Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Very Pleased With My Newegg Experience

"Recently order a laptop that was missing software that was to be pre-installed. Newegg customer service stepped up to make things right by replacing the missing software at their expense. Very happy with two of the customer service reps I dealt with during the process...Sharonda T. & Leroy R. - I highly recommend them given their empathy and willingness to assist. "

Great service.

"I like buying from Newegg, they provide excellent customer service. Thanks!"

2018-01-17

FANTASTIC! What an amazing EGG-SPERIENCE! Top-notch computer store, really great people to buy tech items from!

"Zed, Mack M, Nickol E, and Mariah. were simply fantastic and sincere people to deal with! They made my buying Egg-sperience a truly happy one! They each literally bent over backwards to see that my order(s) went from conception to completion without any headaches or problems. Shipping was FAST and WORRY-FREE! This place really ROCKS! I can't say enough good things about NewEgg or the great people that work there! There MUST be a GOLDEN HEN behind the scenes here, because this place is where all of the REAL GOLD EGGS are! Thank you! Phil T - Chicago"

2018-01-17

Extremely Friendly Service Today!

"I'm new, to Newegg, and I had a wonderful experience today, bc I was unable to find the item that I was looking for, but this customer service representative was able to find the order for me, making the process seamless!

Thank you Newegg!

2018-01-17

Newegg has changed for the worse

"I've been shopping here since just after they started, around 2001, and they have continually provided the highest level of support. Today, the newegg customer service rep. told me that she could not do a simple exchange for an item I did not want anymore. It's ridiculous, every store in the world would give an exchange for an equivalent or lesser item, and the desired item was about $100 less than the original. I don't even care about the price difference and I was happy to lose that or spend it to make up the difference. It just seemed the CSR didn't care and didn't want to try to find and understand alternative options. "

2018-01-17

Customer service chat experience was top notch! 5+ stars...10+ even!

"I needed a copy of an item purchased from Newegg for an RMA from Corsair. They found my invoice and emailed it to me right away. Thank you THANK YOU!"

Fantastic customer service

"Assisted me efficiently and with a positive attitude. "

Annie A is a treasure.

"I just finished a chat with customer service agent Annie A. She understood my request immediately and had an immediate answer. First class experience!"

Wrong Imac

"I ordered a 27 inch Imac. When i received the unit, it was a 17 inch Imac. Took about 2 weeks to get labels to send wrong unit back. According to tracking, it was received on 1-12. I called today ( 1-16 ) and was told they are out of stock of the one i ordered. Money was , hopefully, refunded. Too many mistakes for me to order anything from Newegg again!! "

My man

"Nathan spent 45 minutes on the phone with me to help resolve my issue. He was very patient and helpful. Not being in the best condition it was a welcome surprise as well as an easy process. I'm very grateful for the assistance."

Credit for price drop

"I bought a power supply and it went on sale 5 days later. I called Newegg and notified them about the price drop. The representative refunded me for the difference and assisted with package tracking. Thanks to newegg for having great customer support and watching out of the shopper."

2018-01-15

The very best of resellers.

"For over 10 years now, Newegg has always supplied me with the very best of everything, including competitive pricing, product quality and all-around service. Obviously, management there is of top-quality also. Thank you Newegg! "

Vida L

"She helped me out real well"

2018-01-15

Great prices, accurate shipping estimates, friendly customer service

"Love the deals you can find at this place! Caroline C. was super nice to me in a support chat! Will continue to do business with Newegg for sure."

2018-01-15

Customer Service was great !!!

"Apple H was extremely helpful with price match without any inconvenience. if I need some help on Newegg again, I want to meet Apple H again. Great !!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.