Product & services pricing 6.94/10
Shipping & packaging: 8.06/10
Customer service: 7.50/10
2018-06-03

My Scion pulley experience

"I'd like to weigh in on my experience with your pulley for the tc2. I have had mine installed for 140,000 out of my cars 200,000 miles and it has been great! no squeaks, no leaks, no shredded belt, it does exactly as you claim. Hell the only reason I remember I installed the pulley any more is when I pop my hood to check/change my oil i see your shiny red crank pulley. Great product NST, and if i ever purchase a pulley or pulleys for any of my future vehicles you guys will be my first search."

2018-05-28

Corolla crank pulley installed

"2013 Toyota Corolla s. Looks good. Arrived in a timely manner. I did notice a some extra pep in my step, so it did free up some power. Nothing too crazy, but significant. I already have the K&N short ram intake, DC sport headers, Borla catback exhaust, and a Monkey wrench throttle body spacer. Every little bit counts. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because It wasn't really compatible with my OEM belt. It was too lose, but I just bought a smaller belt and problem solved. Great product."

2018-05-16

Corolla crank pulley

"I have had about 300 miles on this crank pulley and it really helps out my 2014 CVT Corolla. I used the same belt, just had to tighten it all the way. Really helps out in acceleration. Car revs faster. No issues with AC A must in combination with CAI,header, exhaust,and Pedal Commander. Thanks NST!"

2018-05-13

Red shift knob

"Shape, quality, and material were great. I do wish it were a little heavier, but that is personal preference."

2018-05-08

Communication is as reliable as their pulleys

"Ordered, received, and installed pulleys from Nonstop Tuning (NST). Pulleys were installed for approximately 8,000 miles before 2 of them failed. Initial contact made 9/14/2016 regarding the failed pulleys, at which time I was asked to ship them back. Pulleys shipped to NST on 9/15/2016 and on 10/3/2016 NST contacted me to say the bearings were bad, they had a bad batch and were working on a solution.
-Skip to January 16, 2017 when I next made contact regarding any updates...... no reply
-Skip to February 3, 2017 when I again made contact regarding an update; reply came on 2/7/2017 "We have been working on this issue and we believe to be getting closer to a good solution. We expect to have a final update for everyone in late Feb / early Mar."
-No updates provided.....
-Skip to July 11, 2017 Made contact again regarding an update; reply came on 8/16/2017 "We apologize for the delay on this matter. The entire process of redesign, testing, and then manufacturing on our idler/tensioner kit has been ongoing. This is a process that has taken longer than we would like, but it is a project that has been ongoing and has not been forgotten. We expect to move forward with manufacturing/production over the next couple months and all outstanding cases/orders are at the top of our priority list.
We continue to ask for your patience and support and will update you ASAP."
-ASAP is apparently never because there weren't any updates between 8/16/2017 and now, despite making contact with them again on 3/9/2018.

Maybe they're working to resolve the issue, maybe they're not. I have no idea because their communication is about as reliable as their pulleys.

Spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

2018-05-07

Heavy Shift Knob

"Weight, heft, and feel are superb. Absolutely love the way my shifts feel with the new knob. Personally, I would prefer a little bit more of a roundness to the top, but it's great as is. It does get a little warm when left in the sun, but not nearly as much as my leather seats"

2018-05-04

Extremely happy with pulleys.

"Extremely happy with these pulleys. Installed in about an hour, fitment is perfect. Anodized purple really pops. Overall an easy and cheaper mod to free up as much power as possible.

2018-05-02

High quality products at affordable prices.

"Small team of enthusiasts offering quality products at unbeatable prices. "

2018-02-20

Took my money no product no refund

"They took my money and months later still "waiting to ship" will not respond to messages on website or other media platforms or phone and email. I want a refund. "

2015-05-03

"Purchased an overdrive kit for my supercharger on my Tacoma, its getting close to a year and they will not respond to my emails nor have I received a product. Filed complaint with the better business bureau. "

2014-11-17

"I ordered an underdrive pulley kit and they told me there has been a delay in the product being manufactured. So I asked for a refund. It has been over a year and many emails later and I still don't have the promised parts or pulley kit. Not good."

2008-10-21

"Awesome merchant, a top nptch product at a great price...Worth every penny...Comprehensive install instructions and the item works perfectly!!!

Cheers