Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

newegg review for: Ruby.L.Liu

"Ruby.L.Liu helped me within under 5 minutes. He asked for some confirmation and then proceeded to correct the problem without me even asking for it. If this is the kind of service newegg will offer without hesitation or even without being a premier member, then I will continue to shop there. I was afraid of being charged shipping and restocking fee, but it was waived due to the circumstances of the holiday extended return policy and the fact the item was NEVER opened. I was prepared to tell the customer service rep that I would be going to amazon if I got stuck with those fees and would have been okay with eating those fees as a reminder of what newegg is about, BUT I was unable to because Ruby ensured that the problem never started to get to that point. Regardless, the customer service rep, Ruby.L.Liu, was quick to solve the problem, to the point, and VERY help with SATISFYING results for the consumer. Thanks again Ruby!!!!"

Great service, friendly

"The RMA rep was excellent and friendly. Managed the process very well. As i felt hurried due to wanting to complete a one pc personal build i had to ask for ways to get a faster resolution, but if that is the worst i can say about my customer service experience, that is great. Would recommend again. "

Great Customer Service Team

"Placed several orders for parts to build a work station PC. Needed to return an unopened item and exchange, when I entered the Return Request process I got a shipping label and info that indicated I would be charged 15% re-stocking and $30 shipping. This was contrary to their Return Refund knowledge base policy. I started a chat and the CS agent Bonnie T fixed me up right away and sent me new label and arranged for full refund. It was a real pleasure to get no hassle service in about 5-6 minutes.
Will definitely keep shopping with NewEgg.Ca.
Thanks Bonnie T for the great service and resolution.

Great Customer Service- Mandy M

"Mandy M not only was able to issue an RMA for my motherboard but my CPU as well due to an extreme misunderstanding!
Thank you so much for the help! Restored my faith in Newegg.

2017-12-06

Best Customer Service I've ever experienced.

"They have a system that will call you back so you don't have to wait on hold. When I did get someone, the entire conversation was probably less than five minutes. They went above and beyond, and the entire process was fast and painless. I couldn't believe how smoothly it went. Thanks!"

Excellent Customer Service

"Great tel rep, service and returns policy."

We were both baffled!!!

" I ordered from Newegg because past experiences have been good but this time!?!? I refused to purchase this item on Amazon because the number of knock offs and electronics DO NOT mix well for my taste and Newegg has been 5 star if not the customer service every time. Upon purchase I knew I was spending a little more to get a genuine item without worry however when I received my Amazon package from a third party it took me a while to realize the third party seller from Newegg was the purchaser. Completely baffled I contacted Newegg and my customer service rep was just as baffled. He took the problem serious and went straight to work and contacted everyone that needed contacting. Even though I am upset that this has happened he said he notated it and sent it up the line to be fixed. Now I wait for some kind of apology from Newegg or at least some kind of confidence that if my item has problems I will be covered. My customer service guy was wonderful though."

2017-12-05

Back up order ship later

"ordered geforce VGA card 3 days ago, back order. Today item in stock, still not shipped out the order. contact their customer service, they said need to wait another 3~5 days to ship, why? because today item price is higher than 3 days ago. the customer order today can pick up and ship today, (they paid higher price) , if you are back order need to wait another 3~5 days for process time........... I canceled the order and buy from Amazon even the price is higher...... thank you Newegg..... very NICE company......."

Good communication

"Live chat took a bit, but when I finally talked it was good"

eggellent

"I recently bought a new desktop online on the newegg site and my god. The product came the day after I bought it. Shipping and handling was amazing. I recently had problems with my product that I bought. So I contacted Customer Support and WOW. They were so kind and generous. They were amazing, sure the wait was a bit long to get hold of someone but the service I received was amazing. They gave me all the instructions to get me on my way and only took 20 mins tops with the wait. Had an amazing experience and will continue to buy from them. Thanks New Egg"

2017-12-05

Brooklyn Huizar is a wonderful supervisor

"had issues with other reps all day then called back again and dealt with Brooklyn huizar who is a supervisor. she was very helpful and understanding."

2017-12-05

NewEgg: Forgot Promotion Code during transaction, honored it after it was processed with tech support

" Conor H who is associated with Newegg.com was nice enough to assist me with this particular endeavor. I forgot to add the 2 dollar promotional deal you had going for a certain PSU. All good now, I appreciate the help, That queue line though, :D Peace"

Excellent service from Newegg

"I always buy all my PC parts there. Never had a problem. The last case I purchased had a defective fan and the motherboard speaker was missing. Contacted Vida L in customer Svc and she quickly took care of the problem. Great service Newegg!"

Great Service.

"I have been order ton of products from Newegg, and they never let me down. Newegg have a excellent service from order ,shipping and RMA. I would recommend for everyone. "

Replacement for Lost Package

"The USPS did not deliver my order and RJ made sure Newegg reshipped a new one right away. Great service."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.