8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.25/10
Customer service: 9.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.42/10

received wrong phone

"received the wrong phones i order Samsung g930f and received g930r8 "

Understanding and Cooperative

"Newegg delivered completely with their side of the deal. The shopping process was easy and stress free. When the delivery company screwed up and couldn’t find my address, they required the sender(Newegg) to approve me to pick up the product at the delivery company’s location. OnTrac (delivery company) stated that it will be near impossible to get approval from the shipper and it’s most likely going to have to wait a day to be redelivered.

I called Newegg customer support with little hope of finding a resolution that I’d like. I was greeted by a customer support agent that was down to earth and understanding. He put my mind at ease and even went through a supervisor to help get my package pickup approved.

After a few minutes, the representative let me know that everything had been taken care of and I should receive an invite from OnTrac to pick up my package the same day.

Very impressed with the order of their company and products, but mostly impressed with how smooth they made my experience with buying my first PC build.

Just Wow. Amazing Service

"So I had order a H500P Mesh White and it was missing screws and the rgb controller I spoke to Newegg about the issue and after being directed to talk to Cooler Master with no help or progress I reached out to Newegg again and they hooked me up with everything I needed the representative Mathew T. was such a pleasure to deal with and just handled my situation like a hot knife to butter. Thank you so much for your eggcellent customer service and I appreciate all the effort and time. "

great customer service!

"I needed to make a return and I was missing the box, they were amazing at granting it to me anyway, great customer service!"

Excellent return service.

"I'm extremely pleased with their service."

Consistent Service

"Newegg is responsive and thorough as always in the 10 plus years I have ordered items from them. Had a concern about an order and it was taken care of well."

2018-06-17

Customer service is great!

"I accidentally ordered the wrong model of a network switch and realized my mistake as soon as I saw the box. The return system on the website wanted to charge me a shipping fee so I contacted customer service to see what could be done about that. Kolton was understanding about my mistake and removed the return shipping. Based on the customer service, return policy, and product pricing I'm definitely going to be buying from newegg more often."

2018-06-17

Very flexible, prompt and fast

"I had an order in progress that I didn't want to cancel just to add a promo code to save a few bucks. Customer service was fast and flexible and without any hesitation, even though that technically I wasn't qualified for the promo code, they smoothed it over by offering me a credit back to my account in the same amount just to smooth things over.

Really awesome company, and plan on doing lots of biz with them in the future.

Amazing!

"The gentleman who assisted me was absolutely fantastic! He was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. Definitely made what wad a horrible day much better for me!

JimDandy

"I have ordered several things from NewEgg with very few problems. Their service is spot on and they are better than similar order places."

2018-06-16

Superb customer service + excellent prices + fast shipping = a very happy customer

"I’ve been a customer of New Egg almost since it started business and have ordered many, many products from them both for companies I worked for, as well as for friends, family, and myself. New Egg always has a wide selection of different products, very competitive prices, very rapid and often free or low priced shipping. Best of all, New Egg has superb customer support. The New Egg customer support reps are always friendly and helpful, willing to take as much time to help you as you need. You never feel that your call is being rushed because they have to meet an hourly or daily call quota. And the New Egg customer support has always resolved the rare problems that I’ve had quickly, efficiently, and to my satisfaction. I recommend New Egg to everyone and prefer them to Amazon."

2018-06-16

Bee in customer service deserves a huge shout out!

"Bee in customer service was pleasant and handled the situation extremely well. She represents Newegg excellently providing the highest quality of service!"

Excellent Customer Service From Tiffany T. Luevano

"I was in the process of RMAing a Patriot Memory 256GB LX Series microSDXC because it was showing signs of a fake SD card. Tiffany did everything in her power to help sort the issue and wanted to make sure to keep her customer relieved for a solution. Even though she set me up with an RMA immediately it turned out the micro SD card only works on highly powered USB ports like 3.0. It will not function correctly on low powered 2.0 ports something that I should have looked into before calling Newegg, which is my fault on that regard. It's a great micro SD card works well for my Nintendo Switch and only spending $80 on a 256GB card really feels good since they usually go for $150-200. Thank you Tiffany you are a wonderful person keep up the great work :) John"

2018-06-15

Great customer service

"Their customer service is SECOND TO NONE. I have no complaints. I've called on numerous occasions and they have been able to resolve my problem. They are very understanding and strive to continue improving their customer service department. "

2018-06-15

OUTSTANDING Customer Service

"I have been a loyal customer to New Egg for 8 years. The pricing, delivery time and especially customer service has always brought me back. I received a product that was damaged and the RMA process was out dated slightly on the website. I contacted New Egg customer service and the representative was Renee R. Rodriguez. She gave concise information on the RMA process and reassurance that this issue can be resolved over the phone. New Egg is very lucky to have a competent and caring member on the team that continuously strives and exceeds industry standards in customer satisfaction. I truly appreciate the enthusiasm given by Renee and her team for finding solutions for a better tomorrow. Thank you New Egg for being in my corner."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.