Stores > National Furniture Supply

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review National Furniture Supply by clicking a star below.

2017-12-18

"The experience was awful, one lie after another as to arrive we had to threaten legal action through the military legal system. It appears Customer service is in another COUNTRY. THIS APPEARS TO BE BASED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!"

2017-12-18

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

"Paid for a $1500 rug on Nov 12, which they advised shipped on Nov 24, but Fed Ex states that only a "shipping label" was created. It is now Dec 15 and after numerous emails and voice mails left for this company there is no response. I am asking my credit card company to refund my money. If you think they have good prices - you may ask yourself - WHY?? DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"

2017-12-14

Loft bed

"Purchase a loft bed. cheaply picked out lumber. The concept of the loft bed is great but the material that they use was terrible Need to refine on material Company need some work The quality assurance on a material is terrible. My kids would get splinters if i dont wood fill and sand. very disappointed!! Company don't seem to be interested in customer satisfaction "

2017-11-14

on the 5th week of waiting , stopped answering my emails and lied when it was going to ship

"Ordered an Island that had a 1 to 2 week ship time, on 5 weeks and still hasnt shipped, they promised several times and are no not answering the email tickets I am sending. this place is horrendous. I had to dispute payment on the credit card as they had no problem charging for it despite not having it. "

2017-10-28

Great product

"Delivery person left box on front porch when no one was home. Thank goodness the glider wasn't damaged. Easy to assemble. "

2017-10-09

Never again!

"I ordered a coffee table on August 28, 2017. This was said to be an in-stock item that I should receive in 7 to 10 days. I was given a pro number for tracking, so I contacted Pilot Freight, who said they had gone to the mfg. for pick up, but were not given the freight. I then called National (several times before anyone answered) and they said they would check into it, and assured me the table would be put on the truck. Two weeks later I received delivery...this was on October 2nd, over a month after placing the order. But only the glass arrived - no legs, no bottom shelf. Since then, I have contacted National via email (because they never - and I do mean "never" - answer their phone). They responded by email 6 days ago that they were looking into this problem - and of course I have not heard from them since...and they still are not answering their phone. What a schlach outfit. I could have bought this exact item from several other purveyors, including Wayfair, for about $30.00 more. It would have been worth it just to have some customer service...and actually receive what I paid for. National is absolutely horrid. I strongly recommend you shop elsewhere."

2017-09-29

Don't waste your time or money

"Received immediate email confirmation saying that the loft bed would be shipped within a couple of days. After two weeks, I called and they sent it out the following week. Upon arrival, the boxes were not, in fact boxes, but cardboard pieces taped around the loft bed parts. The bed arrived with pieces unlabeled, instructions that did not match the pieces or the hardware, a missing piece, and a wrong-sized and damaged bookshelf(purchased accessory). Furthermore, the quality is lacking (crudely sawn wood with lots of knotholes--I would have done just as well with some downloaded plans and a trip to a lumberyard, and for a fraction of the cost).
I called to get the missing piece as well as replacement pieces, I was told I needed to email. I did so, but had to repeat at least three times which pieces I needed. The individual responding to the email made me send photos to prove damage, missing, and incorrect pieces. After all this, he sent the same wrong pieces AGAIN.
I am not ending up with what I ordered and paid for, I have to rig bed/bookshelf using pieces I already have at home. The finished piece is so crude that the scrap wood I found in my garage won't detract from what was sent to work with. Overall, I am beyond disappointed and disgusted with my purchase. If I had received the loft bed in (an) actual box(es), I would have sent it back. Unfortunately, I couldn't use the scrap cardboard that it was sent in so I am stuck with it.

2017-09-15

Was back ordering fir three months, than when I called they said they could not fulfill

"Two weeks after yet another promised delivery date that was changed twice, I called them ( not they) and they informed me that they cannot fulfill the order and offered a refund. What if I did not call?"

2017-09-13

Excellent service

"Good quality product and quick delivery"

2017-09-12

one of the worst on line purchases to date.

"**Do not use this company!**
The order was 8 weeks late.
No one had or could give me accurate information about the order status.
The table and chairs had fallen over in the truck during the delivery.
I have no idea how this company is still in business.

2017-09-08

Broken items and out of stock items

"I ordered some large dinner plates only to find out a month later when they never came, that they were discontinued. So I then ordered the same plates in the smaller size that was on the website and about 2 weeks later was then told these were out of stock. Then I ordered a vase set in which only one of the set came and it was broken so I asked about the other vase in the pair and they finally sent it but of course it was broken too. After many attempts of trying to get a refund the company finally refunded me for everything which is the only reason I have them one star. Don't order from here."

Excellent

"Met all our expectations!!"

2017-09-08

Leather couch and love seat

"Everything was great from purchase to delivery "

Bad experience

"I was not home when box arrived with huge holes exposing table. I would not have accepted it. He had opened some of box and table chipped. When I saw damaged box, I called and was told since he took no picture nothing could be done. "

2017-09-08

"The representatives I spoke to were not friendly or helpful and it took my order months to arrive."

Share National Furniture Supply's store rating

National Furniture Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

National Furniture Supply is not a merchant member
National Furniture Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!