Stores > NCIXUS.com
  • NCIXUS.com

Voice your opinion! Review NCIXUS.com by clicking a star below.

Good Service

"Very helpful in answering questions and providing suggestions"

Thank you for the attention!

"I placed an order the other day and spoke with the customer service department. I felt that they were very patient and genuine in helping me with my concerns. They suggested alternate items that would work for me and just overall provided a great experience.

I will definitely be back to buy more from NCIX.

Thanks again!

Shady Business Practice

"Order a power supply from them and canceled my order saying it was out of stock. This was the case for many buyers, lured buyers to their site with good deals and cancel them. Apparently this happens very often. Item was not out of stock because i checked again after it was canceled. Poor business practice. "

Extremely Shady and Deceiving

"Very well known for posting what looks like a great deal, baiting in a lot of web traffic and new accounts, and then cancelling the order after you've placed it. Not only is this an extremely poor business model, but the money will usually take 3-5 days to get back into your account. I don't care how anything else is run on this site, I will never do business with a company who intentionally tricks their costumers repeatedly."

Terrible business practices

"Company pulls some really shady things, that many people, myself included, think resemble bait and switch very closely. they will list an item at a very low price, to draw customers in and get account creation. The day after they will cancel all orders saying that the price was listed incorrectly. This happens on an almost weekly basis. Extremely frustrating and unprofessional. 0/10 would not recommend "

Has a great deal doesn't say limited and cancels order

"Very unfair to sell something then cancel an order and hold my money up for a week with nothing to show for it. Just because you say you sold out even though you still show it in Stock and for the sale price still. What I seems to me is you screwed up the price and instead of admitting it your going with the out of stock excuse. This was my first purchase here and is my last also will be reporting to the bbb."

"Friendly and helpful!

Thanks NCIX

Great service

"needed a new computer and got a custom PC from NCIXUS

compared to other companies, NCIXUS had the best pricing for the specifications I was looking for.

As a part time twitch streamer and video editor, i was skeptical if the Recon models would be enough for what i wanted a computer for but runs smooth and is a beast.

good buy from NCIXUS. will be back

Thank you Melissa and Kevin for helping with my build. I know I was a pain and wanted to leave this review to show my gratitude for bearing with me from the payment process to receiving my tracking number.

Top Notch Customer Service

"As I was extremely excited for the Kaby Lake series, I decided to update my 6 year old computer. I order all the parts and had it sent to my work. Shipping time was expected but received multiple tracking numbers for my order. When I was anxious and called their customer service line, I was assisted by a guy with the same name as me and he was more than helpful.

He informed me that my order was shipped from different warehouses that had stock to try and get my packages to me as soon as possible. Surely enough, I got my package before I got off the phone as FedEx was in front of the office when I called.

Can not wait to build my new **** INWIN 303 custom build.

NCIXUS stole my RMA

"Purchased a bunch of new parts from NCIXUS, for a new build. Among the parts purchased was a keyboard, a Roccat Ryos MK Pro. After receiving it, less than four months into its life, it died, which after talking with Roccat, I believe to have been a memory chip on the board dying.

RMA'd the product in early April; since then I have heard nothing from NCIXUS, unless I contact them first, and even then it is the equivalent of pulling teeth. Until the end of May, when Melissa A. FINALLY confirmed that the "keyboard is still in the process of being repaired", I had NO confirmation that they had even received it from their "RMA Department", which seems to be made up of two people that don't even show up for work most days, as calling three or four times a day for over three weeks resulted in only a handful of actual calls being answered, with some playing an 'offices are now closed' message, hilariously around 10am through 2pm -- well within the supposed hours of operation for this department.

I know for fact they have had the package since May 4th, as USPS was kind enough to update the tracking number I attached to the box. Which only adds insult to injury considering the lack of communication, the lies, and the theft of not only my money and time, but the product I had purchased.

Hilariously, it has taken so long that I have now moved, and I'm unsure if this will ever be resolved as a consequence. Unfortunately, my bank insists that they can find no fraudulent actions taken by NCIXUS, in regards to the 200$+ item, that cost me over 50$ in shipping (initial, plus return for RMA, since they don't cover that). Needless to say, I will NEVER be doing business with NCIXUS again, can only pray that nothing else I got from them will need an RMA/support, will STRONGLY push friends and family away when they ask for advice in picking parts, ordering parts, and helping assemble machines. Likewise, I'm in the market for a new bank, hopefully one that understands the definition of literal fraud and theft.

Aside from taking NCIXUS to court, I have no further path for action or remiss for the time and money I have lost due to this, nor the loss of the product itself. And I'm not stupid enough to keep beating a dead horse, especially when I know their parent company isn't even registered in the US, so I guess I'll just have to expect nothing shy of literal nothing from NCIXUS going forward regarding this issue, and cut my losses. If I manage to ever get a resolution to this problem, I will be very relieved that they saw fit to reverse the literal theft, but will under no circumstances either shop with them again, nor allow any family or friend to do so; they are clearly a company that does not give one ****, although Melissa seems slightly helpful despite her absolutely atrocious corporate overlords.

Credit card denied, still a smooth experience

"After having an issue with my bank and having my credit card declined, Melissa A (who seems to get tons of good ratings on here) quickly shot me an email detailing what had happened on their end, what they did to attempt to fix it, and what I could do to help the situation run smoothly. Throughout the few days, Melissa kept in good contact with me, constantly giving updates on the situation until it was fixed. Genuinely didnt expect the situation to go this smooth, but I'm glad it did."

Excellent Customer Support

"Had a couple issues with my credit card company, but their customer support team were very prompt with taking care of things. They even had my order ready to go once things were settled. Also had a great experience with Melissa A. who took very good care of me. Will definitely be using this company again! "

Awesome support

"I managed to find a GTX 1080 on the NCIXUS website and ordered one over the weekend. Unfortunately the stock had run out by Monday when they start processing orders but I was notified very quickly by Melissa A. of the situation and given different options I could choose going forward. We talked back and forth over the next few days discussing what was going on w/ their stock and if I was going to go w/ another product or not and I am pleased to say there was very little wait in between me emailing her and getting a response back. Wed. I received an email, once again very quickly from Melissa stating that the stock had come back in and my order processed. Now I have Monday to look forward to receiving my package.

Although there was a hiccup initially due to being out of stock that is something that is completely out of the company's hands and they went above and beyond keeping me informed every day until I finally had my order processed.

Thank you so much Melissa A, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Barely had to lift a finger

"Had preordered a gtx 1070 cause EVERYONE was out of stock.
Later that day I discovered that on thier site, a different brand (who I trust) was in Stock.
I rushed to ask if I could switch but it was about3 am so I left a message via thier online messaging.
Woke up 8 hours later to disvoer that Melisa had messaged me and taken care of everything and filled me in on the details.
Great and super quick service.
Went from having to wait maybe a couple weeks to finish my gaming rig, to having to wait a couple days.
Made my entire week better.

Melissa A is a rockstar!

"I was having trouble with a promo code, and just a quick couple of emails cleared the whole thing up. Melissa A was very professional and helped me with all of my problems. Thanks for helping me save money! A+ company."

Share NCIXUS.com's store rating

NCIXUS.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NCIXUS.com is not a merchant member
NCIXUS.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!