8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.35/10
Customer service: 9.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.53/10

A great job.

"Jane C. A great job for me and she knows what she is doing on her job. Thanks"

Great customer Support

"I accidently ordered duplicate items and they immidiately helped me and got everything running smooth"

2018-04-22

Great service, even when I made the mistake in ordering.

"Jane C was great to help."

Fantastic Online Support Experience

"I had a family emergency and did not get time to get my $1300 return sent out in time. My order went passed it's allowed return time line of 30 days so I spoke with Apple H via online chat support. Apple H was curious and so helpful and was able to get a new RMA set up for me even though I was passed the 30 day return policy. I truly had a great experience and Apple H I hope your eggcellent customer service is paid back to you!"

Excellent Customer Service

"Ordered a prebuilt computer from Newegg, but upon arrival, different parts were in place instead of what was indicated on the purchase order. Harry C has been incredibly helpful in getting a full refund/correct part that was originally ordered. "

My Go Tech Store

"Like the title says, Newegg is always my first store choice when I'm looking to buy new hardware. There're always deals and sales for the best tech and customer service is top notch. Overall, Eggcellent service. "

2018-04-21

Newegg has some of the best customer service in the world! Thank you Keith!

"Thank you Keith!, you literally went above and beyond when I was having issues with Fedex! You truly have made me feel that shopping at Newegg is one of the best decisions I have ever made in the world and you have truly have made me feel that I was being being taken care of and not just some random customer shopping at Newegg!"

Returning with Jane C.

"This was my first time encountering an issue with an item I purchased from Newegg. I bought a refurbished monitor and it had a scratch on the display and I talked to Newegg's customer support about it. They accepted the return and offered to replace it, paying for the label and shipping ( which is an unbelievable great display of customer care). I find out a few days later the monitor isn't in stock. Jane was able to work her magic and get me a fix to where I was able to get a replacement monitor, and it was quick and fast. I love shopping at Newegg and will continue to buy all of my electronic/pc/gaming devices from them. highly recommend their services to any avid person of electronics."

2018-04-21

I am amazed no one has come forward

"I purchased a very expensive iDevice from these people via a reseller, and it was never listed to be locked to Att, which is not something we have in our area. I never opened the box, sent it back, and https://www.newegg.com/Walker-and-Walker-Trading/about forced me to contact Newegg 4 times (and NewEgg never took initiative to back me up until i finally said laid out their options before i take measures to contact help outside of the company to get me what was undeniably deserved. Despicable practice. Buyer, be very aware here with resellers. These people would never have given it had NewEgg not stepped in, but NewEgg was only helpful once they felt I was truly going to follow through getting outside help involved. I would, on principle, find another seller who deserves our confidence and business. Hope this saves someone the terrible hassle and time i spent begging for a fully justified refund (that has yet to actually come, other than assurance for one rep who finally, truly seemed to care enough. I thank Jamie for that.) Just be wary, and ALWAYS keep your tracking number. It saved me. Or, it will have if the refund comes through as was promised. Note, it's been almost a month since the reseller received the untouched package that i sent back just as it came.
Long, frustrating, and utterly disheartening when i consider how much i've spent with NewEgg, and how little care they showed until yesterday with one super rep who stepped up for me.
Cheers.

2018-04-21

Amazing excellent service with the customer care department !!!

"Amazing excellent service with the customer care department !!! The gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and understanding to my needs. He was truly a blessing, and because of him, you have a customer for life !!!"

Return Item Not Newegg's

"Well, where does one start. I bought a IP Camera from Newegg. It sounded great and was on sale. The manufacturer was EZVIZ. Once I received it I tried to test it prior to installing it. The camera never connected to my Wifi. I tried and tried and even went online to look for help. Once online, I found that this camera has many issues with connecting to Wifi even though that is the main reason for buying it. So, I asked for a refund rather than try a new one. Newegg was quick to give me a RMA number to return the item. The problem was getting a SHIPPING label so that I wouldn't have to pay to return something that never worked. Called EZVIZ and they said no, we don't pay for return shipping and we don't give refunds only exchange. Called Newegg and after a long time going back and forth with EZVIZ, Al Kalaw was able to get Newegg to reimburse me for the shipping charges ($11.34). You may say what's so great about that. Well first off, Al went back and forth with EZVIZ and I trying to learn who dropped the ball. He learned it wasn't me. He then stepped up and said WE WANT OUR CUSTOMERS TO HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH NEWEGG. So, we'll pay for the shipping charges. Newegg didn't have to do that and most companies wouldn't do that. So, for me Newegg is the best. Not for getting me a complete reimbursement (as I told him I was willing to pay half just to get this thing to go away) but for going the extra mile to keep me as a happy customer. GREAT WORK NEWEGG"

Great Customer service

"I had a dispute over the value of $1.93 because of some funny action PayPal did. This seemed to have caused an immediate suspension of my Newegg account and I could not even get in to see what really happened.
|I contacted Newegg Customer Service, and talked to Mercy.A.Loaiza. Mercy took ownership of the problem, and she was able to remove the problem with my account!

Excellent customer support

"While i've had several issues with my current order, the customer service has been excellent, Johanna was super polite and worked hard to resolve all of my issues. Thanks again Johanna Quach for a job well done!"

2018-04-19

Excellent customer service!!!

"Frankie, Provided excellent customer service, very patient, very cordial and extremely helpful and saved me some money.

Great Job!!!!

2018-04-19

Awesome help from an excellent CSR

"Absolutely the best assistance from a knowledgeable and friendly Newegg team member. Sammy fully resolved my issue and provided excellent and timely help with all my questions. Because of her excellent customer service with my RMA #81580480, I opted to purchase an additional item while talking with her. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.