8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.48/10
Customer service: 9.25/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.64/10

extra mile service

"I spent one hour and 3 minutes on the phone with a NewEgg service technician who patiently phoned several numbers I had given him as we traced down the proper FedEx delivery address of the school (35,000 student pop.) where our daughter attends and which they had slightly incorrectly provided me. I know he will not gain many productivity points from his employer if he services only 8 clients a day. It was after 5:00 p.m. and my daughter needed her computer for her first day of school. By going out of his way and always sounding very patient on the phone, we got it done. I wish to thank him once again. . . . Memo "

2018-08-15

Strange issue with order but no problem for return dept. support

"I called Newegg Returns Dept. over an RMA I was worried would be rejected. The item was a new ASRock motherboard which somehow arrived with what looked like two broken CPU pins stuck under the CPU socket locking plate. Who knows how this could have happened but what I do know is that one of the few things that will cancel an RMA at the warehouse is pins stuck in the motherboard or other signs of mishandling by us customers, which probably happens alot.

So, I reasoned that I better call and explain instead of just letting it show up. I talked to Julian B. at the returns dept. who agreed it was probably a good idea to get a heads up going for the warehouse and we did that, or he did that, by modifying the RMA and attaching pics and more info.

I'm glad I called - at first I thought: ok this will be someone who will say "don't worry, it will be fine" and then the motherboard will show up back at my house with a note like "stop breaking pins off in everything and also here you can have this thing back" but not the case at all. We gave it our best shot, now I will wait to see if the RMA actually goes through because: broken pins... either way, five star customer service. Thanks!

Phenominal Customer Service

"It was my pleasure, as always, to speak with Newegg customer service today. I keep saying it over and over -customer service can make or break a company. Newegg has it right! Thank you today to Alicia.A.Barocio for being so awesome and taking care of my problem exactly the way you promised. "

Laptop purchase

"At first it was rough getting them to allow the purchase to even go through. Like I had to call multiple times over multiple days, but the issue was resolved and the order arrived faster that expected! Was everything I hoped for and more! Will be using again! "

Battery Replacement

"Talked with Michelle, what a breath of fresh air she was. Knew what she was doing, quick and efficient. Even called the supplier and arranged everything.
Will be doing more with NewEgg.

Excellent customer service.......

"Excellent customer service from Elena. She took the time to get me a refund on an item that had a misleading description even though the product had a 'no refund no exchange' disclaimer. I got the distinct impression that she really enjoyed her job. I think she should get a raise. I've been a Newegg customer for many years but had only one other problem: a DOA mother board. That issue was resolved to my complete satisfaction also. Newegg ROCKS!!!!!!"

Excellent Service

"I called customer service when I had a question about a product I just purchased. Rick was very knowledgeable and took his time to research all of the necessary specifications for my product. The product was si I called customer service when I had a question about a product I just purchased. Rick was very knowledgeable and took his time to research all of the necessary specifications for my product. I definitely recommend Newegg!"

3rd time's the charm

"After my 2nd laptop had the same issues as the first that I asked a refund for, I called up Sammy Shin and she was able to assist me with not only the refund, but a quick and painless process all around.

Very friendly, very intuitive and emotionally intelligent. 10/10 service, thank you Sammy :)

2018-08-15

newegg is the handsomest electronics retail

"I ordered some DRAM that it turns out was not compatible with my new motherboard. When I went to return the item (I am premier, so returns are free. get premier!), the system hiccuped and did not send me a shipping label correctly. I did not realize this until I went to box up the return almost a week later, but as always, newegg made things right; I was able to get a human on the phone within a few minutes and Haley @newegg support worked out what had happened and had a new RMA and shipping label created in less than 10 minutes. Further, because I had used a small coupon on the order, I was refunded for the coupon as well (above and beyond!). Very happy with how this worked out and will be ordering the right DRAM from newegg shortly."

Great place to buy ! I had an oops

"So ignore my last review ... I was nervous because of other bings i read ‘ this place rocks ! Thank you new egg ! Wendy ! "

Excellent Help

"A Lynn was very helpful in helping my process my return and set up a replacement. "

Excellent customer service

"Received refund for a box I needed to purchase for a return"

Fantastic customer service

"Got double billed, and was lucky enough to have an extremely helpful customer service agent who pulled me out of the fire with some style."

Went out of their way

"They went out of their way to ensure that I received a refund for an unopened package for a CPU I had bought. Normally they would not refund CPUs."

Excellent Help

"I was helped today by someone named Hutch and they helped me out very well. I only needed a tiny bit of information but he helped out even more. I only wanted to know about the process of RMA status’s, since I sent in my graphics card for a replacement. They gave me that information but they also changed my RMA status since I already got notice that it had been deleivered. I wasn’t expecting that but they were super helpful and it makes me want to buy from Newegg even more with service like this. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.