Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Excellent Customer service

"Help me out on ordering issue in person when my previous order went wrong."

2017-11-18

Very good (and bad) customer service.

"I went to pricematch an item, and I connected to one service rep who told me my item wasn't eligible for the price match. Then, when I showed her it had the price match guaranteed mark, she told me when I ordered it it wasn't price match guaranteed. Then she told me the Amazon link I wanted to price match it to was lower than their price and they couldn't do anything at all.

I reconnected to another rep, told her the same thing and she told me she could help. She told me the item was price guaranteed, and the Amazon link was valid to price match. A few mins later and she came back to tell me that the item wasn't guaranteed, but she could price match their own website for me. She got me $40 back instead if the $50 it would have been with Amazon, and she did it even though she didn't have to. She could have denied it like the first two, but she did her best to get it for me, and did.

Very great customer service, 5 eggs.

2017-11-18

Great customer service to fix a mistake.

"I purchased one case from Newegg to do a build, but received another due to their error. I contacted Newegg Premier chat and Lynette was very helpful. She offered to give me free two days shipping because of their mistake. I noted that it was a holiday week and she quickly offered me free next day service to ensure I received the item before the holiday. This is the kind of service you can expect when dealing with Newegg especially when you are a Premier member."

2017-11-18

Safe, and Easy to find matching parts.

"I bought ALL of my computer parts to builds a sweet as rig. Newegg makes it really easy to find parts that are compatible with other parts! Essential for a n00b, like my formal self. "

So far so good

"David D did a great job setting me up with an RMA on a DOA laptop charger replacement. Still going through the process, and I hope the reseller and and newegg take care of getting a new charger out to me free of charge, but so far so good"

2017-11-18

Joe did all he could to solve my problem

"As a referral from a friend I choose to use your company to purchase a refurbished computer. Unfortunately the product that I was defective. I has to return it and followed all of the proper steps from your website, generating a RMA and returning it to you via Federal Express. After 3 or 4 phone calls, 5 plus texts and multiple emails with your company to track down the return, to my surprise all most 4 weeks later the very same computer that I had to return was sitting on my doorstep. As a first time customer I was rather disappointed in your company's competency and ability to meet my business needs. Yet due to Joe's ability to find an agreeable solution to the debacle and his outstanding customer service, I hope to have future transactions with your company. Thanks Joe for your patience and hard work. Sincerely John J. Gielas"

Best service

"Frankie was helping me all the way thru my problem. Great service "

2017-11-18

Stepping in to help - a rare trait nowadays.

"I purchased a monitor from a Newegg Marketplace reseller, returned it, but then asked the seller for a refund instead of a replacement.

Newegg stepped in and also contacted the seller to “go to bat” for my request. I was impressed w/ how thoughtful and careful the Newegg rep was on the phone as I explained my situation.

I ended up buying a different monitor via Newegg on the phone since I am confident that my refund will be taken care of. The Newegg rep helped knock the shipping cost on top of the existing sale price.

It’s not often that a company still provides that level of care and service. Newegg will definitely still see my business in the future.

Excellent customer service

"Wow the online chat is very good! Customer services is very fast! I recommended Newegg for anyone who want to buy electronic devices!"

Great customer service

"Went above and beyond to figure out my issue. Thanks!"

Excellent Customer Service

"Spoke with Apple H about a RMA for a item I purchased which was incompatible. After speaking about return shipping & restocking fees. Apple H stated that he would be able to just issue a full refund for the item, letting me keep it. I was pleasantly surprised by this resolution.

I have been a Newegg customer for over 10 years & highly recommended them to all my friends for any PC parts purchases. I will continue to use them.

2017-11-18

Jane C. is very nice helpful

"I needed 2 proof of purchases for my 2 power supplies I purchased in the past and she helped me quickly and there were no issues to boot. "

Fabulous Customer Service on New Computer Build

"I have been calling all the on- line computer retail stores to get advice and prices on all the computer parts for on a high end computer build and I found New Eggs's technical support department to offer the best customer service. Particularly, the New Egg technical support rep, Albert Mejia was exceptional in providing with the best technical support in pre-sales questions. Albert was not only technically proficient, but he showed me the pro's and cons between the different options in CPU processors, motherboards. RAM configurations, video cards and more.

Albert guided me through every stage providing me with several quotes and assisting me in the revisions. I had many technical questions about using the new computer build as a Digital Audio Workstation and Video Editing System and Albert was able to find the answers to the questions and email me back the answers and also provided call backs on the telephone. This was the best customer experience I have ever received in customer service.

Albert provided technical support, pre-sales support and also researched the technical questions and worked non-stop until I was comfortable to make my purchase. He provided follow up emails and offered the best communication making sure I had all my questions answered. I think Albert should be promoted to a Technical Support manager and train other New Egg technical support team members to follow his superb customer service skills. None of the other on-line computer retail stores could even come close the customer service I received from Albert's New Egg Technical Support Department.
Rodger

2017-11-17

DOA part, yet still happy.

"I built a desktop and upgraded to 2day shipping to receive the item faster. Upon setting it up I discovered that my one of my memory modules was DOA. I began an RMA process, which was very streamlined. Newegg has been great to work with in this process."

2017-11-17

Refused to refund product, broken on arrival

"I recently purchased a refurbished video card from Newegg. After getting the rest of the parts for my computer and assembling it, I soon discovered it was not functioning correctly and crashing when I tried to run videogames. After some troubleshooting, I verified that the problem was the graphics card. I contacted Newegg and they refused to refund my purchase because it was outside of their 30 day return policy period.
I did not receive the product I paid for (a functioning graphics card) and yet they refuse to allow me to return the product. Terrible customer service and policies. I am now out $180 and I plan on warning everyone away from using Newegg. 0/10 would not recommend to a friend.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.