H did a great job helping me through it, and it was exactly what I needed help with. Thank you soooo much for the professionalism, and the courtesy. I've been a customer since 2006, and will continue to support Newegg.

2017-11-19

Amazing and quick customer service.

"After tracking prices for a month, finally pulled the trigger on a mobo + cpu combo. Just my luck, combo deal goes on sell 2 days later. Clicked Newegg chat and linked up with Vida L. She was courteous and easily exceeded my expectations. This was my first purchase from Newegg ever and Vida has won me over as a customer for life."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.