1700 7th Ave STE 2100

Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-04-17

Vintage system gets modern pumps

"The heat & air system is 70 years old, N.P.S. helped me identify and order the exact same circulating pump motor that failed. They even had the motor in stock and it arrived here in Montana three days after I ordered it. Thank You National Pump Supply! I will be ordering my pumps from you again."

2018-04-16

Little Response and Very long wait

"Took over a month to receive items ordered."

2018-04-01

Great Service!!

"We had a very good experience and absolutely would call again. The pump in our school broke and needed to be replaced and they were able to get one built and delivered to us in less then 48 hrs, I couldn’t be more pleased. Every other vendor was at least 10 days out."

2018-03-20

Correct part, absolutely terrible service.

"Item took over three weeks to ship after my credit card was charged, and I received no communication from the company to explain my order status. Their website just said my order was 'processing.' Tried to contact them several times over the course of two weeks, but none of my phone messages or emails were returned. I thought I was going to have to contact my bank to get a refund. Finally got through to someone in the sales department (because obviously those people want to talk to their callers, unlike anyone else there). The salesman claimed my item had shipped a couple of days prior. Later that afternoon I received a shipment confirmation email from them, as though they had just shipped it after we got off the phone. When I received the item, it was the correct part and it was in fine condition. It is unbelievable to me that a company can sell such expensive items and then give zero accountability to their customers after my money is in their pockets!"

This site is bad

"I orderd this on 2-2-2018 it just shipped on 3-18-2018 after they told me it would be 2 weeks when I asked after 2 weeks about why it was not delivered and why they had not contacted me they said it was "

Wating

"Would not return phone calls, took way to long to get a credit"

Great Help, thank you.

"Hi Folks,
I really appreciate you help and products I have ordered this week. Gary & Tim was a lot of help to guide me through finding the right repair parts, and part numbers at such a low price. Other companies wanted twice the cost compared to National Pump Supply. Again I thank you all very much. Nicholas J Di Lello Jr. or
evo-man@dilello.net

circulating pump

"Placed an order for a pump and motor assembly to replace a failed circulating pump. I had time to wait on delivery since I have a backup. After 8 days and the order had not shipped, I tried to contact the company on the status. Could not make contact with the company by phone (left messages) or email (no replies) to see if the order is back ordered or being built. Finally I requested by email to either refund my credit card or send the item. They refunded my purchase and canceled my order, but now I am over a week without the pump and starting my replacement search all over. This was my first dealing with this company and the fact that I could not speak with someone tells me I probably should not be doing business with this company. "

It's a great pump

"I ordered this pump over a year ago, and they are just now asking me for a review. As a result, I don't remember much about the ordering or delivery processes. It must have gone smoothly.

The pump has been been great. It kept us warm all winter long. I add oil every year as directed, but other than that I don't have to think about it.

Returns a problem

"It was quite easy to purchase but i bought the pump with a timer which came separately. I assembled them and installed in a difficult to access place and found the timer was faulty & wouldn't work. I had to remove the pump assembly and switched the timer for the old one, reinstalled it & all was fine. So I contacted the company and explained the timer didn't work so I needed an RMA # to return it. They had me return it to the timer manufacturer to check that it was faulty. Even though that was proved it took weeks to get a response & a refund. It only came after I put a review of my experience on their website. No wonder people use Amazon!"

Bad experience w/shipping time

"I paid for 3 day shipping and found it was shipped by truck, 7+ days. It was a circulating pump for my water boiler heat. This was in Dec where temps r in the teens here in NY. Then I found I did not need it. I still have it in the box unopened. Can I return it for a refund."

mixed review

"1 pump failed. got 2 more. phone help good. followup from accounting still in question."

very satisfied

"Ordered a recirulating pump.Less than half the price of the same one if purchased locally. Thanks"

They sent a text to me at 1 am

"They sent me a text at 1 a.m. Learn your time zones the text was sent by reseller ratings.com who is paired up with national pump supply"

Terrible customer service

"Took over 3 weeks to receive pump, I called twice and left messages and emailed with no response. Cancelled order and bought another pump elsewhere, then they finally ship it and so I call to return. She said I had to pay for the "free" shipping to me If I were to return it plus the shipping cost to return.
What a joke. Then she threatened to "turn in over to collections" if I didn't pay

Share National Pump Supply's store rating

National Pump Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

National Pump Supply is a merchant member
National Pump Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.