Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2018-02-17

“Refurbished” and warranty go hand in hand

"This is my first time to order from Newegg and both times the ladies I spoke with were extremely helpful. The First Lady recommended the year warranty, but I declined, wanting to stay within budget. She said I had 30 days to make a decision. When I called the second time concerning the order, I was asked again about the warranty. I asked what she would do and one word in her reply helped me make the decision to get the warranty: “refurbished”. Since this is my first time to purchase something refurbished, I realized that the word brings a reality check to the purchase, thus I purchased the warranty. Should the need come again to buy something electronic, I will most definitely think of Newegg first!"

CPU Return

"I made a dumb mistake and ordered an older gen CPU for a build, I hadn't yet opened the package when I realized my mistake and Larry G was a big help getting my order corrected. Props to NewEgg and their great support staff, also props to their quick delivery - they have been doing Prime speed delivery before there was even a Prime!"

Newegg is great

"Newegg always delivers and their support is great too. RJ.A.Rosales helped me with my issue in minutes."

new build

"i,ve jumped into the world of MQA music , so i decided to build music server ,i had an issue with this build comes to find out it was my cpu all along , my son has the same cpu so we put his cpu in my build and every thing started working , called newegg up and they were moree than willing to replace the bad part.this is the first time i,ve ever received a defective part . thanks newegg for taking care of me !"

Great Customer Service

"I had a completely positive experience dealing with Newegg. They offered an amazing price (the best bottom line I could find anywhere on the internet or in-store) and free shipping was fast! I had a problem with delivery and even though it did not involve Newegg at all, they were ready to immediately do what they could to get things solved! Packaging was great and product was in perfect shape. Be prepared to have a wait time if you call customer service. BUT you can choose to have them call you back instead of waiting on hold - ingenious! And they very faithfully do that. Communication with all representatives was in clear speaking English over a clean (non-muffled or static) connection, which to me was a double plus. I would definitely recommend them and would not be hesitant to order. Thank you Newegg!"

2018-02-17

DO NOT EVER order from their "Marketplace"

"DO NOT EVER order from their "marketplace". These vendors simply steal your money, and NewEgg just assists them in the process.

I ordered products shown as in stock from a "vendor" - HotDealz4Less. So right off the bat, my fault, just look at the name of the vendor. Nothing professional there for sure.

They took two weeks to ship a package, and they shipped the cheaper version with a similar part number. After waiting a total of 3 weeks to receive this (keep in mind, could have bought from Amazon and had it in two days!), it took another week to get a return label.

I shipped it back, they received the return in 4 days. It's been two more weeks, and nothing. No refund. I've tried contacting the "vendor" directly, contacting NewEgg through every means possible with the constant "Give us the tracking information and we'll look in to it" followed by days later "Please give the vendor more time to process your return". ARE YOU SERIOUS??? These people stole my money a month and a half ago, I've never been shipped the product I ordered, they received the wrong items they shipped me back almost 2 weeks ago.. What could possible be the rationale that they need more time to process the return?

NEVER, I mean N-E-V-E-R again. If NewEgg was the last place on earth left to buy a product, I'd live without. They will never receive another penny of my business.

BUYER BEWARE!! Look at the reviews here, I'm far from alone in this experience of absolutely ABYSMAL customer treatment.

Helpful Representative

"I am very happy to have a caring and understanding representative to help get issues resolved in a timely manner. Thank you Bert.R for helping take care of everything you have been a great big help. Thank you.Newegg has a lot of items products at a really great prices. I enjoy checking their new items. "

Newegg was great. Not Sure About The Resellers

"Ordered a case and cable from Newegg. The case arrived, the cable did not. Neither the Post Office nor Newegg have any idea where the cable is, yet I was charged and told the item shipped. However, this is the first time I ever had an issue with Newegg. Just to be clear, there is a reseller involved so I won't throw blame on Newegg since there are so many players involved. I would be remiss if I did not mention Customer service was great. No hassle trying to resolve the issue."

great customer service.

"i accidentally bought the incorrect component and they accepted a return, even tho i had opened it and it was listed as non returnable."

Antoinette

"I had a shipping problem that was quickly and pleasantly addressed by Antoinette O. We are still in the resolution process, but so far I am very pleased!!"

Very Helpful

"NewEgg has always been a great place to shop, and the customer service is very helpful.

Thank you Joe, Jenna, and Toby.

WONDERFUL CARING REPRESENTATIVE, 5 STAR SERVICE

"I had the absolute pleasure to speak today with one of your most outstanding customer service representatives. Her name is Crystal.R.Kent. I had a frustrating issue which I was dealing with and she calmed my nerves with her deep sense of caring and helpfulness. It was truly an extraordinary experience to speak to a representative who cared so much to help me and my business and make sure that all the issues we had were taken care of in the most professional and expeditious way possible. I truly thank and salute the wonderful service Chrystal gave me and I hope she will be internally recognized for her amazing qualities."

2018-02-15

"Angelina did a great job helping me place my $2000 order. This is why I buy from NewEgg. Five star customer service. Thanks. Will be a repeat customer most definitely."

2018-02-15

Stellar customer service from Ernie G!

"Ernie went above and beyond to not only answer my questions but to provide additional information on my order and newegg peoducts I hadn’t otherwise considered. Amazing."

2018-02-15

Fastest resolution of a customer issue I've ever had thank you!!

"Fastest resolution of a customer issue I've ever had thank you!!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.