Stores > NBA Store
  • NBA Store

Voice your opinion! Review NBA Store by clicking a star below.
2017-11-06

Horrible

"Horrible, horbble, horrible. A friend and I both ordered jerseys as a preent for team mates with an expected delivery time of 3-6 days. After two weeks and multiple e-mails back and forth nbastore.eu told me they were awaiting approval from the NBA Store, which is something I really don't get. My friend got the excuse the jersey was sent to another company for personalization (while he ordered a regular Rudy Gobert jersey. I'm going to wait one more day before asking for a full refund."

2017-09-01

Defective Product followed up by terrible customer service

"I ordered 2 mugs off of this site for $30. 2 months later the 76ers logo falls off of one of them. These mugs without the logo would otherwise cost 25 cents. I messaged their customer service about this and they told me to wait 2-3 days. I wait 4-5 days and get no answer. I message them again and it's the same thing, I wait a week and again nobody gets back to me. I message them a third time and they now tell me that the 90 day policy for returns has passed! They made me wait out the time for their policy to expire... ridiculous, I am never going to buy anything from them again. "

2017-07-30

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY DISGUST

"WOW!! Wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!! I ordered 5 Golden State items immediately after they won the championship. First off their system was all screwed up that night so they charged my credit card for TWO IDENTICAL ORDERS! I waited nearly two weeks for my items to arrive and then finally contacted customer service to find out what the hold up was. I was told they were special event items that took a little longer but was ASSURED ALL ITEMS would be shipped no later than June 30th. It is NOW July 30th and I still have NOT RECEIVED the jacket I ordered. When I did FINALLY receive the other four items on my order one of the shirts had a hole in it. I contacted customer service to find out where the HELL my jacket was and tell them about the hole in the shirt. I was told the jacket would NOT SHIP until get this October 30th and that it was posted on the website. I still DO NOT SEE ANYWHERE that states this jacket will not ship until October 30th and I certainly saw no mention of it when I ordered it. In addition I was told ALL the items on my order would ship no later than June 30th. They did offer to refund or replace the shirt withe the hole however after 3 more emails to them - I still have yet to see a replacement shirt or get a response. "

2017-06-20

NBA championship gray caps

"I purchased 2 and when checking out was offered the option of paying $29.95 for shipment by noon the following day. However I did not receive the caps until 7
days after purchase. I called customer service who pointed out the caps were special event items (true) and the expedited delivery did not apply and said this was clearly posted on their web site which of course has been updated now. My question to them, waiting for an answer, is if so why was the shipping offer available to me? Their sales practice is very misleading and unfair and I plan on pursuing until
I get my money back for the expedited shipping.

2017-06-15

Imbeciles! Useless as an empty toilet roll!

"I purchased a long sleeve shirt from these imbeciles 7 weeks ago and they managed to "like" my first one after 21 days then ask me if I wanted to be be refunded or have it sent out again.. my response - please s me out again.. arrives today and it's the wrong bloody order!! Do you have people with special needs packing and shopping your orders you imbeciles!! Get your **** together and do your job. You had 1 job and failed miserably FFS.. imagine ordering a large amount of purchases from these idiots - you'd end up with half arriving and the half you receive would be wrong. Seriously you are hopeless.

Warm Regards,
No tolerance for incompetence

2017-01-02

COMPLETE LIARS

"I ordered a Jersey when there was still the promotion that said my package would arrive by 12/23 8PM. I waited and waited and waited, but nothing came. When I checked, my package was cities away and apparently there had been a problem. That has nothing to do with me, but customer service just said they had "attempted to make a delivery". How can you attempt to make a delivery in a whole other city? So, I had to wait until the 27th for my package, which meant I had wasted a day, couldn't give the gift for Christmas, and had my holidays ruined. Shipping is awful, customer service is awful, and the store is awful. Just buy in actual stores and save yourself the headache."

2016-12-24

Beware!!!

"I will never order from this site again. I ordered a jersey 3 different times and they kept refunding my order. I was on hold for a total of 1 hour. The customer service people were of no help and didnt even seem to care. They told me there was 65 in stock and i would have it before christmas for a christmas present. Then i called and they told me it was out of stock and probably wont ever be in stock again. Very unhappy and dissatisfied. "

2016-12-23

Never again will I order from nba store

"I ordered two blankets for my kids for Christmas from the NBA store okc thunder blanket was perfect but the Chicago Bulls blanket was a cheap blanke I have ever seen when call your customers service I wait for a hour before I could get through. When finally reaching a customer service rep .. I was treated very rudely she said it was my fault for ordering two different blankets I told her I thought Chicago bulls blanket would of been better quality because the price was mark 29.99 but on sale for 19.99 she told that was a lie the blanket was not on sale and it was a 20 blanket . Which is a lie I will be sending a snap shot of the item list on sale and the original price. I will never be ordering form this company again and I except a full refund except for the five dollars return that your customers service rep threatened me with even though my invoice said hassle free return policy I will also be blogging about my experience online through twitter and Facebook letting everyone know how poorly your company has treated .. not to mention now I have nothing to give my child for Christmas .. thanks a lot nba km.. "

2016-12-15

Beware!! Shipping is an issue

"I paid for 2 day shipping. My item was shipped normal UPS ground, taking 7 days to arrive. Also, items do NOT ship the next day, usually takes a couple of business days to ship after placing an order.

If you want your item for a holiday or birthday, you cannot count on NBA store. Horrble operations.

When I called to get a refund on my 2-days shipping, customer service was unapologetic. I felt like I was being scammed. BEWARE!!!!

2016-11-26

NBA STORE EU - DON'T

"If you're overseas, DON'T.

They advertise 3 to 10 days delivery time frame (international standard delivery), but don't expect to have anything. I paid 8.55 euros for a delivery to Germany and they gave a delay of 3-6 days when I placed the order, well it has been three weeks and I am still waiting...

The best part is that I wrote several times to the customer services, and they gave me different answer every time. 3-10 days, 7-10 days, 10-20 days (what? please tell me where is that written on the website before you place the order), etc. But they are just incapable of telling me where the f* is my order after almost three weeks.

We are talking about a delivery from UK to Germany...

Great when you order for a birthday. JUST DON'T.

2016-11-22

Real fans don't shop here

"I have, in writing, a guarantee from their customer service representative Anwar that I would be receiving a refund on my order. I did not receive a refund. Instead, 2 weeks later I received an email stating that they "could not refund my order and appreciate my business." I will NEVER shop with them again. I would happily use a third part company that is honest, respectful, and treats their customers well."

2016-11-02

Ordering from Canada - don't

"After a month from our order being placed still no product and the tracking order has indicated that it is sitting in New York for over a month. Someone posted below that it is not the NBA's problem when the company that ships screws up but it is. They contract to these companies to manage their deliveries so they do have control as to who they ship with so that is completely false. I phoned to cancel the order and get a refund and that was 4 days ago and someone was to get back to me and still not heard anything. I can get something from Nordstrom Rack in two weeks so obviously they use a good shipping company to deliver to Canada. "

2016-10-13

Messed up order

"I ordered, 3 custom jerseys for my husband, my son and I for Christmas. NBA sports sent mine and my husbands then after 2 weeks after I sent my order I got a email saying they could not make my sons jeresy..... why it took them 2 weeks to tell me that I have no idea. All I got was a email saying they will refund me, which has not happen yet. They also have not replied to my email i sent after hearing this news. To say the least I will NEVER order from them again. "

2016-07-09

The Nba Store is good.

"Most of the reviews were 1 stars. Most of them seem 2 be because of the shipping. ONCE IT SHIPS THE NBA STORE HAS NO CONTROL OVER IT! The store isn't bad, the shipping is. So if you have a problem with the shipping go to Fed Ex not the NBA Store!"

2016-07-06

Horrible!!!

"I ordered a Men's Nike LeBron James Gray Champions Celebration T-Shirt and when I received it the shirt was a completely different color and was the cheapest type of shirt. It claimed to be dri-fit but it is not. Also, the picture on the shirt is completely different. It is way bigger than it was on the website, the colors are completely different and the picture is so cheaply made that it doesn't show any detail like it is blurry! And they waited 2 weeks to ship when I paid for 2-3 day shipping. Horrible experience and the customer service will not do anything about it. I will never order from the NBA store again. I ordered another cavs shirt from Dicks Sporting Goods and it shipped the next day and it was a high quality shirt as advertised. So, my business will go to them and I will steer anyone I can away from the NBA Store so they do not get scammed!!"

Share NBA Store's store rating

NBA Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NBA Store is not a merchant member
NBA Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!