Product & services pricing 7.50/10
2018-07-16

EASY

"Body side molding was OEM as promised. Came in perfect condition, color match identical, on time. Best total price on web. Appreciate free shipping on orders more than $99"

2018-05-16

good service

"part was sent in timely manner and fit the car perfect "

2017-12-04

Great service

"Fantastic fast shipping great service you name it"

2017-07-05

Great transaction

"Good pricing, shipped quickly, totally great experience, would highly recommend."

2017-05-10

Rusty part

"The order came quickly - It took a few weeks to get into the shop for repairs and when the part was examined closely they had rust on the welds... this was a piece of the sub frame. I tried to return it and had no response. I cannot believe a Subaru OEM part would come with rust already on it- If I wanted used... I would have saved money!"

2017-01-27

Took the money but never did a thing

"Order sits in "Received" status for 10+ days even though called twice. First time saying item was in back order. Second time sounded like they never heard of the order, interesting. Regardless of lower price, stay away."

2016-12-28

Used to be good, shipping **** though

"Online order sat in their system "processing" for more than a week (quoted 2-4 days handling) before I called them. They told me the order was taking a while because of a back-ordered part. Well why wasn't I informed about a back-ordered part? I think they just forgot about it and didn't process until I called. They said it would ship that day but it didn't ship for another three days. I did eventually receive it, but these guys really need to up their shipping game if they want to stay viable in the modern online sales market."

2016-12-20

Right part at the right price

"Very pleased with service from this vendor. My somewhat obscure part for my 14-year-old vehicle arrived after about a week and a half and at a price I found reasonable. They kept me updated on my order via e-mail."

2016-12-11

Excellent service, excellent pricing!

"You just can't beat factory parts at a significant discount. Wait for a 20% coupon if you can."

2016-10-19

No Problems

"Order came with correct parts except one very small clip was missing. Emailed them about it and missing part arrived. Thanks for this time saver, (ordering online)"

2016-10-13

Sent wrong part, never answered email

"You provide the car VIN # on top of the correct part # you order and they send you the wrong part with the wrong part #. They also don't answer the email when you ask them to fix this.
Won't be doing business with them again

2016-06-30

I Love This Supplier

"My local dealer (35 miles away) did not have half the stuff of the stuff I wanted in stock. He wanted me to come in and prepay before he ordered the parts and then wanted me to come back and pick them up. I ordered the parts from New England Subaru in less time than it would have taken me to drive to the dealer and back. The order arrive at my home in 4 days and the parts cost less than the local dealer wanted. One clip was missing from the initial shipment but they sent another in 3 days. I will contiune to purchase my Subaru parts from them."

2016-06-01

smooth and quick

"I found the site easy to navigate and choose the parts I needed. Processing was done in a timely manner with superb packaging."

2016-05-24

Very good service

"Very good service and fast shipping. My order arrived at expected date."

2016-05-16

You cant find these anywhere

"Is all I heard from my local dealer who suggested a touch-up paint after damaging my arm rests during a service. I did an online search and New England Subaru came up. A brief search on their site and I found exactly what I was looking for, I cross referenced the part #s with information I had and placed my order. Nw England Subaru emailed me asking for my VIN # to ensure that I had ordered the correct part for my car. Great customer service combined with a fair price and rapid shipping is a hard combination to beat. I own two Subarus and will be using New England Subaru for all of my parts needs!!!"

Share New England Subaru Parts's store rating