Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Above and beyond

"Dominick got the job done.

My refurbished laptop arrived with the wrong and unusable power cord and I needed for a business trip this Saturday. No way to get the correct power cords to me before I left and I bought the laptop especially for the trip. Will have to buy a machine at Best Buy for considerably more $$ to get less machine.

But Dominick managed to get me an RMA for a full refund along with paying the return shipping.

And he was knowledgeable, efficient and cheerful. Thanks to Dominick and to Newegg.

Great Customer Service

"The Newegg app doesn’t have the shoprunner option and I wanted to use the 5% mobile coupon code, so I called them up and they said that they will refund the 5% with the invoice. So I waited for the invoice and Joe was on the line and he actually refunded more than 5%. It’s was originally 3.49, but he rounded it up to 5! I’m on a budget for my first gaming PC and he definetly helped me with it. The amount of thanks I gave to him on the phone was not enough for what he did. Thank you, Joe!"

The Karl of Doody

"Terrific! Memo was a shinin' cat. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that my reprocessed. Ol' may just end up President one of these days if he keeps this kinda stuff up. Cheers!"

2017-11-15

Customer Service Very Helpful!

"Vin helped me to arrange for the return of 2 toner cartridges that didn't fit properly in our fax machine. He also helped with the order of a branded fax toner - which we anticipate will work just fine!"

Extremely Helpful and caring

"was quick and effective. Awesome customer service.

Sabrina, Newegg Customer Support

"Newegg is fortunate to have Sabrina in Customer Support. She was courteous, patient, and most helpful. Many thanks to her and New egg for having real people to talk to."

Easy dealing with Customer Service Specifically Doreen

"I Contacted Customer Service regarding a potential return. Not only was Doreen able to price match the item I had purchased and kept, but I also purchased a second one which Doreen also processed.
Great person to talk to and a great job!!!!!
Will be recommending your company to other people.

Great customer service!

"I bought a motherboard at Newegg and immediately had buyers remorse. I called customer service thinking that I couldn't receive a refund. Upon talking to Darrel, I was relieved to find that since I hadn't opened the box, I was eligible for a full refund! Not to mention, I had a pretty good chat with Darrel regarding our computer rigs! Newegg customer service was great and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again."

Christopher M

"Chris M. left me feeling reassured and safe about my return and refund !"

Thank you!

" Leslie B. was very attentive and patient while I asked questions and while she fixed my mistake on my order form. I appreciated the effort. "

2017-11-14

Newegg customer service is top notch!!

"I had some trouble with my payment method but since Newegg has great customer service I was able get my order placed with their help."

customer service

"Had an issue with billing customer service rep put in a lot of effort to help me out."

2017-11-13

Newegg is the best one stop computer shop!

"This is the third time I have used Newegg for my home built computer. The computer I built eleven years ago (first build) is still running on the quality parts I was able to purchase from Newegg. I just ordered the parts for my third computer and expect to have the same outstanding results I have had from my previous two. The layout of the website allows you to check reviews, pricing, etc. and make an informed decision on the items you are purchasing. Newegg is awesome - keep up the good work!"

Great customer service!!

"While attempting to purchase gift cards on the site, there was an error that kept happening. I called the support and had a wonderful experience! Deluca was professional, helpful, and friendly. It is very rare these days to walk away from a phone call to any businesses' support line and be pleased with the entire call, but I definitely was here! Keep up the great work!"

2017-11-13

Quick, Helpful, and Sociable.

"My representative (Kay A.) was able to get any and all questions answered quickly and with any information needed. Also was personable, not just someone going only by the books in a near robotic fashion. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.