2008-08-04

"I had couple bad experience ordering the R4DS from other sellers. They always sent the fake R4s and had to return it (which took me more time). However NXPgame!! you guys are the best!!!
The product came as you described and fast!!!
I already recommended NXPgame to my friends and they are happy too!!
thank you again for the great product and service!!

2008-08-04

"It was the Fastest service I ever had. I ordered 3 R4DS on the 10th then I received my order on the 12th in the morning. Thanks NXP"

2008-08-03

"I was very satisfied with this website. Safe, secure, and fast! My order came when they told me it would, so I would rate it a 5 stars/10stars"

2008-08-02

"Thanks NXPGAME for a job well done! Great product and super fast shipping! I had to order again 2 days later because my wife wanted mine! Thanks again. Will order again. AAAAAA++++++
Real Product Not Fake!!!R4DS

2008-07-31

"I am writing for the 13 yr old that begged so well for the NXPGame (R4DS-R4 Revolution Card R4DS_R40). It arrived in perfect condition on the date promised and works really GREAT!! Thanks for saving some Summer for me!
Bj Crookshank

2008-07-31

"NXPgame.com was a pleasure. With in a couple of hours I had a tracking number in my email and the next morning I was notified that my order had shipped. I have allready done bussiness with nxpgame.com 3 times and have recomended them to a few friends. I plan to do bussiness with them again in the near future."

2008-07-31

"Fast response, very informative web site with clear details of the products and they have several options. They are legit and dont deal in copies or cheap revisions of of the R4DS that I was particularly interested in. Thanks for a pleasant experience."

2008-07-30

"Very fast shipment! The R4DS worked great! Will definitely order from them again."

2008-07-30

"Great service, provided tracking number. They have the lowest prices for the R4DS. I would shop with them again. The order arrived quickly and in great condition. They also provided general support on the product."

2008-07-30

"Buying from NXPGame.com was a great experience. Ordered my R4 on a Thursday and received it in perfect condition on Monday. Prices are reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend this site and will be using it again."

2008-07-30

"I am always wary when placing online order with a relatively obscure website so I researched thoroughly before making a purchase through nxpgame.com. I was pleasantly surprised with the efficiency of the purchasing process. I received the confirmation e-mail within a few minutes after placing the order, shipping confirmation in 4 hrs, and the product arrived quickly and safely on the 3rd day. Furthermore, nxpgame.com has some of the lowest prices for game gear & accessories. I already recommended the site to my neighbors and I would certainly shop at nxpgame.com in the future."

2008-07-22

"I ordered a R4DS on 07/18/08 (Friday) and get it on 07/21/08(Monday). The item shipped from NY to CA. Very fast service, highly recommended.
Easy Transaction. Everything is as described.Thanks!

2008-06-21

"I sent several emails and always got a response in a few hours. I paid for my item friday and it arrived monday. I shopped here based on previous buyer ratings and they are right this is a good store!"

2008-06-11

"NXP Game knows how to satisfy a customer. The quality of the product was amazing. The shipping was unbelievably fast. This is my 3rd order from NXP this week. All products got here within 2-3 days. NXP is a great merchant and I will be doing business with again."

2008-04-04

"I recommend NXPGame. Though this is my first review, I've ordered twice already within a month. Quick shipping, excellent customer service, easy way to pay, nice prices on products, nice and simple website, nice recommendations on products, etc., etc. Way to go and keep up the good work!"

Share NXPGame.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!