Stores > NatureBox
  • NatureBox

Voice your opinion! Review NatureBox by clicking a star below.
2017-02-08

I wish I had read reviews before giving them my bank acct #

"Snacks were mediocre. There are many other companies to choose from who are honest. Careful with naturebox. That sent me many unwanted items for weeks after cancellation. Refused to stop shipment even though it had not left their warehouse yet. Refused to refund package that was returned to sender. I ended up paying for a bunch of crap I threw away. There was no possible way to review items before more were in the mail. What a joke. I hope they go out of business. "

2015-04-03

"Hi i just placed my order on march 31 2015 and it arrive today april 3 rd and so far soo good but one thing the pretzel with yogurt was melted all i didnt like that but the rest of the things was okey i guess i could say that i love to get the pretzels again just not melted everything is soo good i love all the products thanks "

2015-03-16

"Once you order they make it very hard to cancel. They keep sending you $20 boxes that are worth $10 at best and refuse to take them back. They will not return emails. They promise to do something and they do nothing. They are terrible. Do not fall for they "try it and pay for shipping only" come on. Once they have you, you can not get out. STAY AWAY"

zeta's Avatar

Arizona, US
2013-12-12

"Shipping Service:
Wanted to try their service so I placed an order on 10/31. The Naturebox did not get shipped until 4 business days later on 11/6 through FedEx, and it got delivered 3 days later on 11/9.

Canceling:
There's no way to cancel the service through email or through the web. You have to call and then you're greeted by someone asking you the reason to cancel. Overall I wish I could cancel through the website, but I understand what they're doing here.

Packaged Items:
Vanilla Macaroon Granola - OK. It's on the sweet side and it's in small pieces so it's hard to snack on.
Masa Crisps - Chips that taste really good.
Pistachio Power Clusters - My personal favorite. These taste awesome and come in big cubes.

Share NatureBox's store rating

NatureBox is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NatureBox is not a merchant member
NatureBox does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!